PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:10 am

NightStalker101s wrote:Thank you!

Hey man can u make anti recoil for k&m with rapid fire and auto hold breath and a turn on and off for rapid fire for driving fast?? I'm using anth anti recoil for k&m but it needs to be optimize pull down force little faster
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby NightStalker101s » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:23 pm

I'm going to release the code to someone soon. I need a volunteer and someone who is somewhat experienced. My coding is better than my original code, but a mess none the less as I was still learning. Anyone wanting to manage the code please let me know.
"Come to the Darkside... We have cookies!"
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby rc419 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm

After the T2 update last night I am unable to get my secondary gun (QBZ) to respond to any anti-recoil settings. Primary slot works fine. I have cleared the mem slot and put the pack in again with no change.

Thought you might like to know.

P.S. Also when changing a setting and saving and running it will revert the saved settings back to enabling Rapid Fire, even though it was previously set to off.

Edit: I checked the QBZ and the only way the anti recoil works is if rapid fire is on, but the recoil doesn't work if it's not on. I confirmed it was operational before the update, because I was playing lastnight. I will test with other guns and update this post.
***Confirmed the anti recoil is non-functional if the mod is not in rapid fire mode.
The UMP in Primary and Secondary slot works great in single fire mode with rapid fire or in auto without rapid fire mode. The anti recoil works as it should.
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bagura32rus » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:14 am

Hi all guys! And this script can be used on ps4, sorry for my bad english, I'm just from Russia (((
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby NightStalker101s » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Apologies everyone. If anyone is still wanting to me to work on this I am back and able finally. I left the Army and had a lot of stuff to do during the transition. I am actually reworking this entire script again to simply it and then releasing it as soon as possible. The new script will be much easier and implement the Xbox Elite controller paddles. It will also work cross system as I am using the Titan buttons and not Xbox specific script.

Additionally I will need to rework the anti-recoil script. The original never really worked and when I transitioned out of the Military I never had time to finish it. It should be simple, but the guns recoil in game are so different it is difficult to find a proper way to control for it. It should be much easier now with the training area being open. I will hammer it out and rerelease the script.
"Come to the Darkside... We have cookies!"
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Bagura32rus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:19 pm

NightStalker101s wrote:Apologies everyone. If anyone is still wanting to me to work on this I am back and able finally. I left the Army and had a lot of stuff to do during the transition. I am actually reworking this entire script again to simply it and then releasing it as soon as possible. The new script will be much easier and implement the Xbox Elite controller paddles. It will also work cross system as I am using the Titan buttons and not Xbox specific script.

Additionally I will need to rework the anti-recoil script. The original never really worked and when I transitioned out of the Military I never had time to finish it. It should be simple, but the guns recoil in game are so different it is difficult to find a proper way to control for it. It should be much easier now with the training area being open. I will hammer it out and rerelease the script.

welcome, and for ps4 script will work? and how soon will you release the updated script?
Bagura32rus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby luisalen » Wed May 29, 2019 12:35 pm

NightStalker101s wrote:I'm going to release the code to someone soon. I need a volunteer and someone who is somewhat experienced. My coding is better than my original code, but a mess none the less as I was still learning. Anyone wanting to manage the code please let me know.

Hey mate. Thanks for the script. Why don't you make it available so others can contribute? It'd be really nice. I have no experience with GPC but I'm a programmer and I'd like to take a look at the code and try to contribute.

One thing I noticed with the auto recoil is that it also changes your X axis. It pulls your aim slightly to the left and makes it hard to accomplish a perfect spray at distance.

Another thing is the auto breath: couldn't get it working properly. I set it to the primary weapon and it goes to the secondary and vice versa.

The grenade auto cooking didn't seem to work either. Not sure if you need to activate it somehow. Also, on the docs I see you mention weapon choosing (for instance the SK12) but I couldn't find any options or mode combos to choose weapons.

I'm new to Titan so I might be doing something wrong here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
luisalen
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:48 am

NightStalker101s wrote:
Kuhlsnu wrote:The antirecoil isn’t made for the xim thiugh right?

I guess not from what I understand. I don't know if I need to program it to work myself or if there is a way to run a version for the Xim in conjunction with my mod.

yo does this work for xim apex player keyboard and mouse?? needs update doesnt work on type b

mine tuning anti recoil for xim apex users
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support