Uncharted 4 aim abuse

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Uncharted 4 aim abuse

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 am

Dimakra666 wrote:and question about primary and secondary rapid fire what is exactly secondary rapid fire?

this gamepack keeps track of when using the primary weapon or secondary. So you can set different rapidfire for both. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dimakra666 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 am

Oh thats actually awsome so I can adjut the intirecoil for pistols in their own and long gun on its own, so if I change weaoon with dpad left it activates secondary and right activates primari?
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 am

Dimakra666 wrote:so if I change weaoon with dpad left it activates secondary and right activates primari?

that is correct. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dimakra666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Well the simple rapid fire is lagging while using automatic long gun there is some cuts in between, the option button not working properly I need to push on it like 3-4 times, the simple rapid fire on titan one is much better, turbo jump is olso lagging litle, and im using U4 gamepack not connected to computer or anything it's just my nacon rp and titan 2, hope u get it fixed soon.
Dimakra666

Postby Scachi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Rapid fire is not supposed to work with full automatic weapons.
Rapid fire is automatically pressing and releasing the fire button with the configured/defined timings. That has nothing to do with lag. It is just the way it works.
A typically rapid fire combo is something like:
Code: Select all
combo RapidFire {
   set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
   wait(FIRE_HOLD);
   set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
   wait(FIRE_WAIT);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
}

The time of FIRE_WAIT is causing the "stutter" of full automatic weapon when using rapid fire.

The solution is: "Do not use rapid fire with full automatic weapons" when you want to have the full speed of the full automatic weapons.

When using rapid fire with burst weapons it is hard to impossible to get a timing that makes the weapon work like full auto.
The games mechanics may not allow it to fire like a full auto, in other games it may be the "online input lag" that stops the burst weapon to fire without stutter as the "fire" command isn't always received at the correct time from the games server, or something like that. This is nothing the T2 can change or modify.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Dimakra666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Great info well my mistake noobi lol, but the option button as I said is a bit ennoying I have to kwep pressing on it,
Dimakra666

Postby enf004946 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Hello there is a turbo or combo where you press a button and the doll jumps and shoots at the same time ?
enf004946
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device