how do you use gamerec

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

how do you use gamerec

Postby phild22 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 am

what do i do after i record my button presses? where do I put the file? ect...
phild22
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: how do you use gamerec

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:42 am

With GameRec you can record your buttons presses and play it back as many times you want.

The file can be saved any where is your computer. On the following link you can find the documentation for the GameRec plugin:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamerec.htm
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby phild22 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm

another vague response that didn't help!

What did you provide me with the words you just typed? You just reposted what it does, I already know what it does.

I want to KNOW how to USE it.
phild22
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:30 pm

You question as vague as well. I was hoping the documentation would be enough to help you.

The operation of the GameREC plugin is pretty simple:

1. Play / Pause
Play and pause the commands (button presses) sequence loaded on the memory buffer.

2. Rec / Stop
Start recording the sequence of commands (button presses) in the memory buffer. This button can also stop the recording or stop the playing, depending on the action is being conducted.

3. Save File
Open a dialog box to save into the sequence of commands (button presses).

4. Load File
Open a dialog box to load a sequence of commands (button presses).

If you still have doubts, please point exactly what you want do with GameRec, then I can be more specific in the answer.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Malevion » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:15 pm

i know this is extremely late too anwser. but i think i know what phild22 wanted to know.

plug your Titan1 plus wired controller into your console. they both work.
start a game that wants to repeat stuff.

start Gtuner Pro on your computer -> at top right click 'plugins' -> click 'plugin manager' ->
click on 'gamerec' -> click install. Close the manager-window.
Gtuner are still running -> at top right click 'plugins' -> (hey, new stuff) click the new 'gamerec'.
u will see a warning. that is good, it means things are installed correctly. Close the warning.

now plug in the Micro->usb-cable that came with the T1 into your T1, and the other end into your...commpuuuteerrrr...
...(hmmm. the Cable is WAY too short. well, i bought an usb 3.0-extension-Cable to fix that problem. sorry.)
back on track. your T1 will now show what looks like a damaged alphabetic letter E. that is good.
Gtuner is still running -> at top right click 'plugins' -> click on 'gamerec' -> (no warning, good) one hand on controller and one hand one mouse -> click on rec and "fast" start to do what needs too be repeated, remember to "return to starting-point" Before "fast" mouse-click on the rec/stop-button.
why "fast"? well, you dont want dead-time at the begining of the recording and not at the end either. that is why you want to start-record fast and stop-record fast.
and click play to play up whatever u just recorded doing with your controller. to loop just check the loop-check and press play again. infinite repeat.
to save stuff i know nothing, i never save my recordings.

gamerec it is a good helper, but not foolproff. any tiny miss-move on joy-sticks, during recording, will make your character/vehicle to wander off in the long run. so Always have one Eyeball on the game-tv.
i use Xbox one+Titan2+Titan1:
Titan1+microsoft-xbox360-wireless-dongle+microsoft-wireless-xbox-360-orginal-controller in port A.
and usb2->Micro-Cable+microsoft-wireless-Xbox-one-orginal-controller+microsoft-wired-Xbox-one-original-headset in port B.
Malevion
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

thank you Malevion for your input.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Retypo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 pm

But when you open the gamerec plugin to start recording, the gamepack or script doesn't work. So basicly if you want to use a gpc script, with rapid fire or auto melee or whatever and at hte same time want to record a session... Doesn't work. Gamerec cancels gamepacks and scripts.

Or am i doing it wrong.... ?
Retypo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 pm

You are right but you can do that with 2 Titan One. Or 1 Titan Two!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Retypo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:23 am

I see. I have just one Titan One. Was thinking of buying a Titan two... But it to expensive now.

Bye
Retypo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Malevion » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:58 am

hello ConsoleTuner staff.
i have a suggestion for upgrade on GameRec. it works good by the way.
when i start to record there Always some "dead-time" Before i do my first input on my controller (the time it takes to move my right hand from computer-mouse to my controller) and same problem at the end (the time it takes to move my hand from controller to computer-mouse).
it is sometimes irritating to see one second dead-time-Before-action and one second
dead-time-after-action when the action itself is 3seconds long/short.

is it possible to add two buttons in the GameRec-window?
one that removes the time between computer-mouse-start-click until controller-first-input.
and one that removes the time between controller-last-input until computer-mouse-stop-click.

edit: new idea:
how about a speed-adjuster?
starting at 100% speed and can be adjusted down to minimum 1% speed and maximum 1000% speed.
i use Xbox one+Titan2+Titan1:
Titan1+microsoft-xbox360-wireless-dongle+microsoft-wireless-xbox-360-orginal-controller in port A.
and usb2->Micro-Cable+microsoft-wireless-Xbox-one-orginal-controller+microsoft-wired-Xbox-one-original-headset in port B.
Malevion
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support