Hori Tac Pro & Titan Two Setup Guide

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Hori Tac Pro & Titan Two Setup Guide

Postby Chaka » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:52 pm

I thought i would write a short guide for anyone else who might decide to run the Hori Tac Pro with the titan two. I liked the game pad that came with the Hori but hated the jittery mouse (input lag). So i decided to buy the titan and see if it would make a difference, It did..

Step 1: Plug mouse into port A on the titan two, you no longer plug it in to the Hori, this allows you to enable anti recoil and change the mouse tracking along with other things.
Step 2: Plug the game pad in to port B.
Step 3: Plug one end of a micro usb into the Titan Two port that reads prog, plug the other end into a usb port on your computer.
Step 4: Plug another micro usb cable into the Titan Two port that reads output, plug the other end into your ps4/xbox usb port.
Step 5: Load into Gtuner and install the desired game pack to a slot on your Titan Two. I am going to assume you already know how to do this, if not there are guides that show you on this site.
Step 6: Load a keyboard and mouse input translator that is relevant to the game pack. This is important, each game changes how the mouse input is read. This will make the device seem broken if you get this step wrong
Step 7: Click On input translator tab and delete the keyboard mapping that is saved. You will not need this for any of your input scripts as this is built in to the Hori, it does this for you.
Step 8:Re map your mouse buttons, I have found that approximately 6 buttons tend to be the max that can be read.
To map the mouse it is easier than it seems. On the left side of the screen it will have the button number, this refers to the mouse button you are changing. It then has an arrow pointing to what you would like to set this button as on your device.
To figure out what the settings should be:
Choose button 1, press F1 on your keyboard. Look at the chart and find the button you want it to be. Close drop down box. Choose button desired on the right hand box next to button 1. Please note if you have duplicates trying to use the same buttons neither will show up on the device monitor tab.
Repeat these steps for each button you wish to assign. Please note that i have found the easiest way is to remove every button to start with and start from scratch each time, allowing you to test each button is correctly working as you go.

Step 9: You will see a graph below if you scroll down, for now don't touch that. If you find that the sensitivity isn't fast enough once you have finished everything and changed the in game settings to match the ones identified in the translators desired settings. You can alter the sensitivity below by moving the slider tab.
Step 10: Drag input settings over to script you loaded and drop it on top. By this i mean that you look up the top under the menu and under the words input translator it will read c:\this-is-where-im-saved.
Click on that part and drag and drop over your game pack.
Step 11: Load up PS4/Xbox and select the number on your titan device that you installed the game pack to.
Step 12: Load the game and make sure you have the in game settings correct.
Step 13: Play Game & Win?$

I hope this helps someone, i found it a little daunting to try and set up from scratch as i didn't know of anyone who'd used the Hori and it's slightly different to set up compared to other game pads.
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Hori Tac Pro & Titan Two Setup Guide

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:51 am

Thank you for writing this very detailed guide. Appreciated. ;)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Chaka » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:19 am

No problem. It was a bit of fast learning to try and work out what I had to do to get it all to work. Figured I'd save the next guy the hassle
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby kassette » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello,

So, You connect keyboard from Hori Tac Pro with PS4 and mouse + gamepad with Titan Two? Or both K&M with Titan Two?
kassette
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby kassette » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:29 pm

I think about Titan Two couse I have Hori Tac Pro m2 and some scope`s in BO4 are not working properly... Can you advice something? Sorry for My English.
kassette
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby burnttoast » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:15 pm

Is there a way of doing this using XIM APEX?
burnttoast
Corporal
Corporal

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices