Apec legends game pack

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Apec legends game pack

Postby kuzzad » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:07 pm

it shows up on the site but when I click it, it syas it doesn't exist ??
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Apec legends game pack

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:01 pm

The Apex Legends Gamepack is now available. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ycksy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Awesome!
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:21 am

J2Kbr wrote:The Apex Legends Gamepack is now available. :smile0517:

Hmm is you're recoil set up for xim apex users?? Seems hard to move around with it on..
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby kuzzad » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Question when using the gamepack when I hit the map button on Xbox one it doesn’t bring the map up instantly I have to hold down the map button and sometimes it still doesn’t open
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ycksy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 pm

What anti-recoil setting should XIM Mouse users use? I notice there is a "mouse anti recoil raw offset" option but it doesn't seem to change anything visually when set. I will start testing and report back asap.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby kuzzad » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:54 pm

ycksy wrote:What anti-recoil setting should XIM Mouse users use? I notice there is a "mouse anti recoil raw offset" option but it doesn't seem to change anything visually when set. I will start testing and report back asap.

Are you able to open up your map while using this gamepack ? I also use xim apex but even when I hit the map button on the controller it still wasn’t opening
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:04 pm

kuzzad wrote:
ycksy wrote:What anti-recoil setting should XIM Mouse users use? I notice there is a "mouse anti recoil raw offset" option but it doesn't seem to change anything visually when set. I will start testing and report back asap.

Are you able to open up your map while using this gamepack ? I also use xim apex but even when I hit the map button on the controller it still wasn’t opening

Yes u have to hold map button for like 1 second for some reason and auto aim doesn't work in this game just masses me up on xim apex m&kb
Last edited by Shthappensbro on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby ycksy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Okay well I had a weird bug that disabled the script on any trigger pull. Turns out my titan2 was out of date. Testing live now.

I enabled the mouse anti-recoil and tested on a wall. Spray pattern changed by a minuscule amount with no user input at all. I would highly suggest not running it at all based on my testing. Would love someone to tell me which seems to work with XIM/Mouse because this one isn't.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby zodx » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 am

Yes, I also have the map problem. Have to hold it for 2 seconds, and sometimes it brings up my Chat Message. Can't really use my map because of it. I love the Advanced Rapidfire, Aim Abuse kinda messes up my aim though. Also auto-sprint on doesn't allow you to use healing items while moving simultaneously, It will cancel them out. The weapon swap animation cancel is amazing, only downfall is that if you press it while using a zip-line, it will throw you off the zip-line mid air.

Other than that, it's an incredibly amazing gamepack! Can't see myself going back to playing without the animation-cancel weapon swap especially. That default game delay is horrible.

Also forgot to add that something with the Gamepack is causing my Knockdown "Gibraltor" shield to not work when I'm holding down ADS. It just constantly spams itself,*fixed this by setting the Advanced Rapidfire to only activate when ADS'ing and Firing at the same time.
zodx
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan Two Device