Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:53 pm

BTW the pump glitch can be done with auto swap.
two pump shotguns:
Press FIRE and hold, tap Reload, Release Fire,
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:14 am

UPDATE Ver. 10.7
+ Added "100% Accuracy Mod".
This mod is due request is a slow burst fire nothing fancy. I code it so it only works while aiming down sights (L2|LT held down), HIP fire will be normal, this to avoid mess up AR's specially at CQC. Use this mod with Auto-Aim Enabled for better results.

---[ CHANGES ]---
  • + Aim Assist Mods were removed from the Script due the latest changes on game aim assist.
  • + Auto Swap Slot activation sequence has been changed to:
    HOLD RELOAD
    PRESS L2|LT
    RELEASE RELOAD

:smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Danabn13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Can I map my own buttons and use this script? For example, to build the floor wall stairs rush I would want to hold LB on my Sony nav. (I’m new here and I’ll be online all day n night Thursday if anyone can help me get set up. I’m on both ps4 and x1)
Danabn13
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Yep, in that case, you need the emote button (Down D-Pad) on L1, so when you are on build mode press L1 to Ramp-rush .
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby kuzzad » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Is there anyway to make the 100% accuracy only active when say you are holding ads and rb like the other 100% accuracy scripts floating around that way smgs still shoot right
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Danabn13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:55 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Yep, in that case, you need the emote button (Down D-Pad) on L1, so when you are on build mode press L1 to Ramp-rush .

Awesome thanks! So just to verify, all I would have to do is map my d pad down to LB on the xim apex manager correct?
Also , Incase there is other button changes I want to make, how can I see that it’s d pad down to floor stairs wall? Does it explain the buttons to press for each action somewhere? I am new. Just ordered t2 today so I’m not familiar.
Danabn13
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Danabn13 wrote:Awesome thanks! So just to verify, all I would have to do is map my d pad down to LB on the xim apex manager correct?
Also , Incase there is other button changes I want to make, how can I see that it’s d pad down to floor stairs wall? Does it explain the buttons to press for each action somewhere? I am new. Just ordered t2 today so I’m not familiar.

That's correct map your LB on XIM manager, that simple. :)

Is all thoroughly explain at the first post (Script Manual) of this thread.

kuzzad wrote:Is there anyway to make the 100% accuracy only active when say you are holding ads and rb like the other 100% accuracy scripts floating around that way smgs still shoot right

I took it into account, feels OK on controller users, but for M&KB might feel weird not shooting with the left mouse button.

I always try to figure way that can work both devices and felt OK, even if I had to do extra coding.

That mod is effective while ADS and holding down the Fire button. The way I code it, if you held down the Fire button the mod kicks in on ADS. If you want to fire regularly or faster (AR), tap fire it manually while ADS. Weapon fire regularly at HIP fire.

An alternative "Fire with RB" can be added if you guys wanted.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby kuzzad » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm

I’ll give it a shot when I’m off work and if I can’t stand it I may ask to have it a separate fire option holding LT AND RB
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Back on fortnite are you lol I'll try it soon just brought a traxxas nitro rc truck having fun with it lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Danabn13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Okay last quick question. Let’s say I want my LB on my Sony nav mapped to RB. But I also want LB to run the floor stairs wall in build mode. Could I just go into your script and change the “if get down dpad run floor wall stairs” to if get LB run floor wall stairs? Only in build mode obviously
Danabn13
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation