A quick question about wrong

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

A quick question about wrong

Postby phanhuyen345 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:15 am

Just got my Titan One yesterday. I managed to program a few game packs onto it, and then took it to my xbox one. I've been trying to get it into menu/configuration mode, but the button combos (start+view or start+A) aren't doing anything that I can tell. There is no change on the T1 display. In SWBF I do have rapid fire, but I want to tweak some of the other settings. I haven't had a chance to try the MKX game pack, but that's next on my list.
phanhuyen345
Private
Private

Re: A quick question about wrong

Postby Dimakra666 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:24 am

There is no menu, they need to delete that post. All games iv played never had a chance to open menue.
I use my titan one on my ps4 and connected to the computer same time so I can manage to configure my gamepacks,.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: A quick question about wrong

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 18, 2018 11:03 am

In general Gamepacks can be configured using the controller. However, the Gamepack "menu system" does not shows on the TV screen. It just flashes the LED on the controller. Counting the amount of flashes you can navigate between the MODs Classes and MODs settings. This process is not intuitive and, for Gamepack configuration, I strongly suggest to use the Gtuner's Gamepack configuration interface. On Gtuner, after you drag-and-drop the Gamepack into a memory slot:

1) click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want.
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ration.htm

5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".

7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.

9) You should be ready to go!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device