KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

Postby JcbIXIV » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm

teckx wrote:
JcbIXIV wrote:
teckx wrote:Same
This board seems dead

I know that there are some active members on this that are able to help im just presuming they're very busy or tired of being asked the same question which is under stable. I just cant see to get the answers I need and ive read almost every god damn comment in every post lmao!

I just need someone to take £20 off me to jump in a Skype call or something and just explain what to do for 20 minutes.

I hope you find the answers you need anyways buddy

Are you pushing the up arrow on your TITAn after it powers up ? I have to put mine on 1

Yeah buddy its on one and everything is green. Everything works in game as ive set it up on the xim apex pretty much apart from one button builds on my mouse. B seems to shoot and the other 2 are inactive. Cant work it out, think I have the inputs wrong on G tuner along with xim so could do with someone running me through it
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teckx » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:40 am

I only have 4 keys mapped for the mouse inside gtuner
And maybe 6 for kb inside gtuner
The rest goes into apex mapping’s

The ones at the beginning of the script at the very top ‘define’ are the ones you need to map to gtuner. The rest will pass through TITAn onto xim where you should have them mapped and the xim will translate those

Also the keys for the mouse you mapped bnj inside the Logitech software?
teckx
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JcbIXIV » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:09 am

teckx wrote:I only have 4 keys mapped for the mouse inside gtuner
And maybe 6 for kb inside gtuner
The rest goes into apex mapping’s

The ones at the beginning of the script at the very top ‘define’ are the ones you need to map to gtuner. The rest will pass through TITAn onto xim where you should have them mapped and the xim will translate those

Also the keys for the mouse you mapped bnj inside the Logitech software?

Yes bud, I napped BNJ to the side buttons on my G502 in the Logitech software.
I copied mals builder pro script & I copied his input translator example and keys into Gtuner. however I’m guessjng I don’t need all of those keys on the input translator then by what you’ve just said. I also haven’t got BNJ mapped to keys in input translator as I’m not sure what “button_” the mouse buttons correspond too so this is obviously why my one button building is not working.
I wanted to map the side from front to back as B-J-N. So wall, ramp, floor I think that is..

So I only need to map the buttons that are in the script, in input translator.
Map all the rest of the keys in xim Apex?
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby JcbIXIV » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Can Anyone help or Is this genuinely dead?
Ive got the builder pro code on G tuner. Ive mapped BNJ on my Logitech.
Ive copied Mals example of input translator.

Im stuck on what to do on the xim apex side, and also not all the buttons on my mouse and keyboard are being picked up on the device monitor.

Literally prepared to pay someone for a few minutes of their time to talk to me on Skype or whatever to tell me what I need to do. Because im just gonna send this crxp back now as its stressing me out lol!
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teckx » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 pm

PM me
teckx

Postby JcbIXIV » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:45 pm

teckx wrote:PM me

Sent you a message buddy
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby drpapachino » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Just got a Titan Two... feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the information. I use a XIM4, PS4.

I just want this to feel like my PC does as much as possible with one button building SELECT (and build with mouse key), and ability to switch to weapons. I bind keyboard bindings to my mouse buttons on my G502 (F1-F7). Do I just change the keys in the script to match this?

Wall = V
Stairs = Q
Floor = F6
Weapon 1 = F1
Weapon 2 = F2
Weapon 3 = F3
Weapon 4 = F4
Weapon 5 = 4 (yes "4", not an Fkey)
Harvester Swap = F5
Reload = R
Change mats = Right Mouse button
Trap = T

Is this possible? How do I remap the keys? I am usually pretty computer savvy feel like a total noob here...

Any help greatly appreciated! Very much!
drpapachino
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby drpapachino » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:20 pm

OK got everything bound, script works great except one thing:

Weapon slots do not work properly when in build mode. They work properly when in combat mode and slots are all filled and slot 1 reset is done.
However, in build mode, when I hit a weapon slot to return to a specific weapon I want to use after building, it does not go to the proper slot, leaving me with unplayable unpredictability of what weapon I'm going to get when I switch back from building. This will get you killed in any decent build fight.

Is there something I might be doing wrong? Any tweaks that may be needed to the script, timing, etc.? Any help much appreciated! Otherwise this script is awesome! I very much appreciate all of your work on this.
drpapachino
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby pruhstige » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:57 pm

I need help! Mal I am trying to use your script but I keep getting this error GPC error: test11.gpc(5): Can't open include file 'light_k.gph'
GPC: GPC Compile ABORTED with 0 warning(s) and 1 error(s).

I have looked up on online resources the light_k file and tried to save it under the same directory but it wouldn't let me!

I have had the titan 2 for two days and I just cant get it to work! I have followed all the steps properly ! I am also not able to configure the New Input Translator whenever I click on it nothing happens?

Please help so I can get this device running
pruhstige
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pruhstige » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:49 pm

will not work! I got the light_k to work but once everything is plugged in NOTHING will register or work. I also don't know how to configure my keybinds to get them like PC on my ps4!

Im going to be returning the Titan2 I wish there were more videos or more help for noobs like me!

I know theres a lot of info on these forums but some of it isn't detailed and errors can still be easily made!

I followed everything in this step by step and still nothing works!
pruhstige
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming