Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Capt moore » Sun May 26, 2019 3:53 am

I am missing something with this new app.

Using Gtuner iv for Mac i can go into the search bar, type in HOTAS, and it comes up with several files (I created some of them.)

When I use the Gtuner air app, go to the search bar and type in HOTAS, it gives me a no results found message.

I can search other term, like “call” and get 24 of results on the phone app. On Gtuner iv on my Mac, it gives me 33 results for the same search term.

I have to be missing something important.

Do I need to republish my files to have them be searchable in the new iPhone app? Or is there something else I don’t understand?
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sun May 26, 2019 7:12 am

In the GTuner Air App you can find gamepacks and scripts that are submitted as closed source/bytecode only at the moment.
Scripts submitted as .gpc files/editable will not show up as GTuner Air has no compiler to handle those files.

GTuner IV will be changed to submit .gbc for all .gpc too. This way all scripts will show up in GTuner Air.
I have no idea how soon we will see this done.
https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/307
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Capt moore » Mon May 27, 2019 3:42 am

Scachi wrote:In the GTuner Air App you can find gamepacks and scripts that are submitted as closed source/bytecode only at the moment.
Scripts submitted as .gpc files/editable will not show up as GTuner Air has no compiler to handle those files.

GTuner IV will be changed to submit .gbc for all .gpc too. This way all scripts will show up in GTuner Air.
I have no idea how soon we will see this done.
https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/307

Thanks for the info.
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby grarrg » Tue May 28, 2019 5:22 pm

I am not very technical and have a question I hope isn't too silly.
I have the Titan 2 and LOVE it, pretty much the only game I play (due to time constraints) is Destiny 2.

I like to use a vast array of different weapons but am limited to the 9 memory slots on the T2.

With this app could I somehow circumvent this by being able to change "profiles" and have another 9 memory slots available or is that just wishful thinking? :D
grarrg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 31, 2019 7:25 am

grarrg wrote:With this app could I somehow circumvent this by being able to change "profiles" and have another 9 memory slots available or is that just wishful thinking? :D

Definitely, with the App you can have as many "profiles" as you want, it works much like the regular memory slots. The difference the profiles are stored on the smartphone/tablet instead on the device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hellbound » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:40 pm

+1 to getting that Android version please, thank you...
Hellbound
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Convivium » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Correct, Gtuner Air does not have GPC compiler. What we will be doing is adding an option in the Gtuner IV publishing wizard to include the GBC (bytecode) file when publishing a script source code, so it can also be used with Gtuner Air while still keeping the source code available. :smile0517:

I just purchased and received my BT Module. I got it installed and downloaed GTuner Air.

Everything is working properly.

I understand that Gtuner Air does not have the the GPC Compiler but can I publish a GBC script with an interactive configuration that will allow me to update my GPC from a different memory slot.

For example, my GPC script is on memory slot 1 and my GBC with the interactive config is on memory slot 4. Using GTuner Air, first I would switch slots. Then I would change the interactive config and save it and it would update a value contained in an array in memory slot 1. Then I could switch back to memory slot 1 and the new value inside the array would be updated.

Is this possible? If not, would it work if both the scripts were GBC's?

If it's not possible at all, I assume I would have to add the interactive configuration to my GPC script then publish it as a GBC. Then I could use GTuner Air to download it and use the interactive configuration this way to manipulate my script while in-game.

Let me know.

Thank you!
Convivium
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 pm

The Interactive Configuration of a script installed to a slot is saved on the pc/system running gtuner, not on the T2.
When you switch pc often you have to sync some directories manually (unsupported, can brake things, don't know if this is possible with the app too).

You have to do it like your last mentioned option at the moment as far as I know.

I really hope that some stuff gets done soon:
+ GTuner Air gets fixed to handle single bit flags (like checkboxes) correctly
+ GTuner Air gets released for Android (android user are waiting a long time already)
+ GTuner IV gets updates to always submit gbc so every script will be available in GTuner IV

GTuner IV gbc/gpc submit is the sooner the better as everyone have to submit every .gpc as gbc again and this list gets longer every day (well, every gpc script released) or J2kbr does this scripting wise one time on his side (no idea if it is possible to do so) .
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:58 am

Scachi wrote:I really hope that some stuff gets done soon:
+ GTuner Air gets fixed to handle single bit flags (like checkboxes) correctly
+ GTuner Air gets released for Android (android user are waiting a long time already)
+ GTuner IV gets updates to always submit gbc so every script will be available in GTuner IV

Currently working on all you listed. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Gtuner Air for ANDROID is now available for free download at Google Play.

The new update was also submitted to Apple Store and is currently under review. This process may take couple days.

Changelog ver 1.10
* Fixed bug where bit based configurations could not be cleared {GitHub#10}
* String formatting corrected as suggested by the users {GitHub#7}
* Lighter blue color for links on Interactive Configuration Interface {GitHub#3}
* Added links to register and retrieve password on the login form {GitHub#8}
* Released Android version on Google Play (for ARM based devices)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support