UNCHARTED 4 MODzPACK

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED 4 MODzPACK

Postby Prototype » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:50 pm

The auto zoom works but have a delay when you release the aim button to get the mod to work but is a bit too long. What are the aim mods/values you are using?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:56 pm

I haven't tweaked insensitivity in game pack they are all defaulter and normal uncharted 4 gamepack quickscope mod is working.. and can you please check when will start shooting my gun aim starts going right side real fast
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

__RuLeZ__ wrote:I haven't tweaked insensitivity in game pack they are all defaulter and normal uncharted 4 gamepack quickscope mod is working.. and can you please check when will start shooting my gun aim starts going right side real fast

Do you have strafe enabled? This will move right to left when shooting fire trigger. Your best bet is to set hip only so when you release ADS trigger while firing then it will move. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm using the upper one I like ads when in gun fight plus I am using AIM strafe speed in my gun mod you please tell me how much time in milliseconds can use for this and what is good settings in aim sensitivity?
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Haven't played the game in a while but is all feel for you so put different settings and test. Make a few different ones for all your slots and go through them to see which one you like. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jeta10 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:13 am

__RuLeZ__ wrote:I'm using the upper one I like ads when in gun fight plus I am using AIM strafe speed in my gun mod you please tell me how much time in milliseconds can use for this and what is good settings in aim sensitivity?

Start a solo private game. Keep the titan 2 connected to the computer and make adjustments to the gun you're using. There is no single setting for all guns. You may have a perfect setting for 1 gun but as soon as you change guns, it will be off again. I have a dedicated memory slot for each gun i like to use.

It's trail and error and also each person may have different preferences so only you can adjust the settings to something you prefer. Just play around with the numbers.
jeta10
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:34 am

Ok... but please fix quickscope it's really annoying to keep on pressing the button
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 am

__RuLeZ__ wrote:Ok... but please fix quickscope it's really annoying to keep on pressing the button

Sorry for right now that modzpack I can't get into to fix since it is in byte code in broke computer and the only thing to do if things get really bad if no one can use it is to delete off the library........
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Prototype » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 pm

:joia: Backup the gbc before the storm!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby enf004946 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Hello there is a turbo or combo where you press a button and the doll jumps and shoots at the same time ?
enf004946
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation