Can't update firmware

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Can't update firmware

Postby USER101 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Whoa! That looks like a proper serial number @Hace. Where did you get that? All I could find was a model number on the device. If that is obtained through the Gtuner then obviously I will not have access to mine since windows does not recognize my device at all... I sent the model number and a video to @J2Kbr just in case that makes a difference. Hope to hear back soon so I know whether or not to return this one. Thanks
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hace » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 am

Whenever u try and update firmware...computer can't find Titan one use paper clip or whatever to get into programming mode then options update firmware then I click next a couple times and it comes up with the error code and says contact support use serial number and in the blank space where u can type it has device serial #...hope this helps
Hace
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby USER101 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:52 am

ahh I see, that is further than I can get. Mine just say please connect your device and try again. I get no option for next, I can only click OK in that notification window.
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hace » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 am

U tried the hole and forcing it into programming
Hace
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby USER101 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:12 am

yes I can get the P to come up but my windows does not recognize the device at all.. Still no response from the PM so I guess I will just send this thing back. This is just wasting my time even more.
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 am

Jesscorp wrote:yes I can get the P to come up but my windows does not recognize the device at all.. Still no response from the PM so I guess I will just send this thing back. This is just wasting my time even more.

Do you connect it to your pc via the prog port ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/pc_p ... s=AQAACA==
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Hace » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:45 am

Ya mine doesn't either even when the P shows up I just then go to update firmware and it acts like it's going to until that error shows up then with the serial number so after u get the p to show up try and go to update firmware and see if it lets u go through that and if u get the same error I got unless u already have
Hace
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:20 am

The issue with Hace's device was fixed. The problem was his device's serial number was not listed in our database.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device