DESTINY - Warlock Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

DESTINY - Warlock Fun Pack

Postby antithesis » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:31 am

This script is for Destiny's Warlock class. Titan and Hunter scripts have been published separately.

Download the Warlock Fun Pack - https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1388

=============================================================================

The Warlock Fun Pack includes -

* Weapon Tracking with LED indicators
* Rapid-fire, with separate Primary HIP, Primary ADS, Special HIP and Special ADS modes
* Anti-recoil, with separate Primary HIP, Primary ADS, Special HIP and Special ADS modes
* No-scope, quick-scope, weapon-swap no-scope, weapon-swap quick-scope
* Auto-disable rapid-fire when Super is active to prevent interference with Stormtrance
* Auto-sprint that doesn't prevent reloads
* Faster turns while sprinting
* Steady aim while ADS
* Auto-revive
* No Land Beyond reload animation cancel, fast fire-rate and cooldown rumble for last magazine
* Suros Regime improved ADS fire-rate, with full-auto HIP
* Rapid-reload animation cancel
* Jumper layout support
* Menu-friendly combos
* Lots of persistent toggles with activation rumble

NOTE - If you want to tweak the script values on-the-fly, use GTuner > Compiler > Build and Run, it's much faster and less hassle for quick edits. Copy the Warlock Fun Pack across to the Titan One first, then enable all toggles you want to use on a regular basis to get the PVARs to stick.

================================================================================

Version 1.9.2 - Changed data type for anti-recoil declarations from define to int to allow for negative X & Y axis values
- Added Y-Axis anti-recoil inversion option. Enable in ANTI-RECOIL declarations

================================================================================

Well...that took longer than expected. I kinda burnt myself out on Destiny while writing the Titan, Hunter and 99% of the Warlock script and took a long break from the game. With the new patch coming down the pipe, it's time to revisit Destiny-land and finally publish the Warlock Fun Pack.

One thing that added to the initial delay was trying to add Lock Skating to the script. Unfortunately, it's so dependent on terrain that it's simply easier and more predictable to perform manually, so the code didn't make the final cut.

I also had a couple of bugs that I couldn't quite kill related to disabling Rapid-fire while Super is active to prevent Stormtrance from behaving erratically. I setup additional GunFlags to handle it, but swapping back to Primary or Special would randomly yet consistently swap the flags, which messed up weapon tracking.

With fresh eyes, I've managed to pretty much resolve that problem - it still happens, though at a very low percentage (only once in 200+ tests). To re-enable Rapid-fire after Super has finished, simply tap the ADS button to return to your previous Primary or Special weapon settings.

Near enough is good enough in this case, so have at it Warlocks! Just press R3 if your weapon tracking gets messed up after a Super.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Re: DESTINY - Warlock Fun Pack

Postby mrbchambers » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:54 am

I think all three of the packs are brilliant, and you have don an amazing job.

This is technically my first post, and it is a question about the Warlock pack, I can't seem to get the rapid fire working during ADS, its probably me, though thought I should let you know.

Similar thing happened on the Hunter Fun pack though that was just the Price_HIP_Hold, Pri_HIP_Rest setting were set to 0, nothing as easy with the Warlock pack though.

I would just like to say that it is a really good forum with lots of useful info. Please don't beat the new guy up. :innocent_smile_1:
mrbchambers
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:00 pm

mrbchambers wrote:I think all three of the packs are brilliant, and you have don an amazing job.

+1 :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby vivalaelectro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 am

Works with Destiny 2 ?
vivalaelectro
Private
Private

Postby untipocomun » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 pm

I think it works with destiny 2 to some extent, but i dont really know how primary and secondary relate to kinetic and energy slots.

Any help?

And BTW if you GOD of programming made this, wont you happen to be doing this for D2? :smile0203:
untipocomun
Corporal
Corporal

Postby antithesis » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 pm

I'll get to D2, real life stuffs to do.

Primary is the first weapon slot, in D2's case it's Kinetic.
Secondary is Energy.
Heavy is Power.

The script should largely work for weapon-based stuff like rapid-fire and anti-recoil, but I haven't tested it yet for things like Super, Sparrow, Sprinting etc, so I expect there's a lot of broken mods.

In the meantime, consider using The Rabid Taco, bonefisher or Scachi's D2 scripts.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby untipocomun » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Sorry for my noobness but whre are those scripts? (is it the proramer section thingy)
untipocomun
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 pm

You can download using Gtuner Pro, to find it on the search bar type: DESTINY Warlock Fun Pack
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Midnight » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:30 am

Hi (Dear antithesis :) ),

I'm still very satisfied with your Warlock Fun Pack since D2 launch, but one thing still bother me.
I play ADS and Shoot on bumpers (PS4) - L1/R1, but your script maintained for standard L2/R2 for ADS/Shooting.

New and last on the moment version of funpack - 1.9.3.1 is cool, but if I may ask you to remap L2/R2 controls to L1/R1 in it - it would be just great!
I don't mean to bother you and only if you will have any free time - this change will make one more guardian happy :oops:

I need exactly this "L2/R2 -> L1/R1" remap in version 1.9.3.1, because this version include some improvements which are important for me.

Thank you in advance!
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:40 am

Hey Midnight,

Try this -

Code: Select all

//==============================================================================
/* DESTINY - Warlock Fun Pack
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most fully-featured script available for Destiny's Warlock class. Hunter and Titan scripts have been published separately.

Credits:     Authored by antithesis for the Console Tuner forums - www.consoletuner.com/forum/
                      Thanks to The_Rabid_Taco for the Anti-Recoil and Toggle functions butchered for this script.
                      Thanks also to Bonefisher for answering all of my stupid questions.
                      Thanks most of all to J2Kbr for creating Titan One - you've made console gaming fun again!
                      Not to mention the various anonymous authors for random snippets refactored to work with
                      this script. You are gone Guardian, but not forgotten :salute:

Version:     1.9.3 - Experimental change to anti-recoil to improve tracking of strafing targets,  or to stay on-target while strafing
                            - Added xenologger's input saturation to dampen anti-recoil for strafing targets

1.9.2 - Changed data type for anti-recoil declarations from define to int to allow for negative X & Y axis values
                            - Added Y-Axis anti-recoil inversion option. Enable in ANTI-RECOIL declarations

1.9.1 - Increased PVAR range to use all of the 16-bit range for the persistent toggles to save & restore correctly

1.9   - Shotgun auto-melee follow-up is now reliable. New define added for NoScopeWait in AUTO-MELEE section to allow customisation
                            - 500ms SPRINT block added to Auto-sprint to allow SHOOT to trigger while SPRINT is active. Shotgun rushing with auto-melee is now possible without a slide
                            - Version number changed to 1.9 to match Titan and Hunter Fun Packs  to minimise end-user confusion

Date:        Thursday October 6, 2016 

Device:      Titan One
         System:      PS4 and XB1
         Controller:  DualShock 4, XB1 controller, XB1 Elite, Scuf, Xim4 with m/kb or Nav/kb

Support:     viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5981

//==============================================================================         
// COPYRIGHT

2016 antithesis from http://www.consoletuner.com. This Script was made and intended for http://www.Consoletuner.com & Titan 0ne ONLY,
    UNLESS written permission is given by the creator and/or copywritee. 
    All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission
    of the copyright holder. For permission, contact antithesis via http://www.consoletuner.com/forum   

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// FEATURES

Weapon Tracking:     LED lights indicate Primary (green LED), Special (red LED) and Heavy (Yellow LED) weapons
                        Primary and Special weapons have separate rapid-fire, rapid-reload, quick-scope ADS, quick-scope SHOOT, and weapon-swap settings
                        Primary and Special have separate anti-recoil modes, for both HIP and ADS
                        Quickly reset Weapon Tracking for Primary, Special or Heavy if tracking comes unstuck

Rapid-Fire:     Separate Primary and Special ON/OFF rapid-fire modes
                        Includes SHOOT hold and SHOOT rest times for Primary and Special in both HIP and ADS, allowing fine control over fire-rates
                        Works with all weapons, including Fusion Rifles and can improve the ADS fire-rate of Automatic Rifles in Focused Fire mode including Suros Regime

Anti-Recoil:     Primary and Special left, right and vertical anti-recoil, with separate HIP and ADS modes
                        Anti-recoil supports Xim 4 and MaxAim, as well as controllers

Trick Shots:     No-scope, quick-scope, weapon-swap no-scope and weapon-swap quick-scope
                        Primary and Special weapons feature separate SWAP, ADS and SHOOT speeds for flexible load-outs

Auto-Melee:     Rapid-MELEE, and auto-MELEE after Special Weapon SHOOT, if moving forward or backwards
                        Hold MELEE to rapid-melee

Auto-Sprint:     Get your SPRINT going without wearing out your thumb bones
                        Hold left stick forward to auto-sprint. Reload and Rapid-reload friendly

Tighter Turns:     Increased sensitivity for faster turning while sprinting

Sniper Mode:     Reduced sensitivity while ADS for improved accuracy and experimenting with Aim Assist lock-on

Super Mode:     Disables Rapid-fire to prevent interference with Stormtrance
                        Click ADS after Super has finished to re-enable Rapid-fire, if previously enabled

Auto-Revive:     Aim and SHOOT while reviving your fireteam
                        Press D-PAD DOWN to Revive

Rapid-Reload:     Speed up RELOAD, or take advantage of the Final Round weapon perk by popping only one round in the chamber
                        Separate Primary and Special weapon RELOAD speeds. Auto-sprint friendly
                        Does not disrupt normal RELOAD while stationary, or if Auto-sprint is disabled

No Land Beyond:     Triple the RELOAD speed and fire-rate, when NLB has reserve ammo
                        Rumble on cooldown between shots when NLB has no reserve amno

Jumper Layout:     Swap to Jumper button layout for improved Jump and Shadestep control. It's what the pros use. Be a pro

Menu Friendly:     Disables all combos when accessing Menus via OPTIONS button

Persistent Toggles:     Customise your game by turning on only the stuff you want to use, with rumble feedback on activation
                        Set and forget with toggle ON/OFF states that are saved to Titan One, or change them on-the-fly

Make New Friends:     Guardians everywhere will think you're a swell guy with high emotional IQ thanks to all the Dancing, Waving and Pointing you'll be doing

Make New Enemies:     Opposing Guardians will try to rip you a new one for outplaying them with your mad uber-Warlock skillz

// CONTROLLER TOGGLES

- Weapon Tracking Reset     R3 (Default), or D-PAD LEFT (Jumper)

// Hold D-PAD UP, click button to the right   

- Primary Rapid-fire        D-PAD UP + PS4 R2 / XB1 RT, while holding Primary weapon (green LED)
            - Special Rapid-fire        D-PAD UP + PS4 R2 / XB1 RT, while holding Special weapon (red LED)
            - Rapid-reload              D-PAD UP + PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X
            - Super Mode                D-PAD UP + PS4 CIRCLE / XB1 B
            - Auto-melee                D-PAD UP + PS4 R1 / XB1 RB
            - Anti-recoil               D-PAD UP + PS4 L2 / XB1 LT
            - Auto-sprint               D-PAD UP + PS4 L3 / XB1 LS
            - Auto-revive               D-PAD UP + PS4 R3 / XB1 RS

// Hold D-PAD RIGHT, click button to the right

- No Land Beyond            D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X
            - No-scope                  D-PAD RIGHT + PS R2 / XB1 RT
            - Quick-scope               D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 L2 / XB1 LT
            - Weapon-swap scope-shots   D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 R1 / XB1 RB
            - Jumper Layout             D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 R3 / XB1 R3

// INSTRUCTIONS

- All toggles are stored on the Titan One and are disabled by default
            - IMPORTANT: When using the OPTIONS menu, all mods are disabled to prevent stupid stuff, like auto-dismantling and rapid-fire purchases
              It's possible to spawn into a map in this state, pressing CROUCH, ADS or SHOOT while in-game will re-enable all mods

- Toggle everything you want turned on, they'll save automatically to the Titan One
            - No-scope and Quick-scope trick shots integrate with Auto-melee. Enable both to
              perform actions like MELEE after SHOOT
            - Rapid-reload integrates with Auto-sprint. Enable both for Rapid-reload to function

- Once the initial setup is complete, the only toggles that will be used on a
              regular basis are Primary & Special Rapid-fire, and maybe No Land Beyond and Auto-revive,
              depending on your load-out and game mode

- Disable Anti-recoil and leave Rapid-fire Hold and Wait times at 50 if frequently changing load-outs mid-game
              Disable weapon-swap scope-shots for competitive 3v3 PvP (changes double-ADS behaviour)
              Enable auto-revive only for competitive 3v3 PvP

- R3 (or D-Pad Left on Jumper) will see regular use to reset errant weapon flags
              There's a lot of conditional code to eliminate flag swaps, but they rely on presses
              of CHANGE WEAPON and/or R3 / D-Pad Left rather than in-game tracking, so they can come unstuck
              A quick R3 / D-pad Left press will get them back on-track

- Primary & Special weapons fire-rates, anti-recoil settings for HIP & ADS, 
              weapon swap time (important for ShotGuns), shoot hold times (important for Fusion Rifles),
              ADS hold times (important for Snipers), reload times and auto-melee times
              are customisable below in DECLARATIONS, as is auto-revive (time depends on gear) and Sniper Mode

- The script is documented throughout. Read the green notes in each section to understand
              their function and use that information to experiment with your weapon load-outs

- Given the suite of customisation options, this script is targeted at those looking to fine-tune
              their settings to match specific load-outs. Instead of constantly copying files across to the Titan One
              and rebooting do the following -

1. Connect Titan One to PC and transfer this script to a spare slot
                    2. Enable all toggles you want turned on on a regular basis
                       NOTE - this is important to get persistent toggles to set correctly when using Build and Run
                    3. Connect Titan One to both PC and console
                    4. Load up GTuner Pro, go to the Compiler tab and open this file
                    5. Edit ONLY the red numbers values in DECLARATIONS to tweak the script to your load-out
                    6. Use the Build and Run option to test the settings in-game
                    7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until everything feels right

- Comments (green text following "//") are unlimited in a GPC script, so make note of your
              custom settings for future reference and punch them in when swapping load-outs. Create multiple copies
              of this file tweaked to custom load-outs and swap between them using Titan One slots

*/

// DECLARATIONS

// DEFAULT CONTROLLER LAYOUT

/*   Default Layout should be fine for mouse & keyboard, Scuf or XB1 Elite controllers

- Do NOT rename any of the define aliases (e.g HOME, SHARE etc) or the script will break
       All aliases work for all supported platforms

- Do NOT edit the red values below, unless you REALLY know what you're doing, for example
       remapping ADS and SHOOT from L2 / R2 to L1 / R1

- Do NOT uncomment the defines for MELEE, FLAG_RESET, GRENADE, DPAD_LEFT and JUMP
       They have been replaced with Variables, are managed via the Jumper Layout toggle
       and are kept here for button mapping reference only

!!! NOTE: FLAG_RESET is  R3 / RS in Default Layout

*/

define HOME          = 0;      // XB1_XBOX    XB360_XBOX   PS4_PS           PS3_PS
define SHARE         = 1;      // XB1_VIEW    XB360_BACK   PS4_SHARE        PS3_SELECT
define OPTIONS       = 2;      // XB1_MENU    XB360_START  PS4_OPTIONS      PS3_START
define MELEE         = 4;      // XB1_RB      XB360_RB     PS4_R1           PS3_R1
define SHOOT         = 3;      // XB1_RT      XB360_RT     PS4_R2           PS3_R2
define FLAG_RESET    = 5;      // XB1_RS      XB360_RS     PS4_R3           PS3_R3
define GRENADE       = 7;      // XB1_LB      XB360_LB     PS4_L1           PS3_L1
define ADS           = 6;      // XB1_LT      XB360_LT     PS4_L2           PS3_L2
define SPRINT        = 8;      // XB1_LS      XB360_LS     PS4_L3           PS3_L3
define RX_AXIS       = 9;      // XB1_RX      XB360_RX     PS4_RX           PS3_RX
define RY_AXIS       = 10;     // XB1_RY      XB360_RY     PS4_RY           PS3_RY
define LX_AXIS       = 11;     // XB1_LX      XB360_LX     PS4_LX           PS3_LX
define LY_AXIS       = 12;     // XB1_LY      XB360_LY     PS4_LY           PS3_LY
define DPAD_UP       = 13;     // XB1_UP      XB360_UP     PS4_UP           PS3_UP
define DPAD_DOWN     = 14;     // XB1_DOWN    XB360_DOWN   PS4_DOWN         PS3_DOWN
define DPAD_LEFT     = 15;     // XB1_LEFT    XB360_LEFT   PS4_LEFT         PS3_LEFT
define DPAD_RIGHT    = 16;     // XB1_RIGHT   XB360_RIGHT  PS4_RIGHT        PS3_RIGHT
define WEAPON_SWAP   = 17;     // XB1_Y       XB360_Y      PS4_TRIANGLE     PS3_TRIANGLE
define CROUCH        = 18;     // XB1_B       XB360_B      PS4_CIRCLE       PS3_CIRCLE
define JUMP          = 19;     // XB1_A       XB360_A      PS4_CROSS        PS3_CROSS
define RELOAD        = 20;     // XB1_X       XB360_X      PS4_SQUARE       PS3_SQUARE

// QUICK-SCOPE

define PriScope    = 250// ADS hold time for Primary weapon Quick-scope. e.g 250 for Uni Remote, 700 for No Land Beyond. Perks affect scope speed
define SecScope    = 700// ADS hold time for Special weapon Quick-scope. e.g 250 for primed Plan C or Shotguns, 700+ for Snipers. Perks affect scope speed

define PriShoot    = 250// SHOOT hold time for Primary weapon. e.g 250 for all Primaries
define SecShoot    = 750// SHOOT hold time for Special weapon. e.g 250 for Shotguns & Snipers, 350 for primed Plan C, 750 for non-primed Plan C & other Fusion Rifles

// WEAPON SWAP NO-SCOPE / QUICK-SCOPE

define PriSwap     = 300// Primary weapon swap animation time. Perks affect swap speed
define SecSwap     = 300// Special weapon swap animation time. Perks affect swap speed

// AUTO-MELEE

define NoScopeWait = 200// Time to wait before MELEE while Shotgun rushing to force Destiny to SHOOT before MELEE. Do NOT go under 110ms
define ScopeWait   = 350// Time to wait before Melee attack after Quick-scope SHOOT while moving backwards

// RAPID-FIRE
/*
    - Rounds per minute (RPM) for Destiny weapons can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... vASLduPPS4
    - Divide RPM by 60 for rounds per second (RPS)
    - Divide 1000 (ms) by RPS, for milliseconds per shot (MPS)
    - Divide MPS by 2 to find the approximate SHOOT & WAIT times

e.g  The Last Word  =  225 RPM
                    225/60  =  3.75 RPS
                 1000/3.75  =  266 MPS
                     266/2  =  133 Hold / Rest times

- Adjust Hold & Rest times up & down, and/or tweak the balance of Hold & Rest until the weapon feels right
    - For greater recoil control (in addition to Anti-recoil), use Hold and Rest values higher than MPS/2
    - Set to 0 to disable Rapid-fire for any mode. For example, fire a Suros Regime in automatic for HIP, but semi-automatic for increased ADS Focused Fire fire-rate
*/

// Primary HIP, Primary ADS, Special HIP and Special ADS following are set to 10 rounds / sec by default (50 Hold +50 Rest = 100 ms)

define Pri_HIP_Hold  = 50;   // Primary weapon hold SHOOT time. Set to 0 to disable Rapid-Fire in HIP mode to allow Suros Regime to fire full-auto from the HIP
define Pri_HIP_Rest  = 50;   // Primary weapon release SHOOT time

define Pri_ADS_Hold  = 50;   // Primary weapon hold SHOOT time e.g 39 for Suros Regime in Focused Fire mode
define Pri_ADS_Rest  = 50;   // Primary weapon release SHOOT time e.g 39 for Suros Regime in Focused Fire mode

define Sec_HIP_Hold  = 50;   // Special weapon hold SHOOT time
define Sec_HIP_Rest  = 50;   // Special weapon release SHOOT time

define Sec_ADS_Hold  = 50;   // Special weapon hold SHOOT time
define Sec_ADS_Rest  = 50;   // Special weapon release SHOOT time

// RAPID-RELOAD

/*  - RELOAD will pause a SPRINT (if active), wait for the pre-defined RELOAD times below, then auto-SPRINT to cancel the RELOAD
    - Standing still perform a normal RELOAD, but can be cancelled by pushing the left stick forward to Auto-sprint
    - RELOAD wait times vary by weapon. Incorrect timing will prevent the RELOAD
    - Reduce wait times to take advantage of the Final Round perk on Shotguns
*/

define PriReloadWait = 2200; // Time to wait for Primary weapon to reload. e.g 2500 for Shotguns, 2200 for Hand Cannons & 1750 for Pulse Rifles. Use fast reload gauntlets for maximum gain
define SecReloadWait = 2200; // Time to wait for Special weapon to reload. e.g 2500 for Shotguns, 1200 for SideArms & Snipers. Use fast reload gauntlets for maximum gain

// ANTI-RECOIL
/*
    NOTE: data type changed from define to int to allow negative X & Y axis values
    - Use values between -100 to 100 to adjust Left and Right X-axis (horizontal) anti-recoil. Use Left or Right, not both
    - Use values between -100 to 100 to adjust Y-axis (vertical) anti-recoil
    - Know your weapon recoil patterns before entering a match and don't change the load-out without editing these values
    - Enter 0 for no anti-recoil or disable all anti-recoil via D-PAD UP + PS4 L2 / XB1 LT
    - Xim4 requires values of 12 or higher for X & Y axes to be noticeable
*/

int Pri_Hip_H = 0;       // Primary Hip X-axis Horizontal. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4
int Pri_Hip_V = 34;       // Primary Hip Y-axis Vertical. Range of -100 to 100. Min of to get an AR effect 12 for Xim4

int Pri_ADS_H = 0;       // Primary ADS X-axis Horizontal. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4
int Pri_ADS_V = 34;       // Primary ADS Y-axis Vertical. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4

int Sec_Hip_H = 12;       // Special Hip X-axis Horizontal. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4
int Sec_Hip_V = 61;       // Special Hip Y-axis Vertical. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4

int Sec_ADS_H = 12;       // Special ADS X-axis Horizontal. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4
int Sec_ADS_V = 61;       // Special ADS Y-axis Vertical. Range of -100 to 100. Min of 12 to get an AR effect for Xim4

define Invert_Y = 0;     // Change to 1 to invert Y-Axis anti-recoil

// AUTO-REVIVE

define ReviveTime = 4000// Adjust if wearing Crest of Alpha Lupi or Light Beyond Nemesis

// RUMBLE

define RumbleStrength = 60// Change to 0 to disable rumble

// TIGHTER TURNS

/*  - Increases sensitivity for faster turns while Sprinting. Activates automatically by Sprinting, if toggled on
    - Helpful for Shotgunners and Xim 4 / MaxAim users
    - TighterTurns values apply a multiplier to right stick X-axis sensitivity, e.g 200 = sensitivity x 2
    - MidPoint determines where the effect applies. Use values above 50 for faster external range movement

NOTE: Tweak the SprintThreshold to determine where Tighter Turns kicks in on left stick movement
          WA & WD keyboard diagonals register at 84% when both are pressed. Normal SPRINT look mechanics are used until only W is pressed
          Change SprintThreshold to 85 to enable Tighter Turns for W key presses
          WA & WD diagonals will use Tighter Turns unless A or D are pressed before W

*/

define SprintThreshold = 85; // 70 by default. Left stick position before SPRINT auto-enables

define TighterTurns = 150// 200 by default. Range of 0 to 327. Increase to 250 for stupid fast turns
define TT_MidPoint  =  NOT_USE// 75 by default. Range of sensitivity (1-100). Set to NOT_USE to apply the effect to the full range of movement

// SNIPER MODE

/*  - Decreases right stick X-axis sensitivity for more accurate aim and experimentally, to enhance Aim Assist lock-on
    - SniperMode values apply a multiplier to right stick X & Y sensitivity, e.g 90 = sensitivity x 0.9
    - MidPoint determines where the effect applies. Use values below 50 to slow internal range movement

NOTE: When aiming down sights (ADS), hold SPRINT to enable Sniper Mode

More information on Titan One Sensitivity - http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/i_o_f ... ensitivity
*/

define SteadyAim_X   = 70; // 70 by default. Range of 0 to 327. Strength of sensitivity. Values under 100 reduce sensitivity. Values above 100 increase sensitivity. Set to 0 to disable
define SA_MidPoint_X = NOT_USE; // 60 by default. Range of 0 to 100. Set to NOT_USE to apply the effect to the full range of movement

define SteadyAim_Y   = 70; // 70 by default. Range of 0 to 327. Strength of sensitivity. Values under 100 reduce sensitivity. Values above 100 increase sensitivity. Set to 0 to disable
define SA_MidPoint_Y = NOT_USE; // 60 by default. Range of 0 to 100. Set to NOT_USE to apply the effect to the full range of movement

// LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE. YOU BREAK IT, YOU BOUGHT IT!

// Persistent Vars
define PVAR_ToggleFlags = SPVAR_1;

// VARIABLES

// Store toggle states
int ToggleFlags;

// Function & Combo Variables

int OptionsMenu = 1// Disables combos for OPTIONS Menu navigation
int NavState;
int ReloadWait;
int MeleeWait;
int RightStick_X = 0;
int RightStick_Y = 0;
int HoldTime, RestTime;
int Timer;
int GunFlags;
int ScopeHold, ShootHold, ScopeSwap;
int FLAG_RESET, MELEE, JUMP, GRENADE, SUPER, DPAD_LEFT;
int SparrowToggle = 0;
int SparrowRide = 0;

// INITIALISATION

init
{
    // Set initial Gun Flag state
    combo_run(SetPrimary);

// Retrieve Toggle States
    ToggleFlags = get_pvar(PVAR_ToggleFlags, -32768, 32767, 0);
}

// MAIN

main
{
    // Repeat main loop every 4ms. Higher values add to T1 CPU load
    vm_tctrl(-6);

// HAIR TRIGGERS

// Shoot
    if (get_val(SHOOT)) { set_val(SHOOT, 100); }

// ADS   
    if (get_val(ADS)) { set_val(ADS, 100); }

// TOGGLES

if (get_val(DPAD_UP))

// Hold D-PAD UP, click button to the right   
    /* 
            - Primary Rapid-fire        D-PAD UP + PS4 R2 / XB1 RT, while holding Primary weapon (green LED)
            - Special Rapid-fire        D-PAD UP + PS4 R2 / XB1 RT, while holding Special weapon (red LED)
            - Rapid-reload              D-PAD UP + PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X
            - Auto-melee                D-PAD UP + PS4 R1 / XB1 RB
            - Anti-recoil               D-PAD UP + PS4 L2 / XB1 LT
            - Super mode                D-PAD UP + PS4 CIRCLE / XB1 B
            - Auto-sprint               D-PAD UP + PS4 L3 / XB1 LS
            - Auto-revive               D-PAD UP + PS4 R3 / XB1 RS
    */

{

//  Equip Primary weapon and check LED is green before toggling Primary rapid-fire (PS4 R2 / XB1 RT)
        if(event_press(4) && test_bit (GunFlags, 1)) { SetToggle(2); }

//  Equip Special weapon and check LED is red before toggling Special rapid-fire (PS4 R2 / XB1 RT)
        if(event_press(4) && test_bit (GunFlags, 2)) {SetToggle (3); }

// Rapid Reload (PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X)
        if(event_press(20)) { SetToggle (4); }

//Auto-revive (PS4 R3 / XB1 RS)
        if(event_press (5)) { SetToggle (5); }

// Super Toggle (PS4 CIRCLE / XB1 B)
        if(event_press(18)) { SetToggle (6); }

// Auto-melee (PS4 R1 / XB1 RB)
        if (event_press (3)) { SetToggle (7); }

// Auto-sprint (PS4 L3 / XB1 LS)
        if(event_press (8)) { SetToggle (8); }

// Anti-recoil (PS4 L2 / XB1 LT)
        if (event_press (7)) { SetToggle (9); }
    }

if (get_val (DPAD_RIGHT))

// Hold D-PAD RIGHT, click button to the right
/*
            - No Land Beyond            D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X
            - No-scope                  D-PAD RIGHT + PS R2 / XB1 RT
            - Quick-scope               D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 L2 / XB1 LT
            - Weapon-swap scope-shots   D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 R1 / XB1 RB
            - Jumper Layout             D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 R3 / XB1 R3
*/

{

// No Scope (PS R2 / XB1 RT)
        if (event_press (4)) { SetToggle (10); }

// No Land Beyond (PS4 SQUARE / XB1 X)
        if (event_press (20)) { SetToggle (11); }

