Maxremapper nintendo switch

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Maxremapper nintendo switch

Postby Vashectomy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:24 am

I'm Sorry if this has been posted I couldn't find anything due to the high volume of results i get when searching switch/nintendo switch.

In max remapper i have no option to select nintendo switch as the output. Will i have to create a script myself with the remaps? i am trying to use a xbox one controller on the switch. Will I have to manually script it? I just want it to function Im not interested in macros or anything currently. Its worth noting that i just udated maxremapper and i still have no option
Vashectomy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Maxremapper nintendo switch

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 am

The MaxRemapper was not yet updated to include the Nintendo Switch buttons naming. However, you can still use it normally, just select the Xbox One and keep in mind the A/B and X/Y are inverted on Nintendo Switch. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Vashectomy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 am

It doesn't seem to work for me..i guess its possible that my particular 3rd party xbox controller im trying to use is not supported?? I think its a fairly common PDP controller..I tried the remapper and i also tried the turbomax pack which would be nice especially for old school nintendo games VIA the app you get for being a nintendo subscriber... Any ideas? I dont believe i currently have a official xbox one controller to test it with but I will check.
Vashectomy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Vashectomy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:47 am

I was digging through my junk drawer and happened to find my broken xb1 controller it turns out it was the controller..now I'm just curious if there is any way that i can go about getting support added or adding support myself for the 3rd party controllers I use
Vashectomy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:59 am

Vashectomy wrote:I was digging through my junk drawer and happened to find my broken xb1 controller it turns out it was the controller..now I'm just curious if there is any way that i can go about getting support added or adding support myself for the 3rd party controllers I use

Nice you was able to make work with other controller. Okay, PDP controllers are supposed to be compatible, however yours clearly isn't, please check at the back of the controller for model number and let me know. thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Vashectomy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:48 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Vashectomy wrote:I was digging through my junk drawer and happened to find my broken xb1 controller it turns out it was the controller..now I'm just curious if there is any way that i can go about getting support added or adding support myself for the 3rd party controllers I use

Nice you was able to make work with other controller. Okay, PDP controllers are supposed to be compatible, however yours clearly isn't, please check at the back of the controller for model number and let me know. thank you.

Its either 048-065 or 4616gaa. Its a very sturdy feeling one unlike the other PDP controllers I've had..it has a detachable cord.. https://www.samsclub.com/sams/wired-camo-controller-xbox-one/prod21226872.ip
That is the same model..thats where i got it actually was sams.
Vashectomy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Vashectomy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:49 am

If theres some way i can dump the device drivers or create some kind of file that can help just let me know
Vashectomy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:40 am

Thank you. I found this model in a local store and will be purchasing it to test and add support for this model.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support