Titan One keeps disconnecting

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby Flash » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:36 am

It keeps disconnecting over and over again when I plug it into my PS4. Was working just fine for a while until I tried the BO4 gamepack today. I was on 2.56 FW but I updated to 2.60 today. The gamepack worked for a good hour then my titan one just started disconnecting. It would flash the 0 on the display then connect and disconnect a second later. This just keeps going on.

I have already tried reflashing recovery, a different controller, different PS4 usb port. My PC recognizes it and so does gtuner. The device monitor is working fine as well.

I'd appreciate any guidance.
Image
User avatar
Flash
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby Flash » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Works fine for a few minutes then starts disconnecting and reconnecting every few seconds
Image
User avatar
Flash
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:27 am

Maybe is the cable that connects the controller to the Titan One? have you tried a different cable? Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 17946
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby crad159 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:16 am

Please help. I recently updated my titan 1 device from FW 2.56 to 2.60. Now the device disconnects every 8 minutes from allowing input from my ds4 controller to the system but the controller is still connected to the bluetooth dongle. Any type of solution would be very much appreciated.
User avatar
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:52 am

crad159 wrote:Please help. I recently updated my titan 1 device from FW 2.56 to 2.60. Now the device disconnects every 8 minutes from allowing input from my ds4 controller to the system but the controller is still connected to the bluetooth dongle. Any type of solution would be very much appreciated.

Please try pair your controller with the Titan One again following the instructions on this page:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/dual ... s_mode.htm

If the problem persists, please let me know if with the controller wired you can play normally (without disconnection after 8min).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 17946
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby crad159 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
crad159 wrote:Please help. I recently updated my titan 1 device from FW 2.56 to 2.60. Now the device disconnects every 8 minutes from allowing input from my ds4 controller to the system but the controller is still connected to the bluetooth dongle. Any type of solution would be very much appreciated.

Please try pair your controller with the Titan One again following the instructions on this page:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/dual ... s_mode.htm

If the problem persists, please let me know if with the controller wired you can play normally (without disconnection after 8min).


Thank you for the response. I followed all the instructions from the link and made sure i had the correct bluetooth (2.1+EDR) which I do and it is still disconnecting my controller input every 8 minutes. I played using the T1 with the ds4 connected via wired and it worked perfectly without any disconnects.(Played for an hour wired) Is it no longer authenticating via bluetooth?
User avatar
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby crad159 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Also the T1 works perfectly with no disconnects when used on a nintendo switch with a ds4 connected to the T1 through bluetooth.
User avatar
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Thank you for testing and reporting the results.
crad159 wrote:Is it no longer authenticating via bluetooth?

I am not aware of that. However, there is quite some time I don't check with the Titan One. I will test during this week to be sure as what you are experiencing is definitively related with PS4 authentication.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 17946
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby crad159 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Any update on a possible solution for the disconnection? thanks for the help!
User avatar
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:37 pm

crad159 wrote:Any update on a possible solution for the disconnection? thanks for the help!

Tested and the authentication is working over Bluetooth with the latest Titan One firmware.

If you have the InFrame-In enabled in your device settings, please try disable it.

Also, if the problem persists, try reset your PS4 controller by pressing and holding the hidden button on the back of the controller, after that repair with the Titan One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 17946
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Next

Return to Titan One Device

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rafjoujou, snowy and 22 guests

cron