Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby bonefisher » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Check the weapons rpm rate then adjust to that to see if it clears... If it is a automatic then you shouldn't have rapid fire on!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:31 am

bonefisher wrote:Check the weapons rpm rate then adjust to that to see if it clears... If it is a automatic then you shouldn't have rapid fire on!

thanks, it may be that then!
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Carlope » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

bonefisher wrote:You must not be doing the one click config right::::: Hit the copy then go in on the item line with weapon stating: then number311313313 highlight just number then paste new number in.. Go back where number begins and take out GIVICFG: and you should be good then load back and slot one click and save and run to see if changes are done!

Hi did exactly that, i also disabled autorun and when pasted the numbers over saved and reloaded it all was the same.
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Carlope wrote:
bonefisher wrote:You must not be doing the one click config right::::: Hit the copy then go in on the item line with weapon stating: then number311313313 highlight just number then paste new number in.. Go back where number begins and take out GIVICFG: and you should be good then load back and slot one click and save and run to see if changes are done!

Hi did exactly that, i also disabled autorun and when pasted the numbers over saved and reloaded it all was the same.

Add a item and your setting to see if that works!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Carlope » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:56 pm

Carlope wrote:

ok so the only way i can make my tweaks save and work if i post the code into notepad and copy and paste it from there. Replacing the code in the script does not work for me, just goes back to the default.

Just to let you know that all guns are way off when it comes to recoil, would be nice if it was updated i guess.
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Carlope » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 pm

i dragged and dropped your script then downloaded it and it opened in edit mode in g tuner. i then clicked to configure setting of the script, changed the value on anti recoil and copied the code which included GIVICFG: i took that part out and only replaced numbers with existing item. i then ran the compiler and saved. opened to configure the settings clicked on the item i changed the value and it just loads default.

I think i did it right, didnt i ?
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 pm

You have to drag it to slot after compiling then open interactive configuration>>>one click the new item you put in then save and run!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Carlope » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:56 pm

That worked thanks a mill.
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:10 am

:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:37 pm

@jelly44, the Gtuner IV released this morning fixes the reported issue. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support