create a titan game card for vita or 3DS

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

create a titan game card for vita or 3DS

Postby QUINTISON » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:18 am

If all you do is download vita games and have a 64GB vita mem card + an older 32 GB mem card you could create a titan vita game card with the ability to use a 32GB mem card micro sd while still allowing the use of remapper and the like of course you would need some oversized adapter so you could side program like the titan one has then simply pop it in the top of vita and extra memory + remapping of vita controls and other functions...i'll take 2!!!

As for 3ds it's the same if you dl everything add extra memory with micro sd allowing for more dl room and have gtuner to bear on 3ds games.
QUINTISON
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: create a titan game card for vita or 3DS

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:48 am

Hi, Not sure if I fully understand your suggestion. It is about add more memory capacity on Vita and 3DS? if yes unfortunately it is out of scope of Titan One project, which is focused on the controller/gamepad USB protocol.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: create a titan game card for vita or 3DS

Postby QUINTISON » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm

I simply thought a 3ds or vita retail game chip could go where retail games go if all you do is download 3ds games using a 32 gb sd card or use a vita memory card the retail slot would remain free and a special titan gamecard could go where normal games go the thing about adding memory would be have either a micro sd or vita memory card slot on the chip to add more memory...as for usb there'd need to be an interface adapter with usb these cards would slide into so that they could be programmed and then inserted into either 3ds or vita already programed...and for me remapped.
QUINTISON
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device