PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Postby NightStalker101s » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:36 am

I am an avid PUBG player. I have designed this series of mods to be useable in game and flexible for Titan 2 users. Generic rapid fire mods make it impossible to drive vehicles which leaves players in a tight spot. Every mod may be turned on/off in game using Mod Mode along with changing weapon firing rates. I have created an Interactive UI additionally which is capable of starting mods as active or de-active and set anti-recoil rates. The weapon firing rates are specific to the PUBG weapons which prevents issues seen in generic rapid fire mods where the weapon does not fire, fires sporadically, or appears to jam when users set their own firing rates. This also allows for quickly changing rates without guess work.

------I need feedback------

I have already added several features by request. If you have any ideas or wishes please let me know and I will keep you posted on the progress. If I am unable or unwilling to incorporate a request I will send you a PM explaining why.

Shameless self promotion: https://paypal.me/pools/c/832Ptm5ezb

---------------------------PRINT OUT THE MOD REFERENCE BELOW!!!--------------------------------------

Main Features:
  1. Allows for Quickly Turning Mods On/Off [Useful for Driving Vehicles]
  2. Interactive UI for setting up which mods will start on/off and customized anti-recoil rates
  3. Weapon selection is displayed on Titan 2 display
  4. When changing mods in game Titan 2 displays O for on and F for off
  5. Auto-sprint
  6. Rapid Fire (Main/Secondary Weapon)
  7. 3 Round Burst (Main/Secondary Fire)
  8. Anti-recoil (Main/Secondary Weapon)
  9. Grenade Auto-Cook + Protection which also prevents Rapid Firing grenades
  10. Pistol Rapid Fire Rates
  11. Auto-concentrate Fire
  12. Auto-hold Breath (Main/Secondary Weapon)
  13. Hair-pin triggers (even when Rapid Fire is off)

---Explanation---
Code: Select all
Auto-concentrate Fire
   When not ADS or holding a grenade Concentrate Fire will activate
   automatically when right trigger is pulled
   This is baked into the script and cannot be accessed in Mod Mode

Auto-hold Breath
   Automatically begins holding the players breath when ADS is brought up

Recognizes Pistol Selection
   Allows for pistol specific firing rates

Recognizes Grenade Selection
   This prevents the Rapid Fire from throwing multiple grenades
   Adds protection for frag grenades that throws the grenade before it blows
   Automatically pulls the pin to start cooking the grenade
   (press Y to cancel throw)

Auto-Sprint
   Starts sprinting after the controller is held fully forward for more than 4 seconds

------Important Bits------
  1. Players must use Type B controller preset in PUBG
  2. Please pull Right Trigger when initially starting script (playing) . I am not sure why, but the script is restricting the use of LB and causing other issues unless RT is pressed and then there are no further issues. This only occurs on startup.
  3. There will be no noticeable differences using this mod between type A and B. This is because LB will be auto-held while not ADS to concentrate fire and auto tapped for grenades. Players using this mod will not need the functionality of LB which is the only change.

- - - - - - Mod Manual-------

------Mod Mode------
1. Hold LB and tap RB to enter Mod Mode (now easier to access)
2.Can actually be used in game quickly and with ease (I have played multiple games and the functionality is smooth)
3. Inhibits button presses while user is adjusting mods so the player does not perform in game actions
4. Rumbles to notify user of mods being on/off (2 Rumbles for On and 1 Rumble for Off)
5. Number of rumbles when changing weapons indicates which weapon is selected for Rapid Fire

-------Primary Mods [Mod Mode Only]------
1. D-pad is used to turn primary mods on and off (weapons may be set individually to use a Mod only if primary mod is active)
   a. D-pad Left turns on/off primary Rapid Fire Mod (2 vibrations for on/1 for off) (Display: O for On and F for Off) (!!**Allows for Driving!!**)
   b. D-pad Up turns on/off Auto-sprint(2 vibrations for on/1 for off) (Display: O for On and F for Off)
   c. D-pad Right resets main weapon to the one your currently holding (Fail-safe) (Display: O shows for confirmation)
   d. D-pad Down turns on/off primary Hold Breath  (2 vibrations for on/1 for off) (Display: O for On and F for Off)
2. Holding RB and then tapping LT or RT is used to activate/de-activate auto-hold breath for primary (LT) and secondary weapon (RT) (Display: O for On and F for Off)
------Mod Settings Related to Firing [Mod Mode Only]-------
1. Holding RB and tapping (X or A) will increase (X) or decrease (A) anti-recoil for main (LED blinks for confirmation)
2. Holding RB and tapping (Y or B) will increase (Y) or decrease (B) anti-recoil for secondary (LED blinks for confirmation)
3. Holding LB and tapping LT or RT will increase (RT) or decrease (LT) rapid fire rates for pistol (Display: Shows current selection)
4. Holding LB and tapping X activates primary burst fire (Display: O shows for confirmation)
5.Holding LB and tapping Y activates secondary burst fire (Display: O shows for confirmation)
6. Tapping X or A increases (X) or decreases (A) the primary weapon selection for fire rate  (Display: Shows current selection)
7.Tapping Y or B increases (Y) or decreases (X) the secondary weapon selection for fire rate  (Display: Shows current selection)

------Future Goals/Current Issues/Recent Fixes/Tips--------------
------Future Goals:------
Make further adjustments to Anti-recoil
GtunerIV Interactive UI Add-ons
   Input game sensitivity settings to allow for [baked] recoil rates for each weapon
   Allow users to choose their own button combos for activating mods or for adjustable mods (fire rate)
   Add Xim anti-recoil
   Other things

------Current Issues:------
1.No known issues

------Recent Fixes------
[b]Major Update:[/b]
1.LED now turns off in Mod Mode
2.When in Mod Mode the weapon selected shows on the Titan 2 display
3.When mods are turned On or Off the display shows O (on) or F (off)
4.Number of firing rates reduced to 6 and weapon selection removed from GtunerIV menu
5.Weapon firing rates have been massively improved (I had been overthinking rapid fire)
6.Fixed moon walking issue when anti-recoil is on

------Helpful Tips:------
1. PRINT OUT THE MOD REFERENCE BELOW!!! It allows you to know which weapon is set for your primary and secondary weapons.
2. Set both primary and secondary weapons to S12K when waiting to start a game. Weapons can always fire slower, but often experience issues when the fire rate is higher (Weapon doesn't fire or fires slowly). The S12K seems to allow most weapons picked up to fire correctly and allows players to adjust fire rates later.
3. If the grenade is the first thing you pickup press right D-pad so that the Mod system knows you are holding a grenade
4. Don't underestimate a pistol. Setup the fire rate for the pistol you are carrying. It can be a matter of life or death in game.
5. You do not need to wait for the vibrations. If you know you are on the third weapon and you want to select the Vector, tap X 3 times and turn off mod mode. When you re-enter mod mode you may experience lingering vibrations from the combo being stopped early.
6. If you have the primary mod Rapid Fire on, but primary weapon Rapid Fire off then your primary weapon will not rapid fire. Your secondary weapon will Rapid Fire. The primary mods are accessible through the D-pad. If you turn the primary mod Rapid Fire off, neither weapon or pistols will rapid fire.
7. Pistols will automatically use Rapid Fire when the primary mod Rapid Fire is on. I may add a way to change this, but it is unlikely. Don't hold the trigger, just tap it.
8. Hold or tap Y to re-pin and uncook a grenade. Changing weapons or disarming yourself puts the grenade back in your inventory. DO NOT LET GO OF THE TRIGGER UNTIL IT IS UNEQUIPPED
9. Set one weapon to not use Rapid Fire. Switch to that weapon before jumping in a vehicle. This is a little easier than turning rapid fire off, albeit not much easier.
10. Don't get cocky... XD

Script Link: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w318

Below is a quick reference to use the Mod Mode in game.

Last edited by NightStalker101s on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 43 times in total.
"Come to the Darkside... We have cookies!"
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: XB1 PUBG Perfect Modification

Postby Kuhlsnu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Sounds really interesting. I’ll give it a try and let you know.
Kuhlsnu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Very interesting and thank you for sharing your script with us. :)

In the next update, add the link to this topic in the DOC URL field on the publishing form.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby NightStalker101s » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:49 pm

So when I started this I was not so great at coding. I have revamped the entire system and everything not only works, but the code is clean enough to read and reuse or change if needed. There is some unnecessary code that I realized later I didn't need and will eventually weed out, but so far this is 100% improved. Everything now works appropriately and more features have been added. I'm currently working on uploading and updating this post.

I also kind of want to apologize to everyone who was using the old one. There were a lot of issues. It took me a minute to understand how GPC works. I promise good results with this one. I have had no issues, but if anyone has any... let me know. I'd like to fix it. Also any suggestions are welcome.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Very interesting and thank you for sharing your script with us. :)

In the next update, add the link to this topic in the DOC URL field on the publishing form.

I actually did this as well. I apologize that I couldn't figure out how to just update the old script when I rewrote it from scratch. I took down the old script and completely uploaded a new post, but linked it with this post and vice versa.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:21 am

yesterday I saw the updated version on Gtuner IV. Great work you did. again, thank you for sharing with us. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby NightStalker101s » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm

I've noticed 2 issues which I'm going to address and a future goal for the anti-recoil. I would like the anti-recoil to be a GtunerIV selectable [baked] option that accounts for sensitivity and is specific to each weapon, but may be turned off in GtunerIV. [Issue 1] I have noticed as well the anit-recoil isn't working as well as I want it to work. [Issue 2] I need to verify, but I had a slight issue with the Tommy gun yesterday and I'm not sure if it is timing of the fire or coincidence.

[update] The anti-recoil has been adjusted to work correctly. I will need to experiment to figure out how to bake the anti-recoil into weapon selection (additionally allow to switch between baked and adjustable). I haven't noticed the issue with Tommy gun since the other day, but it may still exist. Let me know.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby TheLADodgers » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 am

Thank you for this.
I will start testing and give feedback.
TheLADodgers
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Thank you!
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:03 am

Xim Apex user here. I love this script, and I'm wondering if we can get more setup features inside the mod. I like to make all the adjustments in the config and then just turn on or off using my mouse and keyboard.

The way I have my setup, the button presses to turn on and off features is not easy. It's very easy to do on the controller, but just not with my setup. If we could get all the settings in the config it would be perfect for me.
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support