Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Scachi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:22 am

alanmcgregor wrote:.....cut....
The auto slot swap is really good with double hand cannon, double dual pistols, double burst rifle, double grenade launcher anything but shotguns. I can't remove it if only two people has issues with it. Personally I don't use it, is really easy to do it with orbweaver d-pad. Going to poll it ,though.
.....cut....

You can make it possible to disable it completely in the Interactive Configuration and have it usable by default.
So everybody that has trouble with it or don't want to use it can disable it with a single click in the IC. :wink:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Takkkk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am

Scachi wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:.....cut....
The auto slot swap is really good with double hand cannon, double dual pistols, double burst rifle, double grenade launcher anything but shotguns. I can't remove it if only two people has issues with it. Personally I don't use it, is really easy to do it with orbweaver d-pad. Going to poll it ,though.
.....cut....

You can make it possible to disable it completely in the Interactive Configuration and have it usable by default.
So everybody that has trouble with it or don't want to use it can disable it with a single click in the IC. :wink:

GREAT IDEA!! That would be awesome. I don't ever use auto swap since they delayed the shotguns... seems to activate at the worse times lol. I love this script tho, ur amazing Alan!
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Yep that's a very good Idea! :innocent_smile_1: thanks Scachi

DONE. hotfixed!

The checkbox to disable it, is at the bottom of Delay Timings section.

There you go Nate36 and takkkk thanks for your patience and feedback :smile0517:

Later I will update the Interactive Configuration, rearrange the layout and change some controls.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm

YOUR LITERALLY THE MAN BRO. Thanks Alan
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

You're welcome dude, enjoy.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby CallMeTim » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:
Watch the video of the zombies. Aim Abuse works but EAA helps to track easier the hitbox to stay on target without shooting. f only active while shooting, the circle movement works only for a split of the second that the fire button is acting, if you are tapping or rapidfiring is pretty much useless, the extra circle while ADS (no shooting) is to keep following the target due bloom. Reducing the radius is removing the EEA that's why I think you don't really needed, all the changes you suggest is to reduce its effect with Aim Abuse.

If we could get an option to only trigger the AA when holding down ADS AND FIRE that would be amazing. It will lessen the effect a tad but it's far less noticeable to anyone who might be watching or reviewing saved replays. It also feels more normal when playing. That's primarily why I like using the Gamepack, because you can set the AA to only be triggered when FIRING and holding down ADS. If we could have option to trigger AA on fire and ADS I would be so happy because your builder mode is much better.
CallMeTim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Nate36 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Takkkk wrote:YOUR LITERALLY THE MAN BRO. Thanks Alan

What he said :joia:
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:59 am

I finished retouching the Interactive Configuration Interface.. I adjust some values and fix minimum and maximum ranges. I setup the Auto Burst Fire in a rapid-fire flavor by default so you can check it out, is great with pistols.

Now is ready, tune it to match your internet connection performance.

Happy tinkering ;)

Once Again, Thanks Scachi for your helpful tips. :smile0203: :joia:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:19 am

Ok, I finally had a chance to test this script and I have a few issues with it.

1. Most of it is MAL8010's work. From what I can tell, mode tracking, building, build combos, material combos, select materials, select traps etc all come from MAL. The water gets a bit muddy in his 54 page thread, but the point is you NEED to credit Mark because this script wouldn't exist without him, either in concept or execution. I get the sour grapes between you two, but that doesn't mean you remove the credit he strongly deserves.

2. Likewise, most of the other script functionality has been lifted from the Cronie Max forums from uber-dodgy characters like Skywalker. I know you don't want to credit CM coders for their work, but you're doing exactly the same thing you've accused them of - taking code without attribution. They did it to me too and that's exactly why I don't publish my scripts in GPC anymore.

3. bonefisher correctly pointed out that the antirecoil code that's being used in the aim_assist function is not his. It's xenologer's, not xeonlodger's. bonefisher's code applied a simple rotation method to it (which is clever, as it compacts code). The function it relies on is written entirely by xenologer, yet it appears several times in this thread as "bonefisher's antirecoil". Please get xenologer's name right, it's only fair to him.

4. "EAA" does not work, period. Your demo video is flawed, your aim is closer to the target in the third example and ADS spam is entirely responsible for the magnetic pull.

This is very easy to test by using any variant of stick rotation in isolation in Save the World, which uses the same AA modelling (if not stronger) than Battle Royale. Furthermore, the values in the test script are within the deadzone - if they're within the deadzone, they don't translate to any effect in the game. Bump it up to at least 13 (12.75 is close to the DZ threshold) and re-test. Don't shoot but run your mouse over the zombies' heads, it does nothing. Do the same with ADS spam...bingo...magnetism.

Even in combination with ADS spam, "EAA" exhibits zero effect. Again, tested extensively in STW, I can post a video if you like that shows the exact point where the gravity well kicks in - it's the same, regardless of AA method and due entirely to ADS spam.

"EAA" both on its own and in combination with ADS spam does nothing, aside from adding screen shake and reticle drift when it actually hits the deadzone threshold. That includes bonefisher's AutoCircle code ("advanced EAA") from his Battlefield scripts - his combo is really well written, but it does nothing in Fortnite. CoD and BF are a different story.

I don't know why people are buying into this...it's BS. And again, using this AA method for Fortnite comes from CM scripts, so I get why you've included it, but you're just using different variants of the same combo to perform the same thing, and none of them work.

5. Get rid of the L1+R1+OPTIONS activation combo, it's confusing and unnecessary! If someone's loaded the script onto the T2, they want to use it. In this case, they have to figure out how to get it to work first. Likewise, use checkboxes as an additional activation method for other script functionality in the IC. You can use both button combos and IC fields to activate / deactivate mods.

6. Rapidfire's a bad idea for any weapon other than pistols. Once you're out of the early game, it's useless and will get you killed against SMGs, ARs and Shotguns due to the reduced fire-rate and lower DPS. This is especially noticeable on the new SMG and completely kills the Minigun. It also prevents healing and popping shields, and may affect building and editing. Leave it in, but peeps should be aware that rapidfire should not be used with anything but pistols (it works very well for them).

As for the script itself, it's really good and resolves a couple of issues I have with my own code. The problem I have with mine is it results in rapid-fire edit mode, and swapping quickly in and out of build mode screws up the tracking. Neither issue is a problem in this script, I'm assuming because of MAL's tracking code for weapons and build pieces. Brilliant solution, that's the gold nugget in this code.

Long story short, I'm not trying to poop on the picnic, but please attribute correctly, remove the activation combo and test "EAA" properly. I'm 100% confident it adds nothing, but it's your prerogative to include it in your script.

I have nothing against you alan and I respect the contributions you make, but the bone I have to pick is that you've taken other people's work and recycled it without proper attribution. Having dug deeper into this, I get why MAL is so pissed. Credit the people who wrote the code and laid the foundations for what is really a compilation script (and a good one at that!). You've credited a few people, but missed the one guy who deserves it the most.

I know this is a free script on a hobby website so none this really matters, but I like to think we hold ourselves to higher standards than the competition. I also apologise if this comes off as being confrontational, that's not my intent, I just tend to be a bit blunt and have no qualms challenging when the bullshit detector goes off (as amply demonstrated on Xim forums) :)

[UPDATE] The Interactive Config has come along nicely, great work!
Last edited by antithesis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 am

antithesis wrote:Ok, I finally had a chance to test this script and I have a few issues with it.

1. Most of it is MAL8010's work. From what I can tell, mode tracking, building, build combos, material combos, select materials, select traps etc all come from MAL. The water gets a bit muddy in his 54 page thread, but the point is you NEED to credit Mark because this script wouldn't exist without him, either in concept or execution. I get the sour grapes between you two, but that doesn't mean you remove the credit he strongly deserves.

2. Likewise, most of the other script functionality has been lifted from the Cronie Max forums from uber-dodgy characters like Skywalker. I know you don't want to credit CM coders for their work, but you're doing exactly the same thing you've accused them of - taking code without attribution.

3. bonefisher correctly pointed out that the antirecoil code that's being used in the aim_assist function is not his. It's xenologer's, not xeonlodger's. bonefisher's code applied a simple rotation method to it (which is clever, as it compacts code). The function it relies on is written entirely by xenologer, yet it appears several times in this thread as "bonefisher's antirecoil". Please get xenologer's name right, it's only fair to him.

4. "EAA" does not work, period. Your demo video is flawed, your aim is closer to the target in the third example and ADS spam is entirely responsible for the magnetic pull.

This is very easy to test by using any variant of right stick rotation in isolation in Save the World, which uses the same AA modelling (if not stronger) than Battle Royale. Furthermore, the values in the test script are within the deadzone - if they're within the deadzone, they don't translate to any effect in the game. Bump it up to at least 13 (12.75 is close to the DZ threshold) and re-test. Don't shoot but run your mouse over the zombies' heads, it does nothing. Do the same with ADS spam...bingo...magnetism.

Even in combination with ADS spam, "EAA" exhibits zero effect. Again, tested extensively in STW, I can post a video if you like that shows the exact point where the gravity well kicks in - it's the same, regardless of AA method and due entirely to ADS spam.

"EAA" both on its own and in combination with ADS spam does nothing, aside from adding screen shake and reticle drift when it actually hits the deadzone threshold. That includes bonefisher's AutoCircle code ("advanced EAA") from his Battlefield scripts - his combo is really well written, but it does nothing in Fortnite. CoD and BF are a different story.

I don't know why people are buying into this...it's BS. And again, using this AA method for Fortnite comes from CM scripts, you're just using different variants of the same combo to perform the same thing.

5. Get rid of the L1+R1+OPTIONS activation combo, it's confusing and unnecessary! If someone's loaded the script onto the T2, they want to use it, not have to figure out how to get it to work first. At the very least, document how to activate the script at the top of the Interactive Configurator. Likewise, use checkboxes as an additional activation method for other script functionality to the IC. You can use both button combos and IC fields to activate / deactivate mods.

6. Rapidfire's a bad idea for any weapon other than pistols. Once you're out of the early game, it's useless and will get you killed against SMGs, ARs and Shotguns due to the reduced fire-rate and lower DPS. This is especially noticeable on the new SMG and completely kills the Minigun. It also prevents healing and popping shields, and may affect building and editing. Leave it in, but peeps should be aware that rapidfire should not be used with anything but pistols.

As for the script itself, it's really good and resolves a couple of issues I have with my own code. The problem I have with mine is it results in rapid-fire edit mode and swapping quickly in and out of build mode screws up the tracking. Neither issue is a problem in this script, I'm assuming because of MAL's tracking code for weapons and build pieces. Brilliant solution, that's the gold nugget in this code.

Long story short, please attribute correctly, remove the activation combo and test "EAA" properly. I'm 100% confident it adds nothing, but it's your prerogative to include it in your script.

I have nothing against you alan and I respect the contributions you make, but the bone I have to pick is that you've taken other people's work and recycled it without proper attribution. Having dug deeper into this, I get why MAL is so pissed. Credit the people who wrote the code and laid the foundations for what is really a compilation script (and a good one at that!). You've credited a few people, but missed the one guy who deserves it the most.

I know this is a free script on a hobby website so none this really matters, but I like to think we hold ourselves to higher standards than the competition. I also apologise if this comes of as being confrontational, that's not my intent, I just tend to be a bit blunt and have no qualms challenging people when the bullshit detector goes off (as amply demonstrated on Xim forums) :)

[UPDATE] The Interactive Config has come along nicely, great work!

i got 20 kills with this onpy problem im having is the EAA screen kinda hard keeping it on them if he would move it to where it only works when pressing fire button would be better in my opinion and take out rapid fire no one uses that i dont now zombies is different but i dkbt play that. and the ads spam needs to be on ads and fire so if u just hip fire it works you know
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation