bluetooth wireless ps4 lag after update 2.02

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: bluetooth wireless ps4 lag after update 2.02

Postby BAGD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:28 pm

crad159 wrote:
Baby Cham wrote:If it's worth anything, folks can try this bluetooth dongle. http://www.amazon.com/SMK-Link-Nano-Don ... tooth+v4.0 Iv'e been using this bad boy with the PS3 and PS4 controllers without any issues whatsoever.

Im thinking about purchasing this but wanted to make sure that it worked really well. Do you notice any lag at all or disconnects? also do you have to put any kind of setting on it for it to work well like the 1ms response time etc... Thanks for the response.

I too would like to know the answer to this question :smile0201: I have the SMK-Link Nano Dongle sitting in my Amazon cart right now. It has really great Reviews from other custimers.
Thanks!
BAGD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby crad159 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 am

I mainly play fps shooters bf4, call of duty, which is easier in my opinion to notice lag because every little movement matters. I also have the aim sensitivity turned up on high so its pretty easy for me to notice lag.
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Baby Cham » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 am

BAGD wrote:
crad159 wrote:
Baby Cham wrote:If it's worth anything, folks can try this bluetooth dongle. http://www.amazon.com/SMK-Link-Nano-Don ... tooth+v4.0 Iv'e been using this bad boy with the PS3 and PS4 controllers without any issues whatsoever.

Im thinking about purchasing this but wanted to make sure that it worked really well. Do you notice any lag at all or disconnects? also do you have to put any kind of setting on it for it to work well like the 1ms response time etc... Thanks for the response.

I too would like to know the answer to this question :smile0201: I have the SMK-Link Nano Dongle sitting in my Amazon cart right now. It has really great Reviews from other custimers.
Thanks!

No lag, no disconnects. You can count this bluetooth dongle to never let you down. I use the settings that was provided by support. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
Baby Cham
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device