Fortnite Aim Abuse

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Fortnite Aim Abuse

Postby ernie41981 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:51 am

Hi all im new to the titan 2 and i have been using it with Fortnite on the ps4 what i am seeing and just recently started using it was if i am engaged in a gun fight with people i am holding down the aim(scope in) button L1 with shotguns it stays on the target it shoots while holdong L1 but it works sometimes with AR's, Pisols, Ect i am using the regular gamepack with these features fire mode activated on fire trigger fire mode disabled hold time 40 release 40 anti recoil enabled 9 verticle recoil hair trigger enabled alternate fire mode disabled shot action disabled aim abuse enabled on full press ADS scope trigger hold 250 release 40 enable ads hair trigger button layout combat pro. any help in fine tuning these settings would be appreicated as i am not really sure on how to get this to work with better regularity
Thanks for any help in advance
ernie41981
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Fortnite Aim Abuse

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 am

Your settings seems to be fine. I would only suggest lower the auto aim hold time, 250 is too high, try 150.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ernie41981 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm

should the weapon be shooting when holding the L2 button? also if it should when firing AR's and other weapons other than shotguns it hit or miss when firing those weapons so i shoot a few rounds using the R2 button then try the L2 utton to fire but its 1 bullet then it may be 2to3 seconds then another bullet fires while holding the L2 button
Thanks again i hope i explained it good enough
ernie41981
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Normally L2 will not make the weapon to fire. Unless you have the Quick Scope mod enabled and just tapping L2 to trigger it.

I am not sure why I included Quick Scope on the Fortnite Gamepack, this mods really don't have use for this game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ernie41981 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am

well crazy enough when I use this while using shotguns it actually helps with the accuracy while shoting shotguns this way so I was just curious if this was part of the aim abuse. so I guess my question then is how do you get the aim abuse to work? do I have to hold multiple buttons or if I juat hold one button and help is appreciated thanks again
ernie41981
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby billytyra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Are you tap-firing or holding RT? You will have better success if you tap fire your assault rifles. Also agree lower that 250, perhaps that will solve everything.
billytyra
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support