Titan 2 & hori tac pro

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Titan 2 & hori tac pro

Postby Chaka » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:23 am

Hi guys in looking to buy a titan 2 but before I do I just want to check and see how I would go with still being able to use my hori tac pro gamepad. I'd prefer to be able to change the house to my gaming mouse and run it through the titan seperately.
Is this possible? I don't want to buy another game pad and love using the stick to move with my left hand.

I am also wanting to use scripts for black ops 4, mainly anti recoil from what I can work out. But I may come across something else when I get it, is this possible with the devices I have?

Thanks for any help
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Titan 2 & hori tac pro

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 am

Thank you for your interest on the Titan Two device.

The Hori TAC4 Pro is supported by the Titan Two. :smile0517:

Chaka wrote:I am also wanting to use scripts for black ops 4, mainly anti recoil from what I can work out. But I may come across something else when I get it, is this possible with the devices I have?

Yes, you can use any script and or gamepack with the Hori TAC4 Pro.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Chaka » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:38 pm

awesome thanks for that, have ordered one. Just wanted to be sure it would work with my setup first

*edit* just thought I'd ask. If my thinking is correct I can just plus the game pad into port A and the mouse into port B because it's PlayStation licensed correct? Or would I just run the game pad from Port A and my mouse straight to the game pad as per usual with a controller in Port B?
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:20 am

Chaka wrote:I can just plus the game pad into port A and the mouse into port B because it's PlayStation licensed correct?

correct, you can use the gamepad on Input-A and the mouse on Input-B. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Chaka » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Feedback on this in case anyone else considers this combo:
Overall it works 10 times better than using the hori tac pro on its own as a stand alone device, the mouse tracking it so much smoother it isn't funny.
When everything is configured correctly ( this is the hard part when starting out) everything works absolutely perfect.
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices