help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

help

Postby Dunkel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 am

Good Morning,

I have a titan two and I would like to ask you the following:
My son is sick and can only use his right hand to play. I thought about using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Joystick control to connect it to my play station 3. I would greatly appreciate it if you will explain how to do it. My knowledge of computer science is null so if you can explain it to me in a simple way so that you can understand it I would appreciate it. I do not know if it will be necessary to install the gtuner IV program to configure it?
Excuse my email, since I am using a translator to write this message. I am from Spain and I have not been able to find anything in Spanish.

Thank you very much
Dunkel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: help

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Welcome to our forums.

The first step is confirm if the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is fully supported by the Titan Two (mostly like yes). For that, please plug the Titan Two PROG port to the computer and the joystick to the Input-A on the Titan Two. Open Gtuner IV and go to the Device Monitor panel. Move the stick, press the buttons and check if the inputs are being registered by Gtuner IV.

Please keep us updated on the results.

The next step will be determine the button mapping needed for the game your son is playing.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dunkel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 am

Good Morning,

Thanks for your reply. The joystick seller tells me that if it is compatible with TITAN.
Please, I would appreciate it if you will explain to a person with a low level of computer skills how to proceed once you have connected the jostick to the GTUNER.
1. GO TO DEVICE PANEL: VERIFY THAT IT IS COMPATIBLE
From here as I must configure the jostick.

I was looking for some manual of GTUNER in Spanish but I did not find anything.

Thank you very much for your time
Dunkel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 am

Dunkel wrote:Please, I would appreciate it if you will explain to a person with a low level of computer skills how to proceed once you have connected the jostick to the GTUNER. 1. GO TO DEVICE PANEL: VERIFY THAT IT IS COMPATIBLE

1) First plug the Titan Two to your computer via the PROG port with the provided Micro-USB cable.
2) Open Gtuner IV, at the center ares you will find many panels, to go the "Device Monitor" panel.
3) Here you can check the controller inputs and outputs. Just press some buttons on the joystick to have a visual feedback and confirming the Titan Two is registering the button presses.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dunkel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:29 am

Once I have registered the joystick buttons on the titan, could I use it on the play station to play?
In the event that I would like to change a joystick button, how would it be done?
I'm sorry for all the questions I'm asking, I want my sick child to be able to enjoy the games again using only one hand, and I have hardly any computer skills to help him.
Dunkel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:11 am

Dunkel wrote:Once I have registered the joystick buttons on the titan, could I use it on the play station to play?

Yes, you will have the joystick plugged in the Titan Two's INPUT-A and the PS4 controller in the INPUT-B. In this configuration the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro can be used to play on PS4.

Dunkel wrote:In the event that I would like to change a joystick button, how would it be done?

This can be done via Input Translator or GPC script. If you make a list on the buttons remapping needed I can help you to create the necessary configurations for it. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device