Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:18 am

V3NOMZ wrote:Xbox One Wireless: Initialization error 3 [ nav 0, type 6, size 16, pos 86420 ]
I'm getting this error after I try to connect the Xbox wireless adapter?

Thank you for providing the error message. This will be of great help to debug the issue, will be checking during this week, in the meantime, please let me know the model of your Wireless Adapter (the big or the small ?). thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby V3NOMZ » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:19 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
V3NOMZ wrote:Xbox One Wireless: Initialization error 3 [ nav 0, type 6, size 16, pos 86420 ]

Thank you for providing the error message. This will be of great help to debug the issue, will be checking during this week, in the meantime, please let me know the model of your Wireless Adapter (the big or the small ?). thanks.

hi yeah its the small one.
V3NOMZ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby neit720 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Just got my Titan Two and immediately update to 0.98.1.78. ) followed the instruction. BUt my Xbox S controller won't do anything. After about 10-15 minutes, it worked but as soon as i plugged in the DS4, it's port light turn red and i can't use my Xbox controller anymore. I used the newer DS4 with light on touchbar. Is this expected behavior?

Also input port B won't give me any vibration, what's up with that?
And after restarting Ps4, Xbox controller won't reconnect, i have to pulled the adapter out and plugged it in every time. Is this also an expected behavior?

Edit: Read some old post and i managed to fix it, ha ha.
neit720
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:56 pm

neit720 wrote:Edit: Read some old post and i managed to fix it, ha ha.

Awesome. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby V3NOMZ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 am

J2Kbr wrote:

Did you discover why this error code comes up and won't initialize the adapter.
V3NOMZ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby luffy97 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:49 pm

!Hello

My setup:
- PS4 Pro (Red Dead and fortnite exclusively)
- Microsoft Elite Controller (V2)
- Microsoft Wireless Key (V2)
- 2 different micro SD for using wireless (64go)
- PC windows 10 with updated software Gtuner
- titan two device with original USB cable
- ps4 controller V1 for authentification

1) I followed first time init with ds4 controller but when I disconnect it, A-U message appears on the screen.
With Elite connected in USB : Few minutes or hours later, my elite controller being blocked. Impossible to connect it back. I have to plug unplug T2 to PS4 and then I have my controller connected for few minutes.
When I keep connected ds4, no disconnection.

2) Wireless key doesn't be recognized in input A. At the beginning it was working on input B and ds4 on input A.
Today input A did not work at all the key, not red or green light. I thought that it was an hardware problem maybe... I am not using external power supply. I tried many times to plug unplug elite in USB or DS4 in usb into USB-A, the best I got was a red light., even DS4...

3) I read that FFB causes lot of trouble in wireless mode. If I connect USB controller, will I able to use it on red dead?

Do I have to send back to the store for repairing? Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance for your support

Update 27/01/2019 : after many tries, my elite controller succeed to connect to input B and dDS4 on input A.
Wireless key impossible to connect

Update 28/01/2019 : Wireless key get connected in progam mode. When I change to "output" led becomes red.In usb mode, I succeed to connect in same time ds4 and elite, but I have lot of disconnection at 5minutes frequency...
Last edited by luffy97 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luffy97
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby luffy97 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Nobody can help ? :(
luffy97
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:36 pm

luffy97 wrote:!Hello

My setup:
- PS4 Pro (Red Dead and fortnite exclusively)
- Microsoft Elite Controller (V2)
- Microsoft Wireless Key (V2)
- 2 different micro SD for using wireless (64go)
- PC windows 10 with updated software Gtuner
- titan two device with original USB cable
- ps4 controller V1 for authentification

1) I followed first time init with ds4 controller but when I disconnect it, A-U message appears on the screen.
With Elite connected in USB : Few minutes or hours later, my elite controller being blocked. Impossible to connect it back. I have to plug unplug T2 to PS4 and then I have my controller connected for few minutes.
When I keep connected ds4, no disconnection.

When using a ps4 you have to have a valid ps4 controller connected all the time. If you remove it you will get a disconnect in the next 10 minutes (can be after 1 minute , ...) and the T2 will display AU.
It is required by the PS4 to have a licensed ps4 controller connected all the time, it is no the T2 that i causing that.
I would use the controller for authentification on Input-B as stated in the manual.
Connect your controller you are playing with on Input-A.
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

2) Wireless key doesn't be recognized in input A. At the beginning it was working on input B and ds4 on input A.
Today input A did not work at all the key, not red or green light. I thought that it was an hardware problem maybe... I am not using external power supply. I tried many times to plug unplug elite in USB or DS4 in usb into USB-A, the best I got was a red light., even DS4...

You have to click the Configure button for each SD-card you want to use one the T2 as this will copy the driver required by the xbox wireless adapter to the sd-card.

3) I read that FFB causes lot of trouble in wireless mode. If I connect USB controller, will I able to use it on red dead?

I would try it with rumbles disabled on all ports for now. Just to make sure that FFB is not causing your issues.
If you have everything working fine without it you can activate it again to try it again if it is still stable.

Do I have to send back to the store for repairing? Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance for your support

Update 27/01/2019 : after many tries, my elite controller succeed to connect to input B and dDS4 on input A.
Wireless key impossible to connect

Update 28/01/2019 : Wireless key get connected in progam mode. When I change to "output" led becomes red.In usb mode, I succeed to connect in same time ds4 and elite, but I have lot of disconnection at 5minutes frequency...

I have no Idea what you are trying to say with "program mode" and "when I change to output", but I have no experience with the xbox wireless adapters. Someone else may be able to help you.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby luffy97 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my english, I am a french speaker :)
I mean by "program" and "output" USB port on the rear panel.

I already configured sd card. I tried 2 different cards. No change.
Rumble is already disabled.

I followed the first init as you mentioned and I keep connecting DS4 when I am playing.

I don't think that the problem come from wireless key because when I try to connect DS4 on INPUT A I have the same red light issue. I read on similar topic that changing usb cable can solve but I tried, honestly, more than 15 differents cables...
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9132&hilit=cable&start=10

It is really embarrassing..
luffy97
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:58 pm

I still don't understand that:

Are you connecting the wireless adapter to the prog port ? I don't know if this is supported.
Connecting it to the Output port doesn't make much sense. The Output port has to be connected to your console.
But that is probably my fault, not understanding what you are trying to say.

You can try to have the T2 connected to your pc via prog port at the same time and running GTuner IV.
You might get some error message in the Output Panel when you get the reboot/red light that may help the developers to track down the issue.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device