Black Ops 4 STRIKEPACK Script (I am willing to pay someone)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Black Ops 4 STRIKEPACK Script (I am willing to pay someone)

Postby SweatyPapi » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:10 am

I have a XIM so the PS4 Strike pack does not authenticate and also does not register its mods. I felt it on PC and it was beutiful and the Ultra Target assist and weapon profile for every wepaon in the game was really helpful. I believe they used advanced time ANTI recoil which is why it felt so good per gun. If someone can recreate this into a script (Preferabbly a moderator), I am willing to pay.

Reason why is because I don't have ours to reconfigure my profiles as I go to college so using the Titan Two is tedious and the gamepacks to me are alright. The Strikepack was tuned for each weapon just right for almost every mod.

INCLUDING:
EASY SLIDE
TARGET ASSIST
AUTO SPRINT
WEAPON CLASSES!! DIFFERENT RECOIL VALUES PER WEAPON, ALSO TIMED. ETC.
Strafe Adjustment
Please let me know if you are capable of doing this!

Even if you can't get their exact scripting and convert, I am willing to pay for a person to literally make a AA, Anti RECOIL TIMED script that keeps the gun straight with no noticeable recoil for EACH weapon! Please let me know
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Black Ops 4 STRIKEPACK Script (I am willing to pay someo

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 am

Just to clarify, you have a Titan One or Titan Two? I ask because your post is in a Titan One sub-forum, however you mentioned the Titan Two in your message. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SweatyPapi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:27 pm

J2KBR ! You are probably the only one able to do this! From the Xim forums Heard it was a tedious task but you are the only one anybody mentions when it comes to scripting Weapon Defaults such as the ones on Mod pass. Please let me know how much this would cost for the community! It was a major reason I bought the Titan Two. #JK2BRTHEGOAT #Praying
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 am

Thank you for your message and for confirming you have the Titan Two.

The listed mods are available on the Gamepack ans also on many scripts available for BO4 on the Titan Two. however, I didn't find ready to use weapon profiles for anti-recoil.

I am curious, on the device you mentioned, how the weapon profile is selected? using a software on PC? or using the actual controller? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby OpGreece » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:22 pm

SweatyPapi wrote:I have a XIM so the PS4 Strike pack does not authenticate and also does not register its mods. I felt it on PC and it was beutiful and the Ultra Target assist and weapon profile for every wepaon in the game was really helpful. I believe they used advanced time ANTI recoil which is why it felt so good per gun. If someone can recreate this into a script (Preferabbly a moderator), I am willing to pay.

Reason why is because I don't have ours to reconfigure my profiles as I go to college so using the Titan Two is tedious and the gamepacks to me are alright. The Strikepack was tuned for each weapon just right for almost every mod.

INCLUDING:
EASY SLIDE
TARGET ASSIST
AUTO SPRINT
WEAPON CLASSES!! DIFFERENT RECOIL VALUES PER WEAPON, ALSO TIMED. ETC.
Strafe Adjustment
Please let me know if you are capable of doing this!

Even if you can't get their exact scripting and convert, I am willing to pay for a person to literally make a AA, Anti RECOIL TIMED script that keeps the gun straight with no noticeable recoil for EACH weapon! Please let me know

The strikepack combines rapidfire with recoil
On bo4 weapon I have made a script but it is at 45% of its creation I have no time to complete it when I find the time I will upload it to gpclib :joia: :joia:
OpGreece
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby SweatyPapi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:29 am

did you finish that scrip yet?
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby SweatyPapi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for your message and for confirming you have the Titan Two.

The listed mods are available on the Gamepack ans also on many scripts available for BO4 on the Titan Two. however, I didn't find ready to use weapon profiles for anti-recoil.

I am curious, on the device you mentioned, how the weapon profile is selected? using a software on PC? or using the actual controller? thanks.

It is using the PC and programmable to switch with methods similar to Bonefisher's script. I would think Xim users would be highly interested in this due to the toughness of dealing with Recoil and the Aim Assist bubble. Making a set script that would need timing for horizontal and vertical recoil for a weapon such as the maddox would be awesome and instead of just 1-2 recoil values being changed, a multiplier would be great
Ex:
Recoil Assistance Maddox:
Low- handles 25% recoil pattern
Normal- handles 50% recoil pattern
High- Handles 100% recoil pattern

Aim Assist (BONEFISHER AA):
Bonefisher has the most consistent AA script for XIM I have seen thus far so this would be a awesome implemention with multipliers

Gamepacks and current scripts:
Not very beneficial except macros such as auto slide. To give you a perspective, Xim recoil control is way different that a PS4 controller. I find myself sometimes having trouble moving my ADS up and thus I stopped using anti-recoil until I can obtain one optimized for weapons.

The points I mentioned would bring a huge xim following
This would make the titan two an absolute MUST NEED for xim users.
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 am

Thank you for your inputs.

SweatyPapi wrote:To give you a perspective, Xim recoil control is way different that a PS4 controller. I find myself sometimes having trouble moving my ADS up and thus I stopped using anti-recoil until I can obtain one optimized for weapons.

Indeed. Please not the most recent gamepacks (including BO4) there is a new option specially made for anti-recoil with XIM.

In the anti-recoil configurations, set as the following:

Anti-Recoil: Enabled
Anti-recoil vertical pull force compensation: <weapon dependent, start with 15>
Anti-recoil horizontal pull force compensation: <weapon dependent, start with 0>
Anti-recoil timeout (ms): <weapon dependent, start with 0>
Anti-recoil deadzone compensation: CHECKED <- this is for XIM.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 am

Weapon-specific recoil values are easy to code using an Interactive Config, but it is time-consuming to code and debug multiple presets (conservatively 2-4 hours per weapon).

Most weapons will come out in the 25-30 vertical range, unless it's a shotgun or sniper, so a single value should work well for most weapons in most games.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SweatyPapi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:50 am

I applied the Deadzone compensation and it was okay but not effective. The horizontal recoil I was most interested in and after checking multiple simulations, it was more pulling my Mouse aim rather than helping the recoil. Xim with this recoil config (Dead zone checked) I believe a comfortable placement of vertical recoil is 15-25 near what you stated , but the horizontal is almost unusable.

I was wondering if things like auto slide and more macros can be applied to gamepack? I stated it in new post
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device