SplitFish/Tuact/Arcade stick Supported

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

SplitFish/Tuact/Arcade stick Supported

Postby campos3452 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:42 am

Hello! I am happy to report that the two products Splitfish FRAG FX Shark and Tuact Venom X controllers are supported by Titan One. Its one reason I bought Titan One, second reason was for its PS TV support. I was able to use these two controllers and also my PS3 joysticks with the PS TV. It was awesome! Any questions just ask. A very satisfied customer indeed. :innocent_smile_1:
campos3452
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: SplitFish/Tuact/Arcade stick Supported

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:41 am

You are welcome!! And thank you very much for the feedback! I already added the Splitfish FRAG FX Shark and Tuact Venom X controllers to the compatibility list. It will be on the website in the next update! thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 pm

campos3452 wrote:Hello! I am happy to report that the two products Splitfish FRAG FX Shark and Tuact Venom X controllers are supported by Titan One. Its one reason I bought Titan One, second reason was for its PS TV support. I was able to use these two controllers and also my PS3 joysticks with the PS TV. It was awesome! Any questions just ask. A very satisfied customer indeed. :innocent_smile_1:

Which Shark Version do you have? Which one do you like the best?
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby campos3452 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:11 am

I own the PS3 vers. of Splitfish Frag FX. And I actually like and use the Tuact Venom X at the moment the most, but each has its advantages and disadvantages.
campos3452
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby lokirevamped » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 pm

campos3452 wrote:I own the PS3 vers. of Splitfish Frag FX. And I actually like and use the Tuact Venom X at the moment the most, but each has its advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for the reply.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:25 am

Which firmware do you have for venomX and how are you setting up everything to run with the Titan? Are you connecting the titan directly to the PS4? Or the Titan into the venom X, and the Venom X directly to PS4?
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby campos3452 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 am

For Venom X I'm using Software version 3.2.0. And for the box I'm using firmware Version 3.1.2. You don't need to use the Titan One in order to use the Venom X with PS4. You must of read incorrectly. What I said was that I can finally use Venom X and Splitfish controllers on my PS TV with the aid of Titan One. Venom X can work directly with PS4,Xbone,PS3,360,PC directly no need for Titan One. Although what you said in the later is possible its not necessary with Venom X.
campos3452
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 am

My issue is, I can't get the Titan one to function through my VenomX attached controllers like when using a mouse or other attachment (keyboard etc). I am using The VenomX mouse, and the ps4 controller combination. In my case, I have found that the Titan one does not function with the controller which is being authenticated through VenomX(yellow light). I have also tried PC setting which did not help. I also tried plugging the VenomX directly into the Titan and the Titan to the ps4, this did not work. Plugging the titan one into one of the 3 VenomX ports, also did not work :cry: If you could double check to see if this is the same for you that would help, i'm pretty sure its not compatible in that way.

*note: The titan wont even do anything if you just plug it into the venomX with the dualshock4 as normal. You have to switch around users/controllers and then you can "trick" the Titan into authenticating, and running through the VenomX, but its running with a Blue led, meaning no other extra controllers are working.
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 am

Unfortunately I don't have a VenomX to test my self. But the connection chain you should make are this:

Controller -> VenonX -> Titan One -> Console.

This is how XIM4 can be used with the Titan One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks J2K. I can confirm that it does not work. I have used the connection chain you described, and many more. I have found that Controller->VenomX->Titan ->Console will result in the Venom not sending any signal to the titan. I will update later and let you guys know exactly what happens during each connection chain.

@Campos, basically what I was saying is, you can't use the features of Titan One while using the features of VenomX. If you have time to test, let me know if this is the same for you.
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan One Device