Destiny 2 script - Another one

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby Scachi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Hint: If you download a newer version of the same script and you drag it / install it on the same slot to replace the old one you can hold down the ctrl key while doing the install to keep your current settings.

This is my own version of a script for Destiny 2. Why another script for Destiny 2 ? -- Why not ?
I did just want to play around with the segment display and some other stuff specific to my setup.

Features:
  • Interactive configuration
  • Easy Run
  • Direct Weapon Slot buttons (only tested with dpad buttons)
  • Weapon slot specific anti recoil and fire mode (adjustable)
  • In-game weapon fire mode selection with DPad-Up.
    Cycles through: normal, rapid, rapid fire activation by R2/RT value
  • In-game anti recoil on/off for active weapon slot with DPad-Down
  • LED colors for estimated active weapon slot: green=primary, red=secondary, pink=power
  • If color and weapon is not matching, fix it in-game with Dpad-Left or R3/RS
  • Editing anti-recoil and rapid fire in-game
  • LED color and segment display text feedback for a lot of functions:
    Weapon slot, fire/recoil mode, Menu-/Game-mode...
  • Combos for hunter class: Double-Tap-CIRCLE, Run-Slide combo, Run-Slide-Melee combo, Run-Slide-Jump combo, Double & Triple Jump combo - for R3 or extra keys.

General Usage notes:

In "Menu Mode" the led color is blue.
Leaving the "Menu Mode" depends a bit on how it was entered so that showing the Milestones will not leave "Menu Mode" and mess things up. When L2 isn't, CIRCLE should bring you back to "Game Mode" (LED colors green/red/purple , according to active weapon slot)

In "Sparrow Mode" - the led color is white.
This disables stuff like rapid fire, antirecoil, easy run to be able to ride your sparrow.
Default setting - toggles it ON with: Touch Click + followed by Square (one after the other), OFF with: Tap Square

Weapon Tracking
LED color shows the estimated active weapon slot: green=primary, red=secondary, pink=power
If color and weapon does not match, fix it in-game with hold R3/RS + double tap DPad-Left.

Anti Recoil & Fire Modes
To toggle the rapid fire specific anti recoil mode use R3/RS + double tap DPad-Right.
It cycles through "disable" (blinks red), "enabled on hold" (blinks green), "enabled on release" (blinks yellow).

To change the fire mode of the active weapon in-game use R3/RS + double tap DPad-Up.
It cycles through "normal" (blinks red), "rapid fire" (blinks green), "rapid fire activation by R2/RT pressure" (blinks yellow).

To toggle anti recoil "on" (blinks green), "special" (blinks yellow), "off" (blinks red) for the active weapon in-game use R3/RS + double tap DPad-Down.

Hint: You can fast skip 2 state steps (example: from green to red) by tripple tapping the DPad-direction.

Hold down the DPad-direction longer to invoke the emotes/animations.

Editing values in-game:

To edit anti recoil or rapid fire values in-game you have to enter "Edit Mode" by holding R3(RS) & L3(LS) for 3 second down.
For leaving "Edit Mode", hold down both stick button again.
The LED with display "E", turn white and start to blink white/green.
To cycle between anti recoil and rapid fire editing press R3(RS).
Blinking white/weaponslot = anti recoil , yellow/weaponslot = rapid fire editing.

You are only able to edit the values of the active anti recoil and rapid fire of your active weapon.
You can't edit rapid fire timings if you weapon is not configured to use rapid fire, same for anti recoil.
The LED will blink cyan to indicate that you can't edit the selected but for your active weapon disabled mode.

Hint: "Edit Mode" can't be entered from "Menu Mode" (blue led), only from "Game Mode"

Editing anti recoil:

Press DPad Up(lesser)/Down(stronger) for vertical recoil compensation.
Press DPad Left/Right for horizontal recoil compensation.

Hold L2(LT) while pressing the DPad direction for editing anti recoil value for aiming down sight / ADS.
Just pressing DPad, without L2(LT), will edit anti recoil for hip fire.
Additionally Hold R1 for anti recoil editing for "rapid fire activation by R2/RT pressure".

Editing rapid fire:
Press DPad Up(less)/Down(more) shots per minute.
Press DPad Left(less)/Right(more) for bullets per shot

DPad without L2(LT) will edit rapid fire for hip-fire
DPAD while holding L2(LT) will edit rapid fire for aiming down sight / ADS.
Last edited by Scachi on Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Destiny 2 script - Another one

Postby bonefisher » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:35 pm

More the merrier.....I'm going to start one also.lol! Good stuff! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Always happy to see a few more. I'm honestly going with a more complicated setup for more end game usage (more for when you have specific setups you use regularly). Right now trying to design a way to change the fire rate to a specific rate from in game. Turns out it's a little more complicated than I had first thought. Also working on the anti-recoil which shouldn't be as hard, but still a pain to get all the in game adjustments done.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Always happy to see a few more. I'm honestly going with a more complicated setup for more end game usage (more for when you have specific setups you use regularly). Right now trying to design a way to change the fire rate to a specific rate from in game. Turns out it's a little more complicated than I had first thought. Also working on the anti-recoil which shouldn't be as hard, but still a pain to get all the in game adjustments done.

Use my rpmRapidfire in library it is dead on there rate. Been testing it in game and right on.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:21 pm

bonefisher wrote:Use my rpmRapidfire in library it is dead on there rate. Been testing it in game and right on.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that. It may even reduce my code base a bit, as well as give me an easier time adjusting the fire rate in game. :smile0517:
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:29 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Use my rpmRapidfire in library it is dead on there rate. Been testing it in game and right on.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that. It may even reduce my code base a bit, as well as give me an easier time adjusting the fire rate in game. :smile0517:

Also found a easy way to dial in on rapid fires without knowing rate with a extra I put in there that I can send you later if you want?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Yea, I'd be really interested in that one. So far been using to an advantage that we know the fire rate. If there is another way that can be more easily tied into in game adjustments I'd love to see it!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:02 am

Updated.
Added some combos for hunter: Double-Tap-CIRCLE, Run-Slide combo, Run-Slide-Melee combo, Run-Slide-Jump combo, Double & Triple Jump combo.
Assign them to R3 or extra keys via combo-box.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Updated.
Firing your weapon will now stop a running jump combo (double/tripple).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:22 am

Updated to 1.04
Added double-tap SQUARE to hold down square for 10 seconds for revive/activation.
Also assignable to R3.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to User's Script Documentation