Anti Recoil for Blackout (new user)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Anti Recoil for Blackout (new user)

Postby FiggedOut » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:25 am

Hi all,

Had my T2 for about a week now and I only play Blackout. Got a few questions about anti recoil for Blackout.
I've used the Gamepack and Pablos QoL but I've found Bonefisher's FPShooter to get the best results for Anti recoil. I just cant seem to get the guns to be lasers like I've seen on YouTube. I spent the best part of 5 hours driving around in the armored truck in a custom game collecting ammo and trying different attachments on all the guns and cant nail it. Better for sure but not perfect. I'm a complete noob at this!!! So I guess I'm asking if anyone can help a 40yo Noob with this. maybe just some values for each gun or help me understand what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. I play with a Xim apex if that helps. Eventually I'll look at using the other advantages of a T2 but I'm desperate to get these recoils under control.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me.

Cheers
FiggedOut
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Anti Recoil for Blackout (new user)

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 am

what gun do you use in blackout? Here is what to do drag and drop all your slots full of FPShooter then go in anti recoil settings keep it low for now and test to see when you see recoil starting first bullet, second bullet or third bullet then set anti-recoil delay to that depending how fast the gun fires. Then set up all 9 slot with that and default vertical force compensation is 18.0 on mine script so have one at 18.0 one on 19.0 and one on 20.0 so on til slots are done. make sure to save and run... get in game start firing if the gun is goin up slot change to 2 with the 19.0 value. You can slot change in game by holding left or right bumper going up or down slot and press xbox/ps button while holding bumper for slot change. Test if still going up continue next slot...once gun starts to go down or level you got it. Might be in middle between something like 21.5 but least have all simple setting til you see gun start to go down then dial in from there.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Hewy ash09 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Bonefisher what settings do you have for certain guns ?
Hewy ash09
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Hewy ash09 wrote:Bonefisher what settings do you have for certain guns ?

I play different than most... I leave mine on 20.0 but I run and gun pushing forward the whole time. Totally different if your standing somewhere just letting gun do what it wants!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby FiggedOut » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 am

Cheers Bone, guess I’ll have to keep grinding away on guns I like:)
FiggedOut
Corporal
Corporal

Postby FiggedOut » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:24 am

Is there any merit to trying rapid fire with AR's? like running at 10ms to keep at 600rpm? or am I looking for something that cant be found? lol
FiggedOut
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:04 am

FiggedOut wrote:Is there any merit to trying rapid fire with AR's? like running at 10ms to keep at 600rpm? or am I looking for something that cant be found? lol

I've been using a rapid fire with the automatics with different settings on certain guns but most I run 63.3 hold and 16.7 on release with the anti-recoil very light!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Havoc89 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:25 am

Bonefisher can you please help me in finding the best settings in your script for the swat in blackout. Especially after this spring map update. I would really appreciate your help in finding the delay, horizontal and very that best fit the swat?
Xim Apex, T2, PS4 Pro, Corsair K70 rgb silent switches, hyperx precision mat, zowie ec2-b csgo model, Samsung UE590 4K monitor, Asus 24” LED monitor, Acer nitro 5 laptop, Astro A40 Pro TR with mod kit
Havoc89
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to GPC2 Script Programming