Plugin Request Titan two G Tuner IV

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Plugin Request Titan two G Tuner IV

Postby Omnivirex » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello,
is there any chance we get all the plugins für the G Tuner for titan one on G Tuner IV for Titan twoc?
Im really stuggling to learn the lenguage for writing scripts beacause im lack of time. I work much and dont have the necessary time.
I would apicieate after buying two titan two to get support in this case. It would be more consumer friendly.
But if there is way to make the plugins for g tuner pro work on g tuner IV let me know please.

Thanks
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Plugin Request Titan two G Tuner IV

Postby Prototype » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 am

Gtuner IV don't use plugins, all the Gtuner pro's plugins (MaxAim, MaxRemapper, GameRec and ComboMagic) are built-in Gtuner IV. The only thing you can't do with Gtuner IV is the Visual Scripting, but there is a demand for it. You can find the features requests here: https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/185 and add yours.

But you can also use the Visual Scripting from Gtuner Pro and paste the script in Gtuner IV.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:14 pm

With exception of the Visual Script Interface all plugins function are possible with the Titan Two + Gtuner IV.

You can, however, still use the Visual Script from Gtuner Pro to program the Titan Two.

In the Visual Scripting interface, click on the toolbar icon “Visual to GPC”, this command will generate the equivalent GPC code for the visual blocks, example:

Code: Select all
//
// Tue Apr 17 2018 06:22:55
// Script generated by Visual to GPC
//----------------------------------------

main {
    if((get_val(PS4_R2)) && (get_val(PS4_L2))) {
        combo_run(Turbo_1);
    }
}

combo Turbo_1 {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
}

All you need to do is copy and paste the code on Gtuner IV and add #include <titanone.gph> at the very beginning, example:

#include <titanone.gph>

//
// Tue Apr 17 2018 06:22:55
// Script generated by Visual to GPC
//----------------------------------------

main {
    if((get_val(PS4_R2)) && (get_val(PS4_L2))) {
        combo_run(Turbo_1);
    }
}

combo Turbo_1 {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Omnivirex » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:09 pm

I cant find anywhere in G Tuner the Options for the Plugins. So there is no way to do it conviniet style like it is was with with titan one?
Cmon guya i bought allready two of the devices and they are not chep but it sill fells like beta.
The diveices werent cheap. I you want so sell more you have to do something about the interface. its horribly rudimetary.
The titan two has so much potential .
I dont want to lean the coding! This is not my responsebility as a customer, i dont have time for this. Please make my xb1 and xb1 elite controlle work wirelessly on my ps4 like you promissed and give me some conviniet tools to make settings oder set some combos etc .
I really try to promote you product because i like it , but it still seems to be in beta state . And this is very dissapointing!

For Example : The issue with the sharebutton occasuanly triggered when the stock remapper is in work, there is a fix but it was ment to be temporaly, its to this day not fixed by firmware ! Please fix this this is annoying!

Thank you for you effort though.
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Buffy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Omnivirex wrote:I cant find anywhere in G Tuner the Options for the Plugins. So there is no way to do it conviniet style like it is was with with titan one?
Cmon guya i bought allready two of the devices and they are not chep but it sill fells like beta.
The diveices werent cheap. I you want so sell more you have to do something about the interface. its horribly rudimetary.
The titan two has so much potential .
I dont want to lean the coding! This is not my responsebility as a customer, i dont have time for this. Please make my xb1 and xb1 elite controlle work wirelessly on my ps4 like you promissed and give me some conviniet tools to make settings oder set some combos etc .
I really try to promote you product because i like it , but it still seems to be in beta state . And this is very dissapointing!

For Example : The issue with the sharebutton occasuanly triggered when the stock remapper is in work, there is a fix but it was ment to be temporaly, its to this day not fixed by firmware ! Please fix this this is annoying!

Thank you for you effort though.

Xbox controllers already work wirelessly on the T2.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Omnivirex » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:24 am

yes, but i have issues. it doesn work properly.
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 am

Omnivirex wrote:I dont want to lean the coding! This is not my responsebility as a customer, i dont have time for this.

The Titans are advanced devices for advanced users, it is not our responsibility if you don't want to learn. It's like you want to fly a jet but you do not have the license! And you don't want to learn. :smile0311: guaranteed disaster!
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Omnivirex » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Yes I see how advanced it is. The promise for working wireless connectivity to an Xbox controller on an Ps4 is still a temporaly solution. 120 usd? For this? If you want so sell more it must be useble for everyone.
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Omnivirex » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:04 am

This is what the front page says about Titan two.
So you want to tell me that is not true ?
Most stuff in the databank is outdated an the g tuner software is not userfriendly.
There is at no point stated that titan two or the g tuner is for advanced users.

Titan Two is an all-in-one gaming device that combines features of dozens of products in a single form factor. Use your favorite gamepad, keyboard, mouse, fight-stick, wheel and virtually any gaming controller on consoles and computers. Program your Titan Two with downloadable Gamepacks and scripts for the ultimate edge on local gaming or competitive multiplayer matches. Create your own scripts with Gtuner IV to have full control over your gaming experience at the millisecond precision. All console specific features, such as motion sensors, touchpad, chatpad, speaker and headsets, are supported. Compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Computers and more.
Omnivirex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:44 am

Omnivirex wrote:This is what the front page says about Titan two.
So you want to tell me that is not true ?

What is "This" ?

Omnivirex wrote:Most stuff in the databank is outdated
What databank are you referring to ? To the "Online Resource" within Gtuner IV ? I don't see that "Most stuff is outdated" there.
Omnivirex wrote: an the g tuner software is not userfriendly.
There is at no point stated that titan two or the g tuner is for advanced users.

GTuner Pro is for the Titan One.. GTuner IV is for the Titan Two. When you using the term "GTuner" only, we have to guess which one you are talking about.
It was a single person saying that the T2 is for advanced users..but as most technical advanced devices it can be frustrating to the technically inexperienced or impatient or unwilling to learn how to use it.

Omnivirex wrote: Titan Two is an all-in-one gaming device that combines features of dozens of products in a single form factor. Use your favorite gamepad, keyboard, mouse, fight-stick, wheel and virtually any gaming controller on consoles and computers. Program your Titan Two with downloadable Gamepacks and scripts for the ultimate edge on local gaming or competitive multiplayer matches. Create your own scripts with Gtuner IV to have full control over your gaming experience at the millisecond precision. All console specific features, such as motion sensors, touchpad, chatpad, speaker and headsets, are supported. Compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Computers and more.

Is this "This" ? I can't say that you are wrong here as it looks like it is claiming to support everything console specific and I think there are some headset issues on the xb1 but don't know for sure. I am using a PS4 and can't tell about other consoles.

You don't have to know programming to use the Titan Two. You can stick to the available script and gamepacks.
There are game specific scripts available as well as function/genre specific stuff that works for any game.
This is as hard as connecting your T2 to your computer, opening GTuner IV, applying available updates, going to the Online Resource tab, searching for a script/gamepack you want to use, drag it over to a Slot of your T2, press the configure "gear" icon if it has one and start playing.
Reading the manual that came with the T2 is required too. On the Ps4 you have to do a first time configuration on the PS4 itself. Without this the gamepacks and script may not work correctly.
Start with an offcial gamepack is the easiest as there is some more information about how to install and use them:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... :gamepacks

As J2kbr pointed out you can still use GTuner Pro and its visual scripting.
The only thing you need to do to use it on the T2 is to copy the script into Gtuner IV and add this as the first line to the file and it should work fine:
#include <titanone.gph>

It looks like you are putting a lot of energy into writing down your frustration...spend some of it into reading the manual and trying to learn about how to use the Titan Two and GTuner IV instead and you will stop your frustration.

Nobody stops you from sending back your unit if you still have the right to return it for a refund.

We are happy to help..but it doesn't make much sense trying to help a person that isn't looking for help.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support