Controller Input Freezing

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Controller Input Freezing

Postby falkojack » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:20 pm

I am having trouble while using my Titan One. Specifically when I play using a mouse and xbox one elite controller. My setup is fine; I am able to use the mouse and controller about 90% of the time, but 10% of the time my controller will freeze and be unusable for 5 to 20 seconds. I tried reinstalling all plugins and all applications, reset my Xbox and PC. I looked on the forums for any others with issues like this, but couldn't pinpoint a solution. I am not using a USB hub, just have the T1 plugged in to my xbox, PCProg connected to my T1, and controller connected to my T1. This issue only happens when I play controller & mouse, I have no freezing when I play keyboard and mouse.
Thanks for any and all help!
falkojack
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Controller Input Freezing

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:40 am

What you are reporting is new (so far no other user reported similar issue).

Only the controller inputs that becomes unresponsive? (the mouse still works?). and, after the 5 to 20 seconds, everything returns to normal?

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby falkojack » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Yes, only the controller becomes unresponsive and I'm able to use the mouse. Also yes, everything returns to normal. I'm not running any scripts or plugins beyond MaxAim DI.
falkojack
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:15 am

falkojack wrote:Yes, only the controller becomes unresponsive and I'm able to use the mouse. Also yes, everything returns to normal. I'm not running any scripts or plugins beyond MaxAim DI.

Thank you, I will try reproduce this issue during this week. In the mean time, if possible for your please try use another computer to run MaxAim DI to check if this behavior still happening.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby falkojack » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Sadly, I only have the one computer available until next week.
falkojack
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device