Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 am

alanmcgregor wrote:you will lose the magnetic effect though that's the point of the EAA

how will i lose it? the aim abuss will lock on when i ads then when i fire the EAa will work on keeping me locked on bro?? the circle movement ? dont see how i would miss the magnetic effect it would be the same with the aim button but will just activate when firing ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am

is there away to disable auto swap? great script btw
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:33 am

JamesCaywood wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:you will lose the magnetic effect though that's the point of the EAA

how will i lose it? the aim abuss will lock on when i ads then when i fire the EAa will work on keeping me locked on bro?? the circle movement ? dont see how i would miss the magnetic effect it would be the same with the aim button but will just activate when firing ??

Watch the video of the zombies. Aim Abuse works but EAA helps to track easier the hitbox to stay on target without shooting. f only active while shooting, the circle movement works only for a split of the second that the fire button is acting, if you are tapping or rapidfiring is pretty much useless, the extra circle while ADS (no shooting) is to keep following the target due bloom. Reducing the radius is removing the EEA that's why I think you don't really needed, all the changes you suggest is to reduce its effect with Aim Abuse.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

Watch the video of the zombies. Aim Abuse works but EAA helps to track easier the hitbox to stay on target without shooting. f only active while shooting, the circle movement works only for a split of the second that the fire button is acting, if you are tapping or rapidfiring is pretty much useless, the extra circle while ADS (no shooting) is to keep following the target due bloom. Reducing the radius is removing the EEA that's why I think you don't really needed, all the changes you suggest is to reduce its effect with Aim Abuse.

hmmm
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 am

Takkkk wrote:is there away to disable auto swap? great script btw

Try to use the tap for open chest instead of hold on, to avoid accidental activation.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:42 am

alanmcgregor wrote:

Try to use the tap for open chest instead of hold on, to avoid accidental activation.

yo can u add spam crouch when holding the button down? real fast still testing time on everything
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Nate36 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 am

alanmcgregor wrote:

think he is meaning double pump, I have always used tap to open chest but yet still somehow activate auto sprint.
do we really need weapon swap and auto sprint ? auto sprint is already there if wanted in options and double pump Is useless now I think I activate It with my aggressive gameplay style and speed building just really annoying and can only be used with revolvers anyway.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Takkkk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 am

I don’t think crouch is needed bro. It’s realy good how it is.
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:01 am

alanmcgregor wrote:

here the spam

Code: Select all
combo SpamCrouch {
    set_val(BUTTON_6, 100.0);
    wait(140);
    set_val(BUTTON_6, 0.0);
    wait(130);
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am

Nate36 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:

think he is meaning double pump, I have always used tap to open chest but yet still somehow activate auto sprint.
do we really need weapon swap and auto sprint ? auto sprint is already there if wanted in options and double pump Is useless now I think I activate It with my aggressive gameplay style and speed building just really annoying and can only be used with revolvers anyway.

I want to maintain the current quantity of mods, to keep it simple.

The auto slot swap is really good with double hand cannon, double dual pistols, double burst rifle, double grenade launcher anything but shotguns. I can't remove it if only two people has issues with it. Personally I don't use it, is really easy to do it with orbweaver d-pad. Going to poll it ,though.

I agree about the sprint, with the new changes is kind of redundant. I added because stick users find it more comfortable. So there is a slot available for a new mod.

With the new meta, I think a different fire mode might be a good idea to add, maybe a rapid-fire?. Burst fire is for precision, if you use 120/30 delays it will turn in to a rapid-fire.

I tried to do the emote swap, for instant swap... is very finicky and network dependent, not reliable and I bet Epic is going to patch it so I drop it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation