SOLVED:Wiimote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Another

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

SOLVED:Wiimote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Another

Postby TheThief » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Hello I've been using "TiranossauroRex's" script to play Fortnite. I've remapped some buttons to better suit my liking, and so far it's worked great, thanks!

Question, since the wii remote has less buttons, how do I program two buttons pressed simultaneous to ouput as a different button? In Fortnite I have always sprint ON in the options so I didn't have to take up a button for PS4 L3. But now with hover boards and the new PING system I want to use: Nunchuck C and Wiimote A to = PS4 L3. The other combination would be the 1 and 2 buttons = PS4 LEFT. I havent been able to figure out how to do it. I tried using motion for those actions but it's way too sensitive and they trigger constantly. Though I'm sure there's a way to change how hard to shake the nunchuck. I'm very new to this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks you.
TheThief
Private First Class
Private First Class

SOLVED: Wii Remote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Ano

Postby TheThief » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:09 am

Ok so i couldn't get the desired output to happen without the the other two buttons still activating but I did figure out how to enable motion without it triggering with any sudden movement and honestly this will actually work better. I stab the Nunchuck forward to Place Marker. Stab twice to Mark RED for enemies. Stab forward to boost whle using the hoverboard. Ok I'm really excited about this.

Got every button accounted for except for the COMS, but I never used them anyway.
TheThief
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Wii Remote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Another

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Welcome to our forums! :)

I see you marked this topic as solved. In any case, if you still need help with this specific script please try PM EliteKing (the author).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: SOLVED:Wiimote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Ano

Postby TiranossauroRex » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Hi... thanks for use my initial script and you modified to your liking to play better!
Then to combinate the two buttons to result in one command (different button), you can do with this example:

Code: Select all
     if ((get_val(WII_C)) && (get_val(WII_A)) //  Combinate the button Nunchuck C and Wiimote A to call the PS4 L3.
     {
       set_val(BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_L3, 100)
     }

// You can use the same if structure above for same logic (two different buttons to call other command). For example: copy and replace the buttons for 1 and  2 as the example:

if ((get_val(WII_ONE)) && (get_val(WII_TWO)) //  Combinate the buttons 1 and 2 from Wiimote to call the PS4 Left.
     {
       set_val(BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_LEFT, 100)
     }

// OBS: the buttons above are mapped according to what you associate in your script. For example: Replace the BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_L3 to WII_PLUS

Test and see how it was for you.
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: SOLVED:Wiimote how to remap TWO buttons to output as Ano

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 am

Thank you for sharing with us your improvements.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar