Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby jelly44 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 pm

bonefisher wrote:Ok when they updated kill the quick change so now it just switches back and fourth without speed. Download NEW Version!

Thanks bonefisher. Played a match today and it worked like before. I had to adjust the weapon recoil for the semiauto weapons because they’ve changed the recoil for those in game now. All else, great.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm

:smile0517: Yeah I noticed they changed recoil on some also!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:09 am

Squadwipe2020 wrote:Update 1.05 is legit folks. Nearly every gun now has a one click config. Thank you bonefisher.

Before firestorm comes out could we get some quick improvements?

Easy sprint, I would like to see an option to sprint on move stick forward.

Easy slide- doesnt function the way I think you intended for. Compare the normal gamepack released by J2 to this one.

On the one released by J2, I just have to hit circle to slide. On this one I have to tap it very quickly and I can only get it to work right less than half the time. Anyway to get this improved?

So glad you added strafe.

Your doing great woerk out there. Thank you for all you do.

Update 1.06 is better :) bonefisher fixed the script after the last game update.

If time allows, it would be nice to have some additions to the script:

- Hipfire anti-recoil for primary and secondary weapon customisation: Perhaps I'm the only one suffering with this one. because when I hipfire my aim goes down pretty heavily. However, I know why that happens. I use high recoil compensation in ADS and that is impacting the hipfire anti-recoil compensation. From the one-click customisations, it works fine. But because I increase the anti-recoil values, it messes up with the hipfire.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 am

Look in script around line 823: AntiRecoil(STK_AIM_Y, ARecoil_V_ToUse - 2.5); The minus 2.5 value add to it till it runs with your setting so I don't need to change a million things so this is easy fix then you won't need to change again.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:55 pm

bonefisher wrote:Look in script around line 823: AntiRecoil(STK_AIM_Y, ARecoil_V_ToUse - 2.5); The minus 2.5 value add to it till it runs with your setting so I don't need to change a million things so this is easy fix then you won't need to change again.

worked like a charm! :smile0517:
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:45 pm

:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:13 pm

When playing firestorm, I cant access the map using the touchpad. Is there something that makes the touchpad unusable?
Ive been using your product nearly two years now. For battlefield, I have always found there to be some things from J2's official gamepack I like, and some from your gamepack I love.

Would like to let you know that your one click config settings are amazing. truly innovative and what I envisioned when I purchased this product. Strafe was a much needed feature and very grateful you added that to the UI.

My only major complaint is the auto slide feature, the one from J2's gamepack works perfect, is there anyway to get this added to yours? '

Also, sprint on move stick forward would be awesome. As it stands right now I am having to choose between the two gamepacks and which of their features outweigh the other. Would be cool to see you guys collaborate on the ultimate gamepack.
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jelly44 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:39 am

Squadwipe2020 wrote:When playing firestorm, I cant access the map using the touchpad. Is there something that makes the touchpad unusable?

Not only for firestorm, that does not work in the normal multiplayer mode. It's as if the touchpad works only to turn the script on and off.

Ive been using your product nearly two years now. For battlefield, I have always found there to be some things from J2's official gamepack I like, and some from your gamepack I love.

Totally agree - but the stand, crouch, and prone anti-recoil options were the deal breakers for me.

Would like to let you know that your one click config settings are amazing.

Have you tried to create your own? I have and the values did not turn up to be okay when I clicked on my own one-click options. Not sure I copied correctly the info I needed onto the script.

My only major complaint is the auto slide feature, the one from J2's gamepack works perfect, is there anyway to get this added to yours? '

I seem to be able to use it quite easily. Quickly double tap the circle button and I start sliding. Not sure it is working as intended as the slide is not so frequent/constant.

Also, sprint on move stick forward would be awesome.

Some improvement to this feature would be nice. I often get myself sprinting when I just want to stay prone.

As it stands right now I am having to choose between the two gamepacks and which of their features outweigh the other.

I'm using J2K's on my recon weapons because of the shot actions such as shot and drop. Just wish I could shoot, drop and stand back up again :D

Would be cool to see you guys collaborate on the ultimate gamepack.

:smile0203:
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 am

Touch click has a 700ms delay for mods but if you hold it pass that works normal!

I used to have it auto slide with double tap but they changed settings...So if your running double tap crouch button to slide when running.

Just change sprint to if your only in standing position your sprinting or you can go into crouch sprinting only if you are sprinting standing and go into crouch sprinting but if you stop it will creep crouching. While in prone or crouch positions you can only go back to sprint if you hit sprint button, reverse crouch step back to stand or tap jump button to sprint.

Just updated! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:14 am

You must not be doing the one click config right::::: Hit the copy then go in on the item line with weapon stating: then number311313313 highlight just number then paste new number in.. Go back where number begins and take out GIVICFG: and you should be good then load back and slot one click and save and run to see if changes are done!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support