Gtuner IV dont connect to internet

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner IV dont connect to internet

Postby enf004946 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:00 pm

This mensage apears in gtuner IV output panel mens somenting????????????

Working Dir: not set;
enf004946
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:10 pm

enf004946 wrote:This mensage apears in gtuner IV output panel mens somenting????????????

Working Dir: not set;

Means, be ready for your documents folder be flooded with every single script you download from the online resources tab.

If you don't want the scripts to be saved there, you can manually change the directory to where they save by assigning a folder your as your working directory.

You can set a working directory, by using the file explorer window inside GtunerIV and navigating to a folder you want the scripts to be saved. Then press the button to the left of the refresh symbol at the top right, of the file explorer. Hovering over this button will say "Set working directory".

alternatively you can edit the GtunerIV.cfg file,located in the same folder as GtunerIV.exe. Can be opened with any text editor.
In this file look for working_dir= and simply supply an absolute path to a folder you wish to be your working directory. Then save and exit.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby enf004946 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:31 am

ok but the problem persists gtner IV does not connect to the server at all and so I can not download the modpaks. if I do not solve this situation, I'm thinking of returning Titan two and getting my money back. I already start to think that this is false and that I was deceived
enf004946
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm

enf004946 wrote:ok but the problem persists gtner IV does not connect to the server at all and so I can not download the modpaks. if I do not solve this situation, I'm thinking of returning Titan two and getting my money back. I already start to think that this is false and that I was deceived

As I already said, GTuner IV is able to connect to the Online Resource without the Titan Two connected to your PC/laptop or the username/password entered. There is no indication at all that you were deceived...
I think there is an issue with some security software on your pc or configuration of your network that blocks the communication of gtuner IV.

What security / anti virus software are you using ?

I think you haven't answered if you have the updates for windows 10 installed. Windows 10 has very limited support life cycle that is based on the build number. If you are on an old build number and never did an update you may face issues like apps stop working and stufff and have no support at all:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... fact-sheet

When GTuner IV is not able to connect to the internet is has nothing to do with your Titan Two device.
If you have another pc around start GTuner IV there to check if you can see the content in the Online Resource there without connecting the Titan Two, no need to type in your username or password, no need to connect the T2 for that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby enf004946 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:14 am

I have already managed to solve it by opening the gtuner iv on another pc. I put the modpacks of uncharted 4 in titan two but I do not understand very well how I put to work in the game, I was playing but something still missing I do not realize the rapid fire antirecoil autoaim ..... can someone explain me how to 
enf004946
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:29 am

enf004946 wrote:I have already managed to solve it by opening the gtuner iv on another pc. I put the modpacks of uncharted 4 in titan two but I do not understand very well how I put to work in the game, I was playing but something still missing I do not realize the rapid fire antirecoil autoaim ..... can someone explain me how to 

If you are on PS4 you need to do the first time configuration as stated in the manual that you got with the T2 or you may see no effect of the Titan Two because the controller may bypass the Titan Two.

First-time Configuration

On PlayStation 4 itself, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

Full info: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

For other systems choose yours there to check for required settings: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... es:systems

You also need to configure the modpack, Gamepacks and scripts.
I think all Gamepacks are disabled by default to not mess up your gaming. So you need to configure them to your likings before they will do anything.

Here is an example on how to install and configure a Gamepack, the menu is a bit different for each gamepack and may be totally different for custom scripts or totally missing, but it should give you an idea what to llok out for / where to click on when someone says "click on the gear icon" for "Interactive Configuration" or to "configure it":
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... wsix_siege
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:11 am

Please also check if your Internet connection is behind a proxy server. Proxy servers can trigger extra security checks in order to allow access to the Gtuner services.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support