will this mic work while using Titan One?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

will this mic work while using Titan One?

Postby michealgrzz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:55 pm

I understand that currently it is not possible to use the PS4 controller's headphone jack while on the Titan One, well because it is not yet supported. Ever since I purchased the Titan One, because it is so good, i am not willing to go back to regular controller...It saves my fingers and does so much more... Anyways, I did a little browsing the forums, apparently there are other ways to get access to chat either through USB or wireless. I am willing to shell out some more cash for a wireless headphone. Thus I am planning to purchase a PS4 official headset from Amazon.

I want to know if this headset will work while using the Titan one simultaneously.

Thanks in advance :joia:
Last edited by michealgrzz on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michealgrzz
Private
Private

Re: will this mic work while using Titan One?

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Thank you for your message and support.

With Titan One the support for controller headset is not present (unfortunately due hardware limitation, not fast enough to handle the audio data packet in time).

The alternative is use full wireless headset solutions (such as the PS4 official headset you mentioned), or USB Sound Dongles, or secondary controller (depending on the console in use).

With the Titan Two, our new device, controller headsets are supported.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device