Left Stick Drags Down on Switch & Elite Controller?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Left Stick Drags Down on Switch & Elite Controller?

Postby amikasobe » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Hello everyone.

I have the Titan One.

I have the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.

I have the Xbox One Elite Controller.

I have the Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch.

When I plug in my Switch Pro Controller into the Titan One on my Xbox One X, all the buttons work correctly BUT the left stick drags down. For example, in any regular game, my game character will move slowly backwards all by itself. I only have this issue with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. My PS4 and Xbox One Controller work perfectly normal when connected to the Xbox One X with the Titan One.

ALSO, when I plug in my Xbox One Elite controller into my Nintendo Switch with the Titan One, I experience the same left stick down drag. The Switch Pro Controller also has the left stick drags issue when it's connected to the Titan One on the Nintendo Switch. The PS4 controller on Nintendo Switch with Titan One works perfectly normal.

In short, my Switch Pro Controller on Xbox One X using Titan One has a left stick down drag that causes my game characters to walk backwards. My Xbox One Elite Controller on Nintendo Switch using Titan One also has a left stick down drag that causes my game characters to walk backwards. Using my Switch Pro Controller on Nintendo Switch (without the Titan One) works perfectly normal. Using my Xbox One Elite Controller on my Xbox One X (without the Titan One) works perfectly normal. It's only when I use the Switch Pro Controller and Xbox One Elite Controller on their counterpart consoles with the Titan One do I experience this left stick down drag. My PS4 controller works perfectly normal on Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch when using the Titan One.

Can anyone explain why this left stick down drag is occurring? And can anyone help solve this issue I am experiencing?

My Switch Pro Controller, Xbox One Elite Controller, and PS4 controller are all perfectly normal, they are not broken.
amikasobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Left Stick Drags Down on Switch & Elite Controller?

Postby Buffy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:12 am

Assuming you're not using any scripts it sounds like stick drift.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby amikasobe » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 am

Thanks for replying.

But my Switch Pro Controller and Xbox Elite Controller work perfectly normal when connected to their respective systems (without using the Titan One).

I only experience left stick down drag when I connect the Switch Pro controller to the Xbox One X and Xbox One Elite Controller to the Nintendo Switch (while using the Titan One).

Is there any way to add a script on the Titan One to prevent the left stick down drag?

Again, none of my controllers are broken. So this isn't a stick drift, I think it's some weird glitch going on and my Titan One is updated to the lasted firmware.

Thanks in advance if you respond!
amikasobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:00 am

The deadzone on Switch Pro Controllers is significant smaller if compared with Xbox.

You can fix this issue with this simple script.

Code: Select all
main {
    if(abs(get_val(SWITCH_LX)) < 20) set_val(SWITCH_LX, 0);
    if(abs(get_val(SWITCH_LY)) < 20) set_val(SWITCH_LY, 0);
    if(abs(get_val(SWITCH_RX)) < 20) set_val(SWITCH_RX, 0);
    if(abs(get_val(SWITCH_RY)) < 20) set_val(SWITCH_RY, 0);
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device