Slow movement in Dead Space 1 (PS3)

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Slow movement in Dead Space 1 (PS3)

Postby TiranossauroRex » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:22 am

I bought Dead Space 1 to play with wiimote and nunchuck... the script is in construction (i use the COD's script, but will have changes to adapting the layout button of Dead Space).

Okay, then let's go to what matters... the problem of Dead Space: As camera movements is slow, then... in the game options, there is no option for any speed/sensibility camera. That's it.

With wiimote and nunchuck, using the COD script... moving the camera is more slower than use the PS3 controller. I tried to increase the values for sensibility IR of the wiimote, but same thing.
It's possible to put in the script to increase the speed or sensibility for slow camera movement?? Or increasing anything don't affect the slow camera?
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Slow movement in Dead Space 1 (PS3)

Postby NOBODY » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 am

Try increasing the value of " deadzone(WII_IRX, WII_IRY, DZ_CIRCLE, <number>); " where <number> is a number. From my experience with CoD Black Ops, " define NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY " affected how sensitive the cursor was when firing while not zoomed in and " deadzone(WII_IRX, ...); " affected how sensitive the screen movement was.
NOBODY
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Slow movement in Dead Space 1 (PS3)

Postby TiranossauroRex » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:02 pm

NOBODY wrote:Try increasing the value of " deadzone(WII_IRX, WII_IRY, DZ_CIRCLE, <number>); " where <number> is a number. From my experience with CoD Black Ops, " define NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY " affected how sensitive the cursor was when firing while not zoomed in and " deadzone(WII_IRX, ...); " affected how sensitive the screen movement was.

Sorry for my disappearance, hehe.
I will adjust the values, but i'll test when the PS3 is available, because the PS3 not mine, it's my brother.
I'll post here for results!!
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar