GPC2 Language Reference

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan Two device.

Re: GPC2 Language Reference

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:33 am

paname wrote:any equivalent of GPC1 stickize(), deadzone() functions ?

Not supported anymore. But you can just ask J2Kbr for the original function and copy and paste it into your code. This is what I did for the sensitivity function because it was a critical part of my script.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:27 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
bonefisher wrote:What you jumping around for? I was waiting for pmem to get done. lol!

lol... Pablo asked for display_overlay .. :) I will do pmem_* next :wink:

all 4 pmem_* were done this morning!! ;) and also printf.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:29 pm

pablogroup wrote:
paname wrote:any equivalent of GPC1 stickize(), deadzone() functions ?

Not supported anymore. But you can just ask J2Kbr for the original function and copy and paste it into your code. This is what I did for the sensitivity function because it was a critical part of my script.

Correctly, those can be implemented as functions. I did for deadzone (square/circle) in my fragFX script published on online library. stickize should also be easily implemented. sensitivity, I believe, is already available in the T1 header.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Btw, the documentation is great, although it means I'll be re-working a lot of scripts with this new knowledge. And to think that I was amazed before! LOL Trying to get my local GameStops to carry the Titan line. Saw "the other one" there last night when picking up FF XV. They seem interested when I started telling them about the T2. I'll keep working on it. LOL
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:23 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Trying to get my local GameStops to carry the Titan line. Saw "the other one" there last night when picking up FF XV. They seem interested when I started telling them about the T2. I'll keep working on it. LOL

wow, that would be really awesome, please keep me updated!!! :joia: :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Do you think that you should expand the pmem content by saving 8 bits equal a bit and give examples? For example, if you have a 16 bit variable, it will take Byte 1 & Byte 2; therefore, Byte 3 is the next available variable.

It may be good to have a general variables that defines the ranges, values, etc for the int, unit8, fix32, etc. Also include tips such as fixed variables need to be defined with a decimal (i.e 50.0 vs 50).
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:56 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:
bonefisher wrote:What you jumping around for? I was waiting for pmem to get done. lol!

lol... Pablo asked for display_overlay .. :) I will do pmem_* next :wink:

all 4 pmem_* were done this morning!! ;) and also printf.

Great job! :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:19 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Do you think that you should expand the pmem content by saving 8 bits equal a bit and give examples? For example, if you have a 16 bit variable, it will take Byte 1 & Byte 2; therefore, Byte 3 is the next available variable. It may be good to have a general variables that defines the ranges, values, etc for the int, unit8, fix32, etc. Also include tips such as fixed variables need to be defined with a decimal (i.e 50.0 vs 50).

Absolutely, totally agree. As the documentation is based on wiki system, you and any other user are more than welcome to improve the doc pages. Please don't understand that I am expecting you guys to do that, I just want make clear that I am okay if you guys are willing to make updates/improvements, add more examples, on the documentation pages I am writing. :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Maybe put some examples of different things under everything may cut back on a lot of questions.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:35 am

bonefisher wrote:Maybe put some examples of different things under everything may cut back on a lot of questions.

I was actually thinking if there were some way to link to scripts (https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/85), we could add links to scripts that make good use of particular functions.

Sometimes I'm thinking...ok I kind of get how this works, but how would you really use this in a script? Seeing a good script example can be enlightening.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs