Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build ULTIMATE

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Here is a demo of the Aim Feature, for the guys who ask me via pm

I'm not trying to look good like a scammer script (no crouching, no minigun, close quarters only), just held down the button close, medium and long range, standing moving etc. Is not an aimbot, never said it was.

I have no experience with anti-recoil techniques and aim manipulation, the code used on the script is from a friend who ask me not to share it. I going to drop it. Put a regular ADS_spammer so I can share the code to Scachi for the Interactive Configuration.

Someone pass me a code from a famous jedi (lol) but... I don't know guys that's not how I roll.

I read this thread: Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

bonefisher you're very knowledgeable on the subject, can I pm you for some guidance. I saw one of the scripts you share I think can be added to this script. (credit will be acknowledge, of course)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ReQuiem222 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 pm

You updated the script again? This video looks smooth
ReQuiem222
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Have no problem helping out.. PM me if you need any help! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 pm

:D Thanks!
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 pm

A regular ADS spammer is a good move. It's stupidly powerful as is in Fortnite and honestly, there's no benefit to the rotational stuff. It has no effect on AA, throws off your aim at long range on AR / Hunting Rifles (100m+ which is where I get most of my kills) and adds bloom rather than reducing it. That and it makes it much more obvious when using mods.

Rather than a toggle for ADS spam, I enable it at all times and use a killswitch to disable it on-demand for scoped weapons, or when I can see someone watching my feed. In my case I use a foot pedal as the killswitch, but it's easy enough to use a kb or mouse button.

A key held by the pinky is a useful killswitch so it's still easy to WASD and respond to attacks by crouching, jumping etc. That said, a toggle achieves the same thing, but you need to remember to turn it on and off :)

bonefisher's a legend, you'll learn a lot from him!
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby MAL8010 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 am

Threads like this are just cringy, it's like being on the CM forums. Super aim assist, ultimate, aim boost, best script out there etc etc. Dude we get it, you're trying to make as much money as possible, a new script every week, new threads on multiple forum. Just tone down the marketing BS please!!
MAL8010
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 am

MAL8010 wrote:Threads like this are just cringy, it's like being on the CM forums. Super aim assist, ultimate, aim boost, best script out there etc etc. Dude we get it, you're trying to make as much money as possible, a new script every week, new threads on multiple forum. Just tone down the marketing BS please!!

Wow... I don't see that coming, not expected from you MAL8010 I always respected you acknowledge your job. Every time someone ask me for the best script around I always said, go MAL's,

OK...

Let me set this clear;.. I NEVER EVER... sell anything to anyone, countless times people offers me money for scripts, never sell anything. People offer me donations never receive a cent. Some ask me for adding stuff to your script, I NEVER DID IT MAL because I respect your work, still I am.

I'm not making a cent of these, I am doing it for free because is a hobby. I run my own business in IRL unfortunately is nothing related with my major(computer science). Scripting is the closest I can get to practicing something that I love. I'm not complaing, I do pretty well on my business, so I have no need for selling anything, you can't be more wrong.

I apologize (sincerely) if over did it, or talk about it in a way that sounds like bs marketing, never was my intention. I going to change that. Redesign.

That being said, putting all things a side let me set this very clear, English is not my first language, trying to avoid misunderstandings:

- You are nobody to tell me what to do, ok? te queda claro? If you don't like it is your problem. If I want to release 3 scripts per week, I will do it OK budd?, you are the only one complain here.

I apologize to everyone if this got awkward, he should be a bit more mature and address me PM, different outcome.

I going to keep working on this script. I'm not doing it for money... let's make that clear.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:49 am

Yeah, that was unexpected from MAL.

I get where he's coming from re: marketing fluff (my initial reaction was similar), but I also know you're just trying to promote your script.
Last edited by antithesis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 am

This is what they said would happen on the NEWS! The addictions that Fortnite will bring..... That is why I never got into the game. lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bowl_of_weed » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Alan is there a way to take away the aim abuse and recoil i just want ur build and ads spammer. I have hard time controlling my shots with aim abuse. It's one of the better aim abuse mods but with ads spammer I dont think its needed when the user can do it themeselfs :p. That 1 key trap button though is hilarious I got sole disgusting trap kills yesterday lol.

I have no idea why I cant update these scripts like I could cronsus I suck haha but I will get it :p
Bowl_of_weed
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation