Antithesis antirecoil script question/general question.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Antithesis antirecoil script question/general question.

Postby SpecialBlend » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:08 am

Hi folks,

I’ve heard great things about this. One challenge, when I drag and drop the script in a memory slot on the T2, the configuration icon never shows up (the paper/wheel thingy), to adjust values and such. I feel stupid asking this but what am I doing wrong? It’s only on some that I have this issue. Thank you! See photo!
SpecialBlend
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Antithesis antirecoil script question/general question.

Postby DontAtMe » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:26 am

You are referring to the interactive configurator.

Not all scripts actually have this.
It's up to the the script author to include/implement this along with their script.

If you want to edit anything in the script, You should press download, Instead of dragging and dropping.
When finished editing you can install the script to a memory slot.

File > Install To > Memory Slot #
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby antithesis » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:33 am

I get quite a lot of PMs about this. To clarify, my antirecoil code was simply the first to be XIM-compatible, it's not the only one.

All I did was add a condition to prevent antirecoil stacking with intentional mouse movement (stops the reticle from flying to the floor), as well as to neutralise the stick noise created by XIM Apex obfuscation (XIM adds a small stick resting value to help avoid detection). Neither was rocket-science and I think both are now part of the official Gamepacks to make them XIM-friendly too.

The scripts that I've uploaded to the GPC library are meant to be included in other scripts rather than stand-alone, but they can be used that way by downloading the file in Gtuner IV, editing the red values in the script using the GPC IDE, then copying the GPC files across to Titan Two.

You'll find the same or similar antirecoil code in other scripts that have Interactive Configs. Search for bonefisher as he's since developed or modified other XIM-friendly antirecoil code that performs better than my now fairly old scripts.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:52 pm

I suggest you to try the Antirecoil Utility is using AryanX antirecoil which is the latest and more refined XIM friendly. inherits antithesis traits, AryanX deadzone compensation implementation and some improvements from bonefisher, hands down the best anti-recoil currently.

I only implemented into a utility, that gives you 10 slots each slot with its own anti-recoil and rapidfire(optional), can be set on-fly and auto save values. Is fully configurable on the Interactive Configurator Interface (gear icon).

or if you prefer the code for your own scripts, search for: "AryanX Deadzone Compensation".
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Titan 3000 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:18 am

As a xim user this thread is quite beneficial. Still new to the Titan
Titan 3000
Corporal
Corporal

Postby AaronYoungbloodJr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am

Is there a great, up to date anti-recoil script for a 3rd person shooter with xbox controller?
AaronYoungbloodJr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby burnttoast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

How do I adjust the recoil in game? is that possible?
burnttoast
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:34 pm

burnttoast wrote:How do I adjust the recoil in game? is that possible?

Sorted on Discord :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 pm

With the AntiRecoil Utility you can adjust the recoil in game, but manually you have to press a sequence of button to change the value on the fly.

If you are using controller and vibration, there is a good anti-recoil script that auto calculates the antirecoil.

For XIM4 and XIM APEX the newest current best for these devices is on: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM Script.

And if your game has an official gamepack like: Battlefield V, Apex Legends, those are using Deadzone Compensation code that is by far the best of all. :)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Return to Gtuner IV Support