Problem syncing XboxWireless adapter-Titan 2-Xbox Controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Problem syncing XboxWireless adapter-Titan 2-Xbox Controller

Postby Stancassidy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello,
I purchased a titan 2, expansion kit, micro sd, and xbox wireless adapter for xbox one. I am trying to sync up my Xbox one controller via bluetooth to my Titan 2. I have downloaded GtunerIV beta, updated it, and configured my microsd card. When I plug in my Xbox one Wireless adapter into the Titan 2 Input-A, the color is green. However, there is no white light coming from the Xbox One wireless adapter when I click the bluetooth button. Can somebody help me troubleshoot?

Any help is appreciated

Note: I do not have an external power supply
Stancassidy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Problem syncing XboxWireless adapter-Titan 2-Xbox Contro

Postby kenshin80012 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:20 pm

when you plug the Xbox One wireless adapter into the console, or a PC, or anything else and hit the button... do you get the white light?
kenshin80012
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 pm

The wireless adapter is for WiFi Direct connection, the Bluetooth adapter placed internally will work for pairing the controller Bluetooth. If you want to use the wireless adapter then you hold the button on the adapter itself until the white light blinks. From there pair the controller. For the Bluetooth, click on the pair controller Bluetooth in GTuner IV Pro, right hand side, the Titan Two should get some lines on the LED display scrolling, that means it's ready. Pair the controller. Now for connecting to the Xbox One it is easier if you have only one controller to use the adapter. If you have a second controller then pair the first over Bluetooth, take the second controller and put into port B to authenticate. Once it's authenticated you can remove the controller and just use the wireless one. The way that the Xbox is designed it won't allow authentication over Bluetooth so for the moment being it is the easiest way to do that method.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby GOGO.Zippy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 am

I have the same issue to sync Xbox one wireless adapter / Xbox wireless controller on PS4 console.
The Xbox one wireless adapter can work with Xbox wireless controller on PC, it's working well.
Plug Xbox one wireless adapter in INPUT-A & Plug PS4 wireless controller in INPUT-B.
I can use PS4 wireless controller to select function via Titan Two.
But the Xbox one wireless adapter can't sync with Xbox wireless controller on Titan Two.
The wireless adapter don't turn on LED. The wireless controller always flashed on/off.

I already upgraded the latest firmware (Titan Two: 0.98.1.25/20180306)

Help me and Thanks.
GOGO.Zippy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am

GOGO.Zippy wrote:I have the same issue to sync Xbox one wireless adapter / Xbox wireless controller on PS4 console.
The Xbox one wireless adapter can work with Xbox wireless controller on PC, it's working well.
Plug Xbox one wireless adapter in INPUT-A & Plug PS4 wireless controller in INPUT-B.
I can use PS4 wireless controller to select function via Titan Two.
But the Xbox one wireless adapter can't sync with Xbox wireless controller on Titan Two.
The wireless adapter don't turn on LED. The wireless controller always flashed on/off.

I already upgraded the latest firmware (Titan Two: 0.98.1.25/20180306)

Help me and Thanks.

Answered you there:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7883&p=59527#p59527
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:50 pm

GOGO.Zippy wrote:I have the same issue to sync Xbox one wireless adapter / Xbox wireless controller on PS4 console .... I already upgraded the latest firmware (Titan Two: 0.98.1.25/20180306) Help me and Thanks.

Please update your device with the firmware released today, it fix the issue with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Longfellow78 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Well this is a big concern as I have the exact same problem except my Titan Two is fresh out of the box.

I specifically bought it to play with an elite controller wirelessly on the PC (mainly Destiny 2 and the Division 2).

I have been using a device which has worked perfectly, but I decided to buy the Titan for the wireless functionality and was promised that this would work.

I have an original xbox one wireless adapter and elite controller. I have updated firmware to 1.0.2.1. It all works when plugged in via USB but the wireless adapter is not initialized on plugging into port A or B.

It simply says "Initialization error 1 [nav 0, type 3, size 0, pos 106).

This is incredibly disapointing as the device was very expensive and doesn't work out of the box.

Please can someone help!!!

edit: I have tried this in USB 2 and 3 ports, using the original cable in the box and other cables, with the rumble setting on and off. I have a feeling a recent firmware update broke the initialization?

It is strange that it works on some JbKr's Titan Two, but not on mine. Is there a hardware revision? Or is there a way to roll back to a previous firmware to see if it works? I MUST have this working as I couch game on my PC to TV which was the entire reason I bought this device. Thanks.
Longfellow78
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Thank you for informing the debug message.

I will be checking and performing some tests during this weekend.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Longfellow78 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:17 pm

I checked the new firmware. Same error occuring. Regards.
Longfellow78
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Please confirm if you are still receiving the error:
Code: Select all
Initialization error 1 [nav 0, type 3, size 0, pos 106]

I was able to reproduce this error and fixed with the changes released on the latest firmware update.

Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan Two Device