Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Titan Two Mega Script

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:32 pm

UPDATE v6.03: Found a bug preventing the new analogue keyboard (Wooting) option from working. I have fixed it.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby geraldnayman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:58 am

hey i've found my settings outside of using your script but everytime i try to run your script its never 1:1. Im using 1600 dpi with 1000 polling rate my Hip and ADS are just 80 default 0 delay, i just need help getting my ads to feel the same with your script.
geraldnayman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby geraldnayman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:07 am

Is there a way people can find there new sense when using your script like a calculator tool or something. Example if my sensitivity was 30 default sync prior to using your script it should be 100 ADS Sensitivity when now running your script.
30:100 with script.
Same for ADS Sensitivity Delay since most people normally run it on 0 we now have to find the value 1:1 with your script.
geraldnayman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:33 am

Hi Geraldnayman, firstly sorry for not getting back to your PM earlier, I've been extremely busy with my personal life.

Regarding the sensitivity, unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for you. You'll just have to experiment - I think I use 84 or something like that. My code is built using a sensitivity function that J2kbr (the Titan inventor) provided me with that was originally designed for the Titan One which was then ported over to T2. I think it scales linearly but I'm not sure - I'm almost positive that it does. Also remember to make sure your in-game ADS sensitivity is set to 100.

In regards to the ADS delay, yes set it to 0 if you want it to be effectively turned off.

And in regards to it not feeling the same as your XIM, that's because the XIM is applying further processing to it (e.g. common vs. slow vs. off) which is not replicated in my script. My script should have the equivalent feeling of having your XIM ADS synchronization setting turned off.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby HappyasS22626 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 am

is there a way to use just a couple individual features(the joy con deadzone fix, responsive lean mechanics, and the easy sprint) without the whole pack? I like to use curves with my aim on Xim so I'd like to avoid having to use the T2 for aim adjustments. Alot of features seem to be countering one another or just throwing me off, I keep running into an issue when I try to lean left(so sprint button) and my character un ADS or hitting the ADS button itself will melee. I'm new to the Titan Two so alot might be just me and my learning curve but I'm really trying and can't help but run into these issues. Thanks in advance.
HappyasS22626
Private
Private

Postby Dima1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Can I use this script with controller for control recoil?
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby SoulEater735 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:01 am

AMAZING SCRIPT it’s just is there a way to turn off your lean toggle option other than that amazing scrip!!!
SoulEater735
Private
Private

Postby iKLiCKi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:28 am

Now when I crouch and go back to standing it goes into walking mode. It goes away once I press "x" but before it wasn't like this. Is this how it's intended to work now? Thank you for everything Pablo!!!
iKLiCKi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:53 am

iKLiCKi wrote:Now when I crouch and go back to standing it goes into walking mode. It goes away once I press "x" but before it wasn't like this. Is this how it's intended to work now? Thank you for everything Pablo!!!

Really sorry for the delay I've been busy working on a new script. It's been the focus of all my attention the last few weeks.

Yes what you're describing is intentional. The previous behaviour was unpredictable and inconsistent - it would cause you to sprint when you didn't want to (when you wanted to sneak around).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:53 am

SoulEater735 wrote:AMAZING SCRIPT it’s just is there a way to turn off your lean toggle option other than that amazing scrip!!!

Sorry not an option.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation