Titan One keeps disconnecting

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One keeps disconnecting

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Alright, I have just performed an extensive test and couldn't reproduce the reported issue.

Console: PS4 first version
Controllers: Original DS4, New DS4 (with lightbar on touchpad), several third-party PS4 controllers (Hori, Nacon).
Connection: Wired and Bluetooth

Everything seems to be working as expected. All tests had the data communication monitored and the auth requests from the console were being replied correctly.

Please inform how you are using the Titan One (console, controller, connection) so I can try reproduce the issue.

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Robalboa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 pm

I have the Bluetooth connected, In frame, 1ms response, checked, PS4 Crossover Checked, I have the PSPRO set to Bluetooth (it also has a setting for USB too- for direct connect to the new controllers)
it disconnects in 8 minutes exactly
the Controller is still connected to the Titan one and reading the slot, I can change the slot (I have that setting on) everything works except it isnt connected to the PSPRO anymore no inputs register on the PRO, have to remove the T1 then shut off the controller, plug the T1 back in then turn back on the controller, THEN it will work for 8 more minutes

I think its the PSPRO , The timeout is 8 minutes on the PRO for sure. not 10 as stated in GTUNER Options
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Robalboa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:50 am

J2Kbr wrote:Alright, I have just performed an extensive test and couldn't reproduce the reported issue.

Console: PS4 first version
Controllers: Original DS4, New DS4 (with lightbar on touchpad), several third-party PS4 controllers (Hori, Nacon).
Connection: Wired and Bluetooth

Everything seems to be working as expected. All tests had the data communication monitored and the auth requests from the console were being replied correctly.

Please inform how you are using the Titan One (console, controller, connection) so I can try reproduce the issue.

Thank you.

Console: PSPRO
Controllers: Both versions
Connection: wired now working after i toggled a setting on and off in the PRO controller settings)/Bluetooth not staying connected as a controller

After more testing I found that Wired wont disconnect and works I had to change the (only on PSPRO) communication method in
settings/ devices /controllers too USB then I could change it to either setting and it works now (wired) .

I will confirm I tried Bluetooth, again and again, it will not stay connected as a controller under any settings ive tried, I tried both communication methods in the PSPRO controller settings on the console
I tried shutting off In frame, I tried shutting off PS crossover support (since I have A Sony controller), nothing will allow the Bluetooth to stay connected. (The controller is connected to the T1 but T1 losses input to the Console.)
Im not sure you have a PSPRO to test with I wish i could capture the data and send it to you somehow.
I do lots of work for Netgear but Im not sure our tools will capture this type of input.
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby matt-c » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:57 am

Mine still loses authentication @ 8 mins I use regular BT settings
Output protocol ps4
Configuration auto ds4
Speed up settings in frame out ,1ms response, ds4 BT boost
Rumble of BT flow control
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 pm

thank you for the provided information. The issue is clearly related with using the controller over Bluetooth. Please let me know what is the Bluetooth dongle you guys have. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Robalboa » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 am

I have a bluetooth 4.0 dongle ive been using for 3 years, Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter

theres another guy on the PRO with the same problem he posted in my other thread. (here) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12230

Thanks so Much @J2Kbr appreciate you alot
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby matt-c » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Mines an insignia ( I think 4.0) no issues at all until last ps system update
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Robalboa » Thu May 02, 2019 5:22 am

Just a update it dont disconnect on PC with bluetooth, only PSPRO
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby VasiZebe » Thu May 02, 2019 9:37 pm

why dont they fix it ? :(
VasiZebe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Robalboa » Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm

VasiZebe wrote:why dont they fix it ? :(

Good Question JKbr is working on it but i think he needs a PSPRO, and he might not have one.
I told him I would test any build he wants, it would seem they only have to change one variable, but its possible its more difficult than that, considering the PRO has 2 communication methods (USB or Bluetooth) not sure if the regular ps4 has that
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device