Destiny 2 Clan

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Destiny 2 Clan

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri May 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Not sure how many here will be playing Destiny 2 when it releases, but I'm looking to set up a clan for Console Tuner members. Thought it would be fun to have a clan of modders running around the new release later in the year. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll make sure I have something going for it. Right now most of my time will be Xbox, but am thinking I will be playing both consoles while throwing in the PC version of it later. We'll show the rest of them how we do it our way! Good luck guardians!

:smile0517:
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Re: Destiny 2 Clan

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 pm

you can count with me!! :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 pm

I might have to get in on this one. :smile0517: I wonder if the new Scorpio will be out by then?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby ninjaninja2001 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

PS4? I'm down for PS4 for sure!
ninjaninja2001
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Once the game drops tonight I'll be setting things up for this. As far as console, this clan will be open to PS4, Xbox, and PC. Right now I'll personally have it for Xbox, but am looking to expand to PS4 and PC as funding allows me to purchase for other systems.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:17 pm

My intention is get for PS4. But may change my mind if you guys will be mostly on XB1.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Can't speak for anyone else, but most of my time will be Xbox One. Have just had much better luck with that over the PS4. Here in the states it appears to be a regional thing. Some parts (states) have better connections on PS4 over Xbox, but where I am Xbox most definitely wins in connections.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 pm

As an additional note, I'm hoping to get a site up and running that will allow searching of any guardian by name that will return stats similar to what is seen in Destiny Tracker. I've found a few issues with their site, mainly that it is focused on PvP and doesn't include much for PvE players. On top of that they never did show the stats for equipped gear properly. I started, and at some point will finish, one for Destiny One but it was far too late into the time. Found the API again only a month or so ago and am completely new to ASP.NET. That being said I am familiar with their API system and have a framework in place, as well as have some communication with their developers. I'll see what I can do with D2 right from the start. They have some good ones this time, clan leader boards, clan aggregate stats, and quite a few others that were not there in D1. For right now once I get it up it will be on a IIS web server hosted on, well this computer. LOL If it gets big enough I'll move it to another source where it can grow adequately. Can't wait to see everyone on at some point.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:07 am

Ooh...poop and pickhandles...the game went live a couple of hours ago! I caved and pre-ordered yesterday but forgot and turned the console off, so the download hasn't finished. Only 21GB to go :oops:

Another Guardian inbound on PS4. It should be fun playing with peeps I actually know, like and respect as opposed to rando douchebags :whistling:

When are we going to see some of your T2 scripting magic again Rabid? I've made the leap to GPC2 and am ready to roll for D2 scripts.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Ok, I've got a group set up on bungie.net called Console Tuner. We'll need at least four to (three more plus myself) to join the group before I can make an official clan.

As far as the scripting goes, I took yesterday off work and went on a marathon play, already up over 18 hours of time put in, and completed the story line. No spoilers here, just a suggestion to do it, it's well worth it! Now that it's out of the way I'll probably start the mods this weekend. At least pick back up where the beta left off. I'll be doing this one different as my personality doesn't allow me to wait until it's done. If I do that, I'll never be happy with it and post it. So I'm hoping Saturday / Sunday will start with new script postings. During the week has been a little crazy lately as I'm working on prototyping the software package I'm in charge of for some major changes. I guess they put me as the project lead to bring it around as installs / sales on that particular one were starting to fall. Eh, what can I say, it's not really "work" when you enjoy it at least. :P Other than that, mornings will afford some time, split between that and a new Destiny 2 website. Already pouring over the returns as they've listened to us back end users and have added some nice touches to what we can do with the API's. Really looking forward to seeing what we can do with D2 though. The interface has added a lot of info that we can use to make the scripts more perfected so this one is going to be really good! :smile0517:
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion