Rapidfire Math help

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Rapidfire Math help

Postby Hyphen- » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:53 am

I have a question using the Titan Two on (COD WWII Advanced rapid fire configuration)

How do you figure hold time, release time and second shot delay using the weapons RPM and magazine size anyone know the math?

:smile0517: I was spoiled by bonefisher's modzpack which did it for you very precisely as a matter of fact. But i want to understand how to do that on my own to play around a bit but I cannot find any discussions on converting RPM with magazine size into a starting number to work with.
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Rapidfire Math help

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm

For this purpose we can ignore the first to second shot delay (this configuration is not needed on CoD).

The fire trigger is presses once every hold+release times. Lets say the weapon is capable of 600RPM, which translates to 10 rounds per second. Therefore, we need press the trigger button 10 times in a second, which give us 100ms for hold+release time. To ensure only one bullet is fired each fire trigger press we will make the hold time very short: 32 milliseconds. So the release time should be: 100-32 = 68ms.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to GPC2 Script Programming