// Quick Scope (PS4 L2 / XB1 LT)
        if (event_press (7)) { SetToggle (12); }

// Jumper Button Layout (PS4 R3 / XB1 RS)
        if (event_press (5)) { SetToggle (13); }

// Weapon swap no-scope (PS4 R1 / XB1 RB)
        if (event_press (3)) { SetToggle (14); }
    }

// MENU NAVIGATION

/*  - Using the in-game Menu via OPTIONS disables gun flags to prevent accidental flag swaps when changing load-outs
        - It's still possible to spawn into a match with the wrong flag if using SWAP WEAPON in Citadel vendor or Invite Friends menus
        - Pressing OPTIONS to Open Character then OPTIONS again to Return to Vendor disables the issue in the Citadel
    */

if (event_release (OPTIONS))
    { OptionsMenu = 0; NavState = 1; }

// Pressing CROUCH, ADS or SHOOT to exit Menu re-enables gun flags
    if (event_release (CROUCH) || get_val (ADS) || get_val (SHOOT) && NavState)
    { OptionsMenu = 1; NavState = 0; }

if (OptionsMenu) { // start OptionsMenu

// WEAPON TRACKING

// Changing weapons automatically updates the gun flags for Primary, Special and Heavy
    // Manually reset flags via FLAG_RESET (Default R3, Jumper D-PAD LEFT)

// Swap to Primary from Special on Change Weapon tap or R3 / D-PAD LEFT click (sets a green LED)
        if ( (test_bit (GunFlags, 2) || test_bit (GunFlags, 5)) && (event_press (WEAPON_SWAP) || event_press (FLAG_RESET)) )
            { combo_run (SetPrimary); }

//Swap to Special from Primary on change Weapon tap or R3 / D-PAD LEFT click (sets a red LED)
        else if ( (test_bit (GunFlags, 1) || test_bit (GunFlags, 4)) && (event_press (WEAPON_SWAP) || event_press (FLAG_RESET))  )
            { combo_run (SetSpecial); }

// Swap to Heavy from Primary or Special on Change Weapon or R3 / D-PAD LEFT hold (sets a yellow LED)
        else if ( (test_bit (GunFlags, 1) || test_bit (GunFlags, 2)) && (event_release (WEAPON_SWAP) && get_ptime (WEAPON_SWAP) > 300) || (event_release (FLAG_RESET) && get_ptime (FLAG_RESET) > 300) )
            { combo_run (SetHeavy); }

// Swap to Primary from Heavy on Change Weapon tap or hold (sets a green LED)           
        else if ( test_bit (GunFlags, 3) && (event_release (WEAPON_SWAP) || event_release (FLAG_RESET)) )

// Reset Heavy to Primary while waiting for respawn (sets a green LED) if the left and right sticks are not moving
        if (test_bit (GunFlags, 3) && !(get_val(RX_AXIS) || get_val (RY_AXIS) || get_val (LX_AXIS) || get_val (LY_AXIS)) && event_release (RELOAD) && get_ptime (RELOAD) < 200 )

// SUPERS

// D-PAD UP + PS4 CIRCLE / XB1 B
    if(test_bit (ToggleFlags, 6))
    {
        // Disable AutoMelee for Super to prevent disruption to Stormcaller
        if ( event_press (GRENADE) && event_press (MELEE) )
        {
            if (test_bit (GunFlags, 1))
            {
                clear_bit (GunFlags, 1); set_bit (GunFlags, 4);
                combo_stop (AutoMelee); combo_stop (RapidFire);
                LED (1,0,1,0);
            }

else if (test_bit (GunFlags, 2))
            {
                clear_bit (GunFlags, 2); set_bit (GunFlags, 5);
                combo_stop (AutoMelee); combo_stop (RapidFire);
                LED (0,0,0,1);
            }
        }

if ( test_bit (GunFlags, 4) && get_val (ADS) && !event_press (WEAPON_SWAP)) { clear_bit (GunFlags, 4); combo_run (SetPrimary); }
        else if ( test_bit (GunFlags, 5) && get_val (ADS) && !event_press (WEAPON_SWAP)) { clear_bit (GunFlags, 5); combo_run (SetSpecial); }
    }

// RAPID-FIRE, ANTI-RECOIL & SENSITIVITY

// Hip-fire Settings

if (!get_val (ADS))
    {
            // Primary HIP
            if (test_bit(GunFlags, 1))
            {
                if (get_val (SHOOT))
                {   if (test_bit (ToggleFlags, 2))
                    { RapidFireSpeed (Pri_HIP_Hold, Pri_HIP_Rest); } // Rapid-fire
                    if (test_bit (ToggleFlags, 9))
                    { AntiRecoil(Pri_Hip_H, Pri_Hip_V); } // Anti-recoil
                }
            }

// Special HIP
            if (test_bit(GunFlags, 2) || test_bit (GunFlags, 5))
            {
                if (get_val (SHOOT))
                {   if (test_bit (ToggleFlags, 3))
                    { RapidFireSpeed (Sec_HIP_Hold, Sec_HIP_Rest); } // Rapid-fire
                    { AntiRecoil(Sec_Hip_H, Sec_Hip_V); } // Anti-recoil
                }
            }

// Tighter turns
            if (get_val (SPRINT))
           {sensitivity (RX_AXIS, TT_MidPoint, TighterTurns) }
    }

// Aim Down Sights Settings

if (get_val(ADS))
    {
            // Primary ADS
            if (test_bit(GunFlags, 1))
            {
                if (get_val (SHOOT))
                {   if (test_bit (ToggleFlags, 2))
                    { RapidFireSpeed (Pri_ADS_Hold, Pri_ADS_Rest); } // Rapid-fire
                    { AntiRecoil(Pri_ADS_H, Pri_ADS_V); } // Anti-recoil
                }
            }

// Special ADS
            if (test_bit(GunFlags, 2) || test_bit (GunFlags, 5))
            {
                if (get_val (SHOOT))
                {   if (test_bit (ToggleFlags, 3))
                    { RapidFireSpeed (Sec_ADS_Hold, Sec_ADS_Rest); } // Rapid-fire
                        { AntiRecoil(Sec_ADS_H, Sec_ADS_V); } // Anti-recoil
                }
            }

// Sniper Mode
            if (get_val (SPRINT))
                    { set_val (SPRINT, 0)// prevents SPRINT from breaking ADS if moving forward while in Sniper Mode
                      sensitivity (RX_AXIS, SA_MidPoint_X, SteadyAim_X);
                      sensitivity (RY_AXIS, SA_MidPoint_Y, SteadyAim_Y); }
    }

// AUTO-MELEE

// Hold MELEE to Auto-Melee. Also used for no-scope & quick-scope follow-up Melee attacks

if ( get_val(MELEE) && test_bit(ToggleFlags, 7))
    { combo_run(AutoMelee); }

// AUTO-REVIVE

// Press D-Pad DOWN to Auto-revive

if (get_val (DPAD_DOWN) && test_bit(ToggleFlags, 5))
    { combo_run (AutoRevive); }

// SPARROW MODE

// Prevents Auto-Sprint interference while riding a Sparrow
    // Press JUMP or WEAPON SWAP if Auto-Sprint appears to be blocked while not riding a Sparrow

if (event_release (PS4_TOUCH) || event_release (XB1_VIEW)) { SparrowToggle = 1; }
    if (SparrowToggle && event_release (RELOAD) && get_ptime (RELOAD) > 1000) { SparrowRide = 1; }
    if (SparrowRide && event_press (RELOAD) || event_press (JUMP) || event_press (WEAPON_SWAP)) { SparrowToggle = 0; SparrowRide = 0; }

// AUTO-SPRINT

// Hold left stick forward to SPRINT
    // Rapid-reload must be enabled to automatically SPRINT after RELOAD

if( get_val(LY_AXIS) < -SprintThreshold && !(get_val(ADS) || get_val(MELEE) || get_val(JUMP) || get_val(SHOOT) || get_val (CROUCH) || SparrowRide) && !(test_bit (GunFlags, 4) || test_bit (GunFlags, 5)) && test_bit (ToggleFlags, 8))
    { block (SPRINT, 500); set_val (SPRINT, 100); // Block allows for SHOOT to trigger while SPRINT is active. Needed for No-scope Auto-melee
    }

// RAPID RELOAD

// Rapid Reload reduces reload animation time with a SPRINT animation cancel
    // Auto-sprint must be enabled for Rapid Reload to function

if (event_press (RELOAD) && test_bit(ToggleFlags, 4)) {combo_run (RapidReload); }

// NO LAND BEYOND

//  RELOAD animation cancel to shorten reload time and increase fire-rate. Requires No Land Beyond sniper rifle
    //  NLB fire-rate increase does not apply when no reserve ammo is available
    //  A timer rumbles two seconds after a shot to alert when NLB is ready to fire

// Apply NLB combo to Primary weapon (green LED)
    if ( test_bit (GunFlags, 1) && test_bit(ToggleFlags, 11))
        { if (get_val (SHOOT) )
            { combo_run (NLBCooldown); combo_run(NLB); }
        }

// TRICK SHOTS

// NO-SCOPE MELEE - tap SHOOT
    // Enable for Shotgunners, disable for Snipers

if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 10) && test_bit(GunFlags, 2))
    {
        // MELEE after SHOOT while NOT sprinting
        if ( event_press (SHOOT) && test_bit(ToggleFlags, 7))
        { MeleeWait = NoScopeWait; combo_run (AutoMelee); }
    }

// QUICK-SCOPE - tap ADS
    // Enable for Snipers, disable for Shotgunners

if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 12) && test_bit(GunFlags, 2))
    {
        if ( event_release (ADS) && get_ptime (ADS) < 200)
        {
            // ADS quick-scope followed by auto-SHOOT and auto-MELEE if moving backwards (Shotgun counter)
            if (get_val (LY_AXIS) > 70 )
                { combo_run (QuickScope);
                    if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 7)) { MeleeWait = ScopeWait; combo_run (AutoMelee); }
                }
            // ADS quick-scope only, for strafing in and out of cover
            else { combo_run (QuickScope); }
        }
    }

// WEAPON SWAP NO-SCOPE - double-tap ADS to swap weapons and auto no-scope. Disable for competitive 3v3 PvP
    // WEAPON SWAP QUICK-SCOPE - hold ADS, tap RELOAD. Keep holding ADS to swap weapons and auto quick-scope

if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 14))
    {
        if (Timer > 0) { Timer = Timer - get_rtime(); }
        if (event_release(ADS)) { Timer = 200; } // 200ms to detect double-ADS tap
        if ((event_press(ADS) && Timer > 0) || (get_val (ADS) && event_press (RELOAD)))
        {
            Timer = 0;
                if (test_bit(GunFlags, 1)) { combo_run (SetSpecial)}
                else if (test_bit(GunFlags, 2) || test_bit (GunFlags, 3)) { combo_run (SetPrimary); }
                set_val (ADS, 0); combo_run (SwapQuickScope);
        }
    }

} // end OptionsMenu

} // end main

// COMBOS

combo SetPrimary
{
    clear_bit(GunFlags, 2);
    clear_bit(GunFlags, 3);
    clear_bit (GunFlags, 5);
    set_bit(GunFlags, 1); // Sets gun flag to Primary
    LED(0, 0, 1, 0); // Green
    ScopeHold = PriScope; // Quick-scope ADS
    ShootHold = PriShoot; // Quick-scope SHOOT
    ScopeSwap = PriSwap; // Weapon-swap quick-scope
    ReloadWait = PriReloadWait; // Reload wait
}

combo SetSpecial
{
    clear_bit(GunFlags, 1);
    clear_bit (GunFlags, 5);
    set_bit(GunFlags, 2); // Sets gun flag to Special
    LED(0, 1, 0, 0); // Red
    ScopeHold = SecScope; // Quick-scope ADS
    ShootHold = SecShoot; // Quick-scope SHOOT
    ScopeSwap = PriSwap; // Weapon-swap quick-scope
    ReloadWait = SecReloadWait; // Reload wait
}

combo SetHeavy     
{
    clear_bit(GunFlags, 1);
    clear_bit(GunFlags, 2);
    clear_bit (GunFlags, 5);
    set_bit(GunFlags, 3); // Sets gun flag to Heavy
    LED(0, 1, 1, 0); // Yellow
}

combo NLBCooldown
{
    wait (2200); // Cooldown timer for NLB when out of reserve ammo
    combo_run (Rumble);
}

combo AutoMelee
{
    wait(MeleeWait); // wait times before MELEE are different for moving forward or backpeddling
    set_val(MELEE, 100);
    wait(50); // wait time set to ensure MELEE after SHOOT
    set_val(MELEE, 0);
    wait(50);
    set_val(MELEE, 0);
}

combo AutoRevive
{
    set_val (DPAD_DOWN, 0);
    set_val(RELOAD, 100);
    wait(ReviveTime); // Adjust in DEFINES if wearing fast revive gear
    set_val(RELOAD, 0);
}

combo QuickScope
{
    set_val(ADS, 100);
    wait(ScopeHold); // Adjust in DEFINES. Separate settings for Primary and Special
    set_val(SHOOT, 100);
    wait(ShootHold)// Adjust in DEFINES. Separate settings for Primary and Special
    set_val(ADS, 0);
    set_val(SHOOT, 0);
}

combo SwapQuickScope
{
    set_val (WEAPON_SWAP, 100);
    wait (100);
    wait (ScopeSwap); // Adjust in DEFINES. Separate settings for Primary and Special
    combo_run (QuickScope);
}

combo Rumble
{
    set_rumble (RUMBLE_A, RumbleStrength);
    wait(300);
    reset_rumble();
}

combo RapidFire
{
    set_val(SHOOT, 100);
    wait(HoldTime);
    set_val(SHOOT, 0);
    wait(RestTime);
    set_val(SHOOT, 0);
}

combo RapidReload
{
    set_val (SPRINT, 0);
    wait (ReloadWait); // Adjust in DEFINES. Separate settings for Primary and Special
    wait (50);
    set_val (SPRINT, 100);
}

combo SprintLoop  // SprintLoop prevents random NLB reloads
{
    set_val(LY_AXIS, -100);
    wait(20);
    set_val(SPRINT, 100);
}

combo NLB
{
    set_val(SHOOT, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(SHOOT, 100);
    set_val(RELOAD, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(SHOOT, 0);
    set_val(RELOAD, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(RELOAD, 0);
    wait(50); // IMPORTANT! 50 by default
    set_val(LY_AXIS, -100);//       |
    wait(20);             //        |- do not delete this block
    set_val(SPRINT, 100);//         |
    combo_run (SprintLoop);
    wait (160); // IMPORTANT! 200 by default, 160 with SnapShot perk
    combo_stop (SprintLoop);
}

// FUNCTIONS

// RAPID-FIRE

function RapidFireSpeed (RF_HoldTime, RF_RestTime)
{   
    HoldTime = RF_HoldTime; RestTime = RF_RestTime;
    if (HoldTime > 0)
        { combo_run(RapidFire); }
}

// ANTI-RECOIL

function AntiRecoil (AntiRecoil_H, AntiRecoil_V)
{
    //  Anti-recoil parameters
    if (get_val(SHOOT) && isqrt(pow(get_val(RX_AXIS), 2) + pow(get_val(RY_AXIS), 2)) <= abs(AntiRecoil_V))
    {
        if(abs(RY_AXIS) <= abs(AntiRecoil_V))
        {
            // Horizontal anti-recoil
            RightStick_X = (get_val(RX_AXIS) + (AntiRecoil_H*(100-abs(get_val(RX_AXIS))))/100);
                set_val(RX_AXIS, RightStick_X);

// Vertical anti-recoil
            if (Invert_Y) { RightStick_Y = (get_val(RY_AXIS) - (AntiRecoil_V*(100-abs(get_val(RY_AXIS))))/100); } // Y-axis invert
            else { RightStick_Y = (get_val(RY_AXIS) + (AntiRecoil_V*(100-abs(get_val(RY_AXIS))))/100); }
            if (RightStick_Y >  (AntiRecoil_V)) {RightStick_Y = (AntiRecoil_V) ;}
                set_val(RY_AXIS, RightStick_Y);
        }
    }
}

// SET TOGGLES

function SetToggle(FlagLocation) {
    if(test_bit(ToggleFlags, FlagLocation)) {
        clear_bit(ToggleFlags, FlagLocation);
    }
    else {
        set_bit(ToggleFlags, FlagLocation);
        if (RumbleStrength > 0) { combo_run(Rumble); }
    }
    set_pvar(PVAR_ToggleFlags, ToggleFlags);
}

// LED LIGHTS

function LED(a, b, c, d) // Make the lights pretty
{
   set_led(0, a);
   set_led(1, b);
   set_led(2, c);
   set_led(3, d);
}

// LED DEFINITIONS FOR PS4 LIGHT BAR

// LED(0,0,0,0); // Off
// LED(1,0,0,0); // Blue
// LED(0,1,0,0); // Red
// LED(0,0,1,0); // Green
// LED(0,0,0,1); // Pink
// LED(1,0,1,0); // SkyBlue
// LED(0,1,1,0); // Yellow
// LED(1,1,1,1); // White

Note that I stripped out the Jumper Layout code and bound the R1/R2 and L1/L2 swaps manually, so the Jumper toggle will no longer work.

I also haven't tested this, so let me know if it doesn't compile.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming