Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby PuckItYolo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:33 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
PuckItYolo wrote:... is there a reason the aim assist/abuse options are set to ADS or ADS+Fire? And not Fire or ADS+Fire? I'd figure the second way would be more practical in shotgun or smg situations. Or does it interfere with the fast-build code?.

Is set to ADS because the ADS spams works better, it requires a bit of delay to truly lock in-to target and stay lock it while tracking objectives at distance. The ADS spam only while Firing was requested to make it more subtle.

Firing and going automatically ADS + Spaming is a poor choice, for this game. IMO this is not CoD, and specially with shotguns or close range engages, because first you hinder your field of view, second people in this game jumps and moves all the time at close combat, getting automatic ADS for a split of a second will make you stiff, and overall you should HIP fire at close range... that's 101 at any shooter.

Being able to win a 1 v 1 at close combat facing directly the enemy it always be a matter of luck. In reality you should never do that... or avoid it, your positioning should be always give you the advantage, like shooting from top, peek waiting the shoot in a corner, shooting from the back... that's how you win a close combat gunfight.

I wasn't talking about ADS Spamming, I was simply using ADS+Fire as an example for the activation button for Auto-Aim. Is there no way to program a false "Entity.GetAbsOrigin" into the API scripting reference to where once you press the fire button, the script will use Auto-Aim assist to lead/or not lead your shot depending on where you thumbstick or reticle is moving? The AbsOrigin would just basically pull the current location of your reticle or thumbstick position as a Vector once the Fire button is engaged and use whatever mathematical functions necessary to aim-assist based off that position. Typically this method is used in other games to pull the current location of an enemy or entire as a Vector, but since you are unable to directly pull an enemy targets location as data frm this game through Titan Two, I figured the Users targeting reticle could serve as a substitute for that since it could just be based off thumb stick positioning.

Idk if that even made sense to you, but I tried my best to get across what I was trying to say. Maybe you can't even pull a reticle location to manipulate with the Titan Two, if so, then I'll just treat this tool as a slightly more advanced AutoHotkey program with a hint of C based scripting added when I begin making my own scripts. I'm just used to being able to do a lot more when scripting is all.
PuckItYolo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:11 am

Yeah I got what you are saying, I don't see the point on overcomplicated things, when the firing mechanics in the game are so random. Build and positioning is the core of this game, that's where you should focus.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby PuckItYolo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Yeah I got what you are saying, I don't see the point on overcomplicated things, when the firing mechanics in the game are so random. Build and positioning is the core of this game, that's where you should focus.

Fair enough. Do you have any script coding you'd recommend viewing to familiarize myself with the logic, structure, and etc? Such as ones that helped you when you were first starting on here?
PuckItYolo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:11 am

The online Resources is the best place, search for examples if you have an idea start there. The GPC Reference is great, there was were I learn the most. Finally, dig on the GPC Programming forum some requests from users and solutions are very enlighten.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:48 am

alanmcgregor wrote:The online Resources is the best place, search for examples if you have an idea start there the GPC Reference is great there was were I learn the most. Dig on the GPC Programming forum some request are very enlighten.

mind giving me the scrip again where i can edit the timing with those settings? aim abuse trigger on fire and ads?

and EAA on fire only i would love to test it out a few times
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:58 pm

UPDATE:
I change the sequence to activate/deactivate the Script, for a easier one.

Now:
Press and Hold: Touch-Click | View ,
Press and release: Options ,
Release: Touch-Click | View ,
Press: Circle | B, to exit the Options menu.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE:

Now:

what's this touch click view thing i cant seem to activate it????
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Wow I have been testing this all morning. In addition to trying and reading through every page to see what has changed and where it's going and what not.

So I have a couple questions.

1. I was looking for rapid fire which is called Burst Fire which you obviously have to reduce to 0 in order to use rapid fire (for pistols). Is that correct? I thought in one of the pages on this posts, you mentioned you set it by default to be rapid fire. Currently the settings is 60/30 by default. From my testing its not rapid fire. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'll check again.

2. In the Fortnite Gamepack 1.41, a feature that was added was a side button that can be used as a secondary trigger without AIM ASSIST. This way if you have ADS + Fire enabled and you have a scope weapon, it won't go in and out when using the side button. Is there a way to use sniper/scope AR/etc scope weapons instead of enabling and disabling the mod with this script?

Last but not least, everyone keep up the good work and for everyone that contributed, I give hats off to all of you. I know that this is a sticky subject who gets credit, etc. but I'm giving credit to everyone that contributed :)
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:32 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:

Now:

Here is probably clearer:

(PS Players)
Hold [Touch-Click]
Press [Options]
Release [Touch-Click]
Press [Circle] to exit

(Xbox)
Hold [View]
Press [Options]
Release [View}
Press [B] to exit

I didn't get it as well till i did some googling a while back :)
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:

Now:

Is the Touch-Click = Touch Pad button for PS4,
View Button for XB1

In other words:

Hold MAP
Press Options
Release MAP
Press Build.

This is the next mod I'm working on:
Auto-Box : https://youtu.be/X79mdZQz-NI

It builds 4 walls around you, by a single button press. Even though is fully automatic, you need to learn how to use it.

It will need that you specify your X axis sensitivity at the Interactive Configuration.

As XIM APEX user with low sensitivity, is quite handy due the turn limit. Is the adaptation of a macro I was using + tweaking XIM Manager. It is for boxing myself to heal, pick-up teammates, and build forts (1 by 1's).
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation