Fortnite Battle Royale KB/M (Script + Translator)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale KB/M (Script + Translator)

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 pm

MAL8010 wrote:Nice work, I look forward to testing this when I'm back from holiday.

Currently it calculates the "shortest path" in the get_slots_to_change function (changing from wep slots 5 to 1 is 1 RB, 1 to 5 is 1 LB). Currently I've been working on the adding the pickaxe/trap slot to the weapon scroll mechanics, just need to further test it when I get home. I'll also check out your script! Maybe working together we could improve eachother's code.

Code: Select all
int8 get_slots_to_change(int8 curr_slot, int8 to_slot, int8 slot_count) {
    if(curr_slot == to_slot || to_slot > slot_count || slot_count == 1) return 0;
    if(abs(to_slot - curr_slot) == (slot_count - 1)) return ((-2 * ((to_slot - curr_slot) > 0)) + 1);
    if(slot_count == 5) {
        if(abs(to_slot - curr_slot) == 3) return ((to_slot - curr_slot) / -3) * 2;
    }
    if(abs(to_slot - curr_slot) <= abs(curr_slot - to_slot))
        return (to_slot - curr_slot);
    return (curr_slot - to_slot);
}

Very ugly, and there may be a way to calculate it better. Just figured it worked for now, so it's fine :P
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Wow you guys insanenly. So much work so much script to choose from. Love it keep up the good work. And soon we will have fortnite pc entirly coming to ps4.

Im actualy using Mals script at this moment but tomorrow i will try your script and give you feedback.

Thanks for your hard work.
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:27 pm

I'll need to further test more tonight, and possibly change some of the timings. Be sure to check the Dropbox to check if I updated it. Also, there's still a bug where it will compile to the test debug slot, but won't save to an actual T2 slot.. I'm not sure. Maybe J2Kbr can check it out?

EDIT: I've made some improvements to the script, still getting some bugs out.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:47 am

Buffy wrote:I'll need to further test more tonight, and possibly change some of the timings. Be sure to check the Dropbox to check if I updated it. Also, there's still a bug where it will compile to the test debug slot, but won't save to an actual T2 slot.. I'm not sure. Maybe J2Kbr can check it out?

I had also this problem whit Mals script the only way it wanted to save to a slot is if i choose one of the 3 first slots. Give it a try. Cant wait to come home today to test.

Did you do anything with traps or pickaxe?

So we use triangle for pickaxe and circle for edit right? Else we dont touch circle?

Cant wait to come home today and test :D
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 am

lucian84 wrote:
Buffy wrote:I'll need to further test more tonight, and possibly change some of the timings. Be sure to check the Dropbox to check if I updated it. Also, there's still a bug where it will compile to the test debug slot, but won't save to an actual T2 slot.. I'm not sure. Maybe J2Kbr can check it out?

I had also this problem whit Mals script the only way it wanted to save to a slot is if i choose one of the 3 first slots. Give it a try. Cant wait to come home today to test.

Did you do anything with traps or pickaxe?

So we use triangle for pickaxe and circle for edit right? Else we dont touch circle?

Cant wait to come home today and test :D

I tried to save it to one of the first slots but it completely freezes GtunerIV. :icon_frown:

For traps and the pickaxe I changed it so if you're changing weapons with the "scroll" (LB and RB on Xbox) it'll auto switch to the pickaxe if you're currently in slot 1 of weapons and scroll forward, or if you're in slot 5 of weapons and scroll back it'll select the pickaxe. F5 for trap is currently not working, I'll look more into it tomorrow.

As for editing, I will add G as the default edit button.

Later on I plan on making all the keyconfigs a configurative UI, but for now you can directly edit the slot_tracker.gph to change keybinds.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

So what happens if im in slot 234 and scroll dosent it go to pickaxe?
Ok so for now i need to edit with B right?
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby lucian84 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:36 pm

How is going any new updates?
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:53 pm

lucian84 wrote:How is going any new updates?

Not yet, have you been able to install the script to a memory slot other than the test/debug slots? If not, I'll probably be messaging J2kbr later.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Not yet i have actualy tested mouse and keyboard directly to ps4 this passt 2 days. But the aim att slow movements its like it hacks lags stutters but i dont understand why.

Gone give it a try this weekend to your script
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming