I got my Xbox One Headset to work wired.

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

I got my Xbox One Headset to work wired.

Postby theORDOG » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi, after experimenting a bit I got my stereo headset to work for me , In Private chat logged in as a guest to my main Xbox Live account.
I have it wired with a long USB cable to one of the back ports on my one, I then set up my TitanOne with a second XB1 controller and play on a xbox 360 controller.
Just log in your main tag and a guest, start a private chat party and invite whom ever you want in. I get my game audio and can chat with the first XB1 controller next to me with the extension Usb to my Xbox One and play with my 360 controller.
theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: I got myXbox One Turtle Beach X04 Headset to work wired.

Postby theORDOG » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 pm

theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby theORDOG » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Things you need: Two XB1 controllers , One other controller of your choosing( to play on) , USB extension cord to wire the headset controller to the back of your XBOne.
Sign in your Xbox Live account and a guest on the headset controller( without the batteries so it stays on) then start a Private chat party and invite your friends in.
theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:17 am

theORDOG wrote:Things you need: Two XB1 controllers , One other controller of your choosing( to play on) , USB extension cord to wire the headset controller to the back of your XBOne.
Sign in your Xbox Live account and a guest on the headset controller( without the batteries so it stays on) then start a Private chat party and invite your friends in.

Nice to hear.
Heard about this method also on another forum.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby lokirevamped » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 pm

zOlid wrote:
theORDOG wrote:Things you need: Two XB1 controllers , One other controller of your choosing( to play on) , USB extension cord to wire the headset controller to the back of your XBOne.

Nice to hear.
Heard about this method also on another forum.

I use the kinect method for chat and audio through my Astro A40"s, although both methods are great, they are not a fix. You should not have to start a second controller unless a second person is playing the game with you. I am glad and can't wait for the device Support J2K is working on to release, this device should eliminate the need for PC just to use PS4\X1 controller on X1\PS4.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: I got my Xbox One Headset to work wired.

Postby JamoreOG » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:39 am

Can i also do this with a PS4

If i am using a XB1 controller on a PS4, could i sign in as a guest on the actual PS4 Controller, and plug the chat cable into it and successfully use it? (P.S. I have Astro A40's) A reply would be amazing :)
JamoreOG
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:44 am

I don't think this technique also works on PS4. But I never tried, though.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby dryuri » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:40 am

Has anyone else really gotten this method to work? I recently bought a set of TANGO's and they are completely worthless when using the console tuner. it is pretty frustrating to have a good product and have these kinds of flaws...

I am on XB360 and tried many different ways. Yes my kinect works but it sucks.

Going from headset to know headset effects your gaming abilities...

Will this be fixed soon?
dryuri
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:06 pm

For the XBox 360 there are plenty of wireless headset that does not need to be connected on the controller. All these wireless headset can be used along with the Titan One.

Regarding a "fix" for audio pass-thru, yes, we are currently working in a definitive solution for that!!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby spartanogc » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:23 pm

I tried the 2 controller method last night, the first controller to the back usb on my xbox one with the headset. I logged in as both main and guest but when I connect the Titan one to the other usb ans move or touch anything on the controller I get a message saying "another controller has been detected please press B on the controller you want to use. When I press B on the controller with the Titan one I keep getting the same message over and over and cant use the controller. Any help would be appreciated
spartanogc
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Tutorials and FAQs