Understanding aim shake and ADS abuse

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Understanding aim shake and ADS abuse

Postby AaronYoungbloodJr » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Can anyone help me understand aim shake and ADS abuse (as seen in projectpacts elite aim)? I’m having a hard time figuring out the value settings and I’m not understanding the mechanics.

The aim shake seems to work for me but when I’m ads n trying to track a target the red dot skips n jumps. I don’t know how the delay value affects the aim assist, or how to smooth it out, if possible. Is a higher value meaning stronger aim assist?

I can’t tell what the ADS abuse does. When I use it I don’t notice a change and again I’m unsure as to the settings.

For aim shake I’ve used 40-20 and 50-10. For ADS abuse I’ve tried similar values.

Thank you for any help n info
AaronYoungbloodJr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Understanding aim shake and ADS abuse

Postby Mad » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Aim abuse will only work in some games due to the mechanics. It will work in fortnite, but for call of duty it will only work for campaign or zombies.

Aim assist settings are different game to game so it's hard to help you there. There are several factors that can effect its performance. You want the value to be higher than your in game deadzone and I would try a higher delay like 40.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:39 pm

The "shake" is abusing from the aiming slow down. Some games if you move your crosshair jittery wise or a pattern inside of a hitbox the aim assist slowdown make the cross-hair follow or stay on the target.

Worth mention if you are using Mouse and Keyboard, "shake" or "aim assist" codes hurts more than helps is intended for analog sticks, where controlled micro-movement is not possible.

Auto Aim, or ADS spam varies between games, some games has it with a very wide lock-on and no cooldown (Fortnite prev Season 6), well made games with mature aim mechanics prevent these. Others games need a longer delay between presses and has very narrow lock-on, and also has a cooldown like Battlefield.

With wide and narrow lock-on I refer to how much you have to move your crosshairs closer to the target to get an automatic lock-on. Wide is easier, narrow is has to be very close like half hit-box body to get into the hitbox.

And that's why shake (aim assist mods) and Auto Aim (ADS spam) doesn't work for all games or all devices.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby slickrick6922 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:44 am

is there any type of aa script for bf5
slickrick6922
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby AaronYoungbloodJr » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 am

alanmcgregor and Mad, thank u guys a lot. That makes the aim shake mechanics much more clear for me. Much appreciated info.

The game I’m playing has a wide aim-assist hit box so the lock is strong. I play on Xbox with an elite controller. No K&M.

Slick Rick there r a bunch of BFV scripts. I have tried Elite Aim (projectpacts) pack on BFV and didn’t have a lot of success, but after these guys explained how it works I know I need to change my values a lot.

Does anyone have good ballpark settings for BFV using the pack?

It has 4 settings which can all be adjusted for timing n delay.
A. Aim assist abuse
B. Aim shake
C. ADS abuse (it looks like it makes the cross hair do a clockwise square for me. This is the one I’m most confused about)
D. Both A&D together
AaronYoungbloodJr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 pm

slickrick6922 wrote:is there any type of aa script for bf5

BFV is a one time sticky with the reset to far apart to use a aim abuse. Best bet on that game is to hip aim first before you throw ads up and fire to get the assist. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Titan Two Device