Titanone is not working

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titanone is not working

Postby Eripark » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I am using the Titanone on Playstation 4 with a wired controller. On the software, I transferred call of duty ghost game pack to the device memory slots and adjusted the rapid fire settings including shot and scope mode. I clicked it and pressed "program device slots". I connected the Titanone directly to the Playstation 4 using a charge cable and connected that cable to the controller. The Titanone would show 0 indicating that it works. I tested out several rifles including the honey badger as well as pistols, there is no difference. Any advice or suggestions why it is not working? I also tried pressing the share and options button at the same time for 2 to 3 seconds to take me to the menu, Playstation 4 would take background pictures and it would not take me to the menu.
Eripark
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titanone is not working

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey,
there is a small button on the Titan One just under the digital readout - where you saw a 0 zero and above the logo TITAN..
Press that button to Cycle through the Memory Slots that you programmed to choose which Slot to be Active.
Example.. you programmed the COD Ghosts Gamepack to memory Slot 1.. push that button until the Digital Readout says 1 and so on. Zero means No memory slot selected.
Good Luck!
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

The Share and Options button put you in Programming mode to select classes and mods. in programming mode the ps4 LED will start flashing purple and green indicating which Class and Mod you are customizing.
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Eripark » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi, thank you for replying. I still do not see any difference in function. I also pressed share and option button and it does not take me to programming mode like you've described. I also set it on 3 because the game pack was set on 3.
Eripark
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Eripark » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I did press share and options and the LED turned pink. What does that mean?
Eripark
Corporal
Corporal

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Ok, sorry. not sure what is wrong. pushing share and options does bring up sharing options or takes a screenshot, kinda annoying, but doesnt actually bring up a menu just led flashing on controller.
just wait to see what support says.
maybe try connecting titan one back to pc and click one the number 3 next to memory slot 3 in GTuner. A menu box with settings will popup for that cod gamepack.
at the very bottom checkmark the box tat says... include configuration when programming device.
then Program the device Slots again.. button at very bottom right of GTuner under memory slots.
wait for it to program and wait til it says rebooting.. then click finish and disconnect titan one and test again.
cant think of anything else
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm

If it turned purplish pink, you are in program mode. then you need to select a mod to activate. a green color tells which mod you have active, like rapid fire. if only flashing purple, then you need to activate a mod so green will flash. then rapid fire will work. follow these instructions at this link...
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/call_ ... ==&ms=AQBA
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:40 pm

if you press share and the blue X button and the led turns solid purple, no flashing, then mods are active. if led is solid blue, mods are not active. so test rapid fire while led is solid purple...
good luck. pressing share and blue X turns Titan One mods on and off
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm

hope im not making it more confusing, i am new to all this. just trying to help.
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Eripark » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Its a solid purple now and I did press L1 to increase the rate of fire and I did notice a lot of difference. How would you know if the rapid fire is maxed out? Thank you so much for the help! :joia:
Eripark
Corporal
Corporal

Next

Return to Titan One Device