Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:39 pm

Danabn13 wrote:Okay last quick question. Let’s say I want my LB on my Sony nav mapped to RB. But I also want LB to run the floor stairs wall in build mode. Could I just go into your script and change the “if get down dpad run floor wall stairs” to if get LB run floor wall stairs? Only in build mode obviously

That's not supported, the mod is written to work with D-Pad Button and D-Pad Button only you are asking to change or use two different buttons in a same button, that's is not supported by the script or XIM Manager. The only way to do it is create a sub-config so when you are on build mode, LB is D-Pad Down. Subconfigs are complex to setup and I don't recommend to use those with the script because XIM can get offsync easly.

JamesCaywood wrote:Back on fortnite are you lol I'll try it soon just brought a traxxas nitro rc truck having fun with it lol

Dude that looks pretty fun!, congrats hehe
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:22 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
ugr3 wrote:Pls alan can u add 1 button 1 piece build with builder pro pls? And an other thing, when i reload weapons and i hold jump, script start swap mode..

That Auto Swap Fire activation has been problematic for some who has the habit of let the reload button held when jumping. The issue is how to activate it in a heat of a battle. The easy patch is use OPTIONS instead of X|A, that avoid accidental activation but is a very weird clunky way to enable a mod, Hold Square|X press OPTIONS.

One button build.

What do you mean exactly?.
- A button that you press and builds a piece instantaneously and....
A) you get back to combat mode? or
B) you remain on build mode, so you can keep building and need to press the build button to exit to combat mode.

A) As a panic wall, make sense. For regular building? not at all, it will have a huge slowdown due the exiting to combat mode after building a single wall. I disagree with the official gamepack on this approach. The Reason is: this auto build stuff is not reliable because the terrain is irregular or something can be in your way... so the piece you want to build by one button press might not be place where you needed or build at all (due an obstacle). That's why we need the preview-confirm mechanic.

B) 6 versions earlier, we had a Builder Pro hybrid with PC Builder layout. Meaning it has 3 direct build pieces, you press one button a piece will be build instantaneously and you remain on build mode to keep building as usual with Builder Pro controls. That layout felt awkward for most people, had a backlash because those buttons are handy to use other mods so I dropped.

PC Builder is the successful way to have one-button piece, but the building is like on PC; you press the wall button a wall will be build, press stair for a stair... want more stairs?, press or hold the stair button or press the fire button. ADS button for change mats.

I mean button that i press and builds a piece instantaneously and return to combat mode with builder pro.. Epic games have fix the problem with field irregularity.. Who want can activate this mode, like comunity script, but ur its a very complete gamepack and usefull.. Only this thing missed and all awesome.. I like ur last update.. Pls make a little last thing, pls.. I raccomand t2 to all my Fortnite friends for ur work.. Ty very much <3
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Danabn13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Can I copy your script into the gpc file and make changes to it? Or is it uneditable?
Danabn13
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Danabn13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:27 pm

It says use down on d pad to activate 1 button press 1 by 1 while in build mode. It says to press the same button (down on the d pad) to activate the floor wall stairs rush. Can you not have both of these on the same profile?
Danabn13
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Danabn13 wrote:Can I copy your script into the gpc file and make changes to it? Or is it uneditable?

The Script is on bytecode, can't be alter. You need the source code to make changes.

Danabn13 wrote:It says use down on d pad to activate 1 button press 1 by 1 while in build mode. It says to press the same button (down on the d pad) to activate the floor wall stairs rush. Can you not have both of these on the same profile?

Only one, you should choose between 1by1 or Ramp Rush. Is pretty limited the control layout.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Danabn13 wrote:It says use down on d pad to activate 1 button press 1 by 1 while in build mode. It says to press the same button (down on the d pad) to activate the floor wall stairs rush. Can you not have both of these on the same profile?

No, i dont mean this.. I make an example.. Builder Pro layout with no rump rush and no 1by1 wall but an other build method like the comunity check box for all pieces.. I am in combat mode, and when i press left d-pad, enter in build mode, place 1 wall and return in combat mode.. Same right d-pad, enter in build mode, place floor and return combat mode..etc.. This is an example.. Hope will be fast place pieces and return.. This will be very useful.. Lot of guys dont use ramp rush and 1by1 cause very easy to solo do it.. Rest of new update is perfect..
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:35 pm

ugr3 wrote: I am in combat mode, and when i press left d-pad, enter in build mode, place 1 wall and return in combat mode.. Same right d-pad, enter in build mode, place floor and return combat mode..etc.. This is an example.. Hope will be fast place pieces and return.. This will be very useful.. Lot of guys dont use ramp rush and 1by1 cause very easy to solo do it.. Rest of new update is perfect..

Are you serious? that's the worst sluggish build method, you will be outbuilded easily.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
ugr3 wrote: I am in combat mode, and when i press left d-pad, enter in build mode, place 1 wall and return in combat mode.. Same right d-pad, enter in build mode, place floor and return combat mode..etc.. This is an example.. Hope will be fast place pieces and return.. This will be very useful.. Lot of guys dont use ramp rush and 1by1 cause very easy to solo do it.. Rest of new update is perfect..

Are you serious? that's the worst sluggish build method, you will be outbuilded easily.

No is [b]very helpful with pump fight.. pump and wall or pump and floor in high ground cases..
With a script will very fast that player..Have try with comunity script, and is op.. I speak as a only fortnite player Alan..
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby hendriegroote » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 pm

alan thanks for the update with the 100% accuracy. many thanks!
hendriegroote
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby kuzzad » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:17 pm

Alan I don’t tbink the 100% perfect accuracy is working correctly it’s supposed to shoot every time bloom reaches 0

In the script that works good it looks like this

Set_val (RT,100);
Wait(100);
Wait(250);
Set_val (rt,100);

Unfortunately in the guys script (fortnite mash 3 new) he has a bunch of shake and other things that really do my aim more harm than good using a xim. Also has a bunch of deadzone stuff for PS4 controllers inside his script of it didn’t have all that stuff in it it would be perfect for me but I do love your script as well ! If you could try and get the 100% accuracy to work that’d be killer thanks ! Love your work
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